Diary of a Newbie - I need your help!

Lovely to hear from you!

I'm sorry to hear that it's been so hard for you stick to the diet too, I don't think that sw was quite right for either of us, do u?

I put almost all of it back on again, but I am so happy on ww. I lost 2.5lbs the first week and 3 lbs the second week and am eating everything I want! Have eaten pizza express and been having wine and Easter eggs and thorntons ice cream but all within my points! amazing! I'm back in the 10 stones (am 10.13) for the first time this year!!

I'm sorry that you're at your heaviest, I think when a diet goes badly it really gets disheartening and then you just eat to rebel against the fact that you're not losing...well I do anyway.

So what exactly is it youre doing at the mo? And how's it going?

Lovely to hear from you x x

Oh wow thats really good well done, i was thinking weight watchers, my mum wants to give it ago so we might try that together i think.

Well ive lost a lb this week and since logically your allways a week behind etc im hoping next week will be 2lbs im finding this current one fairly easy and i havent had any cravings for anything bad in over a week now which im feeling quite smug about lol! but i have a two weekends away and my sis's 21st coming up so i think my resolve is about to be well and truley tested, but i just keep telling myself, im eating really healthy and gyming it there is no logical reason i shouldnt loose and as long as i loose 1lb a week i will be at target by July at the latest which is nothing two month will fly by and if i resist now ill enjoy it more when all the other hen and weddings come around (we have three this year to go to lol!).

Im glad your enjoying ww tho, im sharing a room with a friend whos on ww next weekend and her mum is a ww leader or something so im gunna give her a bit of a quizzing lol !

x

Back