Diary of a new Mummy

carlyb1208 said:
Going to fords of winsford hubby needs a new company car an hes been told to go an pick one :) so a nice day in the rain walking round a forecourt! Ha going to have a big fruit salad for breaky an take a pasta salad with me or maybe a subway salad so i dont cave in an get a maccys for convience

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fords of Winsford is one of those places where it always rains....every time we go anyway lol.
I'm having a subway salad today too :)

Iv been better today :)
Breakfast - raspberries strawberrys 1x alpen light and a fat free yogurt

Lunch- made this before i went car shopping to stop me pigging out!!
Barchelors tomato an herb pasta made with water with mushrooms and peppers topped with 1x small red onion cucumber and tomato and had that in the car when we got there with some diet coke :)

Snack- alpen light

Tea- spag bol with tinned toms, peppers mushrooms garlic onion and topped with hex cheese :)

I need to drink lots of water tomorrow!! I am going to do double metafit this week i think im really scared because of what i ate lastnight and im out thursday AND saturday this week :(

Usual breakfast today alpen light wth strawberrys banana an raspberries an a yogurt

Snack later on - alpen light bar

Lunch- tomato an herb batchelors pasta with peppers an mushrooms and a salad with cheese on top

Pic below

image-518070359.jpg

Metafit tonight to burn some of the crap i ate at the weekend :( i feel like iv put on a stone!!!!

Only had a mugshot when i got it for tea lastnight wasnt hungry after the fitness class.

Breakfast today- 1x alpen light strawberrys an raspberries an yogurt.

Lunch 1 packet of batchelors chicken rice with added peppers onions an mushrooms and salad
Pic below

Plan is to have chilli for tea & no pancakes an syrup!!

image-1331018826.jpg

Morning! Your food looks really nice! Are you enjoying what you're eating??

More bloody snow today!! The roof of my car outside work is white!!

Any plans for today???? X

Oh i no! Me an baby didnt wake up til 9 an ther is a little bit of snow here, not sure of my plans today maybe some more jewellery making thats about it, and i need to go food shopping! Do u ever go to aldi for fruit & veg? My consulatant says its so cheap so going to give it a go today.

Sorry forgot to say yes im really enjoying the meals but im getting a bit bored now really 6 weeks of mainly batchelors rice an bolognaise is starting to make hubby quite annoyed... Any tips??

I pop in there every now and again yes, there's always fab bargains in there on fruit and veg, super 6 I think they're called. Pretty good quality too!!

I think it's a day to stay in and keep warm!!! X

carlyb1208 said:
Sorry forgot to say yes im really enjoying the meals but im getting a bit bored now really 6 weeks of mainly batchelors rice an bolognaise is starting to make hubby quite annoyed... Any tips??

I'm the worlds worst at eating the same things over and over and over again!! Doesn't really bother me though. Maybe take a look at some other food diaries on here, think there's a recipe section somewhere too.

Lunch today was different! Finally tried something rather than rice or pasta.
Jacket potato with dairylea extra extra light spreaded over an mashed in (bit like cheesy mash) with 3x lean ham and salad :) yummy actually, but didnt have it til 3 cos went food shoppin then baby had a screaming fit.

image-3923777119.jpg

Tea lastnight was periperi an tandori style seasoned chicken thighs (i seasoned so stil free) with batchelors chicken rice and added chilli powder and peppers onions mushrooms an salad. It was yummmy!!! But spicy!
Pic below of it marinating

image-3728229164.jpg

Hi ya

Just thought I would pop in for ideas.

Never thought off having those batchelors things for lunch - I have the cous cous Anisley H ones with salad and eat the whole lot (can I do that?)

I have made the cheese and ham pasta bake - ok but a bit dry - pasta goes crunchy at the top (I dont mind that but hubby likes more cheese sauce)

Also have in the fridge which I made yesterday Chicken Korma - smells yummy but this has too much sauce. Serving it with Pilau Rice with Frozen mixed veg added in - both the above recipes are in this month SW Mag.

Home made burgers are good too to quickly make and shove in the freezer - make mine with extra lean Mince (Of course) Onion and mustard to bind in. yummy.

What else ummm the usual Sheperds pie (make the top with swede mash or a mixture of both). Ploughmans lunch for tea. Slices of Ham, Chicken or Turkey, Beef, bolied egg, Cheese (HEX) or syn it, Pickle oinons etc Wholemeal roll (HEX or syn it) and salad - this has too be my fav meal quick and filling

Lunches: I find are difficult its usually a Mug shot, or Jkt Spud or sometimes if I am hungry I have both. (how naughty is that)

If you need any recipes let me know and I'll get them to you.

Enjoy your day

Kats

Hi ya

Just thought I would pop in for ideas.

Never thought off having those batchelors things for lunch - I have the cous cous Anisley H ones with salad and eat the whole lot (can I do that?)

I have made the cheese and ham pasta bake - ok but a bit dry - pasta goes crunchy at the top (I dont mind that but hubby likes more cheese sauce)

Also have in the fridge which I made yesterday Chicken Korma - smells yummy but this has too much sauce. Serving it with Pilau Rice with Frozen mixed veg added in - both the above recipes are in this month SW Mag.

Home made burgers are good too to quickly make and shove in the freezer - make mine with extra lean Mince (Of course) Onion and mustard to bind in. yummy.

What else ummm the usual Sheperds pie (make the top with swede mash or a mixture of both). Ploughmans lunch for tea. Slices of Ham, Chicken or Turkey, Beef, bolied egg, Cheese (HEX) or syn it, Pickle oinons etc Wholemeal roll (HEX or syn it) and salad - this has too be my fav meal quick and filling

Lunches: I find are difficult its usually a Mug shot, or Jkt Spud or sometimes if I am hungry I have both. (how naughty is that)

If you need any recipes let me know and I'll get them to you.

Enjoy your day

Kats

Thanks for your ideas, i need some good curry receipes, my husband loves currys but i like creamy tikka massala an whenever i try an make it it always turns out really watery.
Iv tried the shepards pie but didnt like the carrot an swede topping .
Im much more of a fruit person and i like onions peppera mushrooms...etc not into brocolli or coli or things like that just standard peas carrot an sweetcorn is my kind of veg.

I love the batchelors rice i have one most days for lunch (the whole thing!!) with extra peppers an. Mushrooms an salad, i need to start having jacket potatos i think to mix it up a little bit but i dont wanna use my cheese cos i have it most nights with tea and jacket an beans is a bit plain for me

Weigh in tonight praying for a lost! Even half a pound id be happy with! That would mean 10lb in 6weeks x

Fingers crossed for you...

Breakfast today- strawberrys raspberries banana 1x alpen light and a ww fat free yogurt

Lunch- tomato mugshot
Snack- alpen light and large cup of tea hex for milk wil use a bit more later.

Weigh in at 6 not going to stay for meeting cos im cooking meatballs for tea an doing to have some garlic bread as a treat. We shall we celebrating valentines tomorrow as hubbys took the day off we are going shopping an then nandos for tea, need to try an stick within syns because ihave a spa day of saturday which wil involve lots of champagne an nice food :)

Back