Diary of a new Mummy

Breakfast today 2x phili on toast hex a and b

Banana and yogurt

Lunch- subway salad turkey & ham an some light mayo, gonna say 4syns i did only ask for a tiny bit tho.

Tea- out now so will update later :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

carlyb1208 said:
Breakfast today 2x phili on toast hex a and b

Banana and yogurt

Lunch- subway salad turkey & ham an some light mayo, gonna say 4syns i did only ask for a tiny bit tho.

Tea- out now so will update later :)

So jealous of your subway salad. Might just have to get OH to take me for one this week on his day off lol.
Enjoy your tea out!! X

Breakfast- banana & yogurt

2x phili on wm toast

Lunch- homemade stirfry using low fat supernoodles and a bag of stirfry veg & soysauce.

Had lunch about 3 cos iv got a fitness class at 8 tonight so will prob just have a big fruit salad later, went to morrisons today an got some raspberrys, strawberrys and melon :)

Also did a 2+ mile walk today to shops an back instead of driving!! Gonna do the same tomorrow if rain stays off!!

Metafit tonight at 8 :) x

carlyb1208 said:
Breakfast- banana & yogurt

2x phili on wm toast

Lunch- homemade stirfry using low fat supernoodles and a bag of stirfry veg & soysauce.

Had lunch about 3 cos iv got a fitness class at 8 tonight so will prob just have a big fruit salad later, went to morrisons today an got some raspberrys, strawberrys and melon :)

Also did a 2+ mile walk today to shops an back instead of driving!! Gonna do the same tomorrow if rain stays off!!

Metafit tonight at 8 :) x

Sounds like you've had a really good day! I like Morrisons fruit.....it's lasts and doesn't cost a fortune :)
You probably won't want to hear this but they've forecast snow again overnight.....just a little update from your weather girl lol x

Ooo we didnt get snow, apparently manchester has loads!!

Ended up doing zumba and metafit lastnight i was sooo tired came home had a cereal bar an went to bed

Breakfast today- banana strawberrys raspberries yogurt an 1x alpen bar

Lunch- potato & leek fresh soup- i hope this is free?? Its fresh an just has onions an parley in thr pack too an i add 2 veg stock cubes an boil it all up, its from asda in the fruit an veg section.

Tea will be homemade burgers an sw chips tonight another 1 of my favs :) with a fried egg on top!! :) yumyum

image-3788828049.jpg

Breakfast

Sounds like the veg pack I bought for my soup, I'm presuming it's free as there's only veg in the ingredients.
Your breakfast looks just like mine....but you have a nicer bowl lol

Burger sw chips an salad for tea :) with onions mushrooms and hex cheese on top! Pic below put u prob cant see the burgers

image-1117649676.jpg

Weigh day tomorrow so lots an lots of superfree for me today!!!

Breakfast- 1x alpen light, raspberries and strawberrys and a strawberry ww yogurt

Lunch- batchelors tomato an herb pasta made with only water, extra peppers an mushrooms in it, with a large salad, lettuce,white cabbage,red onion,tomato and cucumber. Topped with hex a cheese. It was sooo yummy!!! Pic below

image-342762169.jpg

Dinner was boring chicken batchelors rice with peppers onions an mushrooms, hubby had wraps an made fajitas but as im getting weighed tomorrow i didnt want any, really hoping for a 1pound loss this week! Even more id be estatic! Going to have a walk tomorrow day not far just into town with the pram to go the post office but every little bit helps i guess!

I have a wedding on easter sunday and id love to have lost a stone by then, so far im on 7.5pound so 6.5 to go an keep it off.... Valentines.... Big hen do on 23rd feb.... Im going to try so so hard!!! Then i have from easter to end of may to get another 4-7 off then i would be so so happy id be 8.12! Ideal for holiday :)

Breakfast today- raspberries and strawberrys & raspberry yogurt an 1 x alpen light choc and fudge

Was going to have a wak with the pram but looks like its going to pour down :(

Dinner was boring chicken batchelors rice with peppers onions an mushrooms, hubby had wraps an made fajitas but as im getting weighed tomorrow i didnt want any, really hoping for a 1pound loss this week! Even more id be estatic! Going to have a walk tomorrow day not far just into town with the pram to go the post office but every little bit helps i guess!

I have a wedding on easter sunday and id love to have lost a stone by then, so far im on 7.5pound so 6.5 to go an keep it off.... Valentines.... Big hen do on 23rd feb.... Im going to try so so hard!!! Then i have from easter to end of may to get another 4-7 off then i would be so so happy id be 8.12! Ideal for holiday :)

I love savoury rice with added veg and meat :)
Good luck at WI

That's fantastic!!!! Well done!! I was just thinking about wishing you luck but didn't realise how late it was.... You didn't need it anyway!! Lol x

Usually breakfast raspberries strawberrys banana an yogurt with 1x alpen light

Lunch- barchelors chicken rice with 1 pepper 1 onion and 6 mushrooms and cucumber

Had a big lunch (ate the whole packet) because im going out for tea with some friends but iv picked the harvester so i can have lots of superfree in my salad!! An il have chicken breast an jacket potato with it so il only syn my thousand island sauce 100k for full laddle of it but its yummmmy!!!
Oh an i had some french fries before as a snack are they 4 or 4.5syns?? Thanks x

Just posting so I can subscribe :)

Sooo had a bit of a bad day today......

Breakfast banana & philli on wholemeal toast

Lunch.... Large diet pepsi and 2x small chicken breasts with cheese and bacon and bbq sauce with a plain jacket potato and a side salad.... No too bad just a few syns for sauce an extra cheese.

Tea..... Meant to be going out for a steak so was only going to syn my chips.. There was an hour wait so ended up going to pizza express
3 courses for 12.95 so it was rude not to have all 3!!!

Starter- garlic dough balls?????
Main romana (realllly big) chicken pizza with peppers red onion and tomatos (trying to get some superfree even on the pizza!!!)
Pudding- choc fudge cake an ice cream :( :(
Oh an a small wine and a diet coke.

No idea how many syns that was i dont think i even want to no!!!! (Unless someone wants to tell me???) i just no that mon-thur i will b having no syns and loads n loads of superfree to try an pull it back!!!!

Morning!
I know the food directory has pizza hut syns but not sure if it has pizza express syns.....I'd go and have a look for you but I've got our smallest dog curled up on my knee fast asleep so don't want to disturb him lol.
Sometimes an off plan day like that does wonders for weight loss, gets things moving if you know what I mean. You've got a few days left till weigh in so like you said plenty of superfree and lots of water.
Hope you have a good day....anything planned???

Going to fords of winsford hubby needs a new company car an hes been told to go an pick one :) so a nice day in the rain walking round a forecourt! Ha going to have a big fruit salad for breaky an take a pasta salad with me or maybe a subway salad so i dont cave in an get a maccys for convience

Back