diary of a perfect mess

I've got a few friends that sell the stuff they make and make pretty decent money! Have thought about trying that, but not sure about it yet!

I'll have to check out that site! The measurements are a bit different with the American/English conversion though. (I'm American lol)
The app is called Good Food Healthy Recipes, unfortunately it costs £1.79. There is another one that is good too and it's free! It's called Whole Foods Market Recipes, tells you the calories and all that too and you can set it to vegetarian recipes only, always a bonus!! x

really? that's so cool, must be awesome to sell your own things. you should give it a try! :)
and will definitely have a look at those apps, think i saw the good food one a couple weeks ago. always good to have it to hand easily.. good old iphones.
where abouts in usa you from? i lived in new jersey for about 4 years when i was little :)

I've been thinking about it lol. I think I'll always just think about it! Haha.

I don't know how I lived before I got my iphone! Haha. My father was in the Navy so we moved around a lot! I've lived in Italy too! :) I moved here from South Carolina. Do you remember much of New Jersey? x

Hannah - very best of luck tomorrow! xx

only 2.75lbs off this week which i'm kind of bummed about. the water hasn't been going down as well either, i'm just really sick of it at the moment. still no visible changes although i'm onto the 5th belt loop now yay :)

went to town today and was looking at dresses and shoes.. i've got 3 weddings to go to this year. found some gorgeous gold shoes i like so now just want the weight to hurry up and fall off so i can start trying on outfits. come on end of july!!

how have everyone else's weigh ins gone? hope you're all still good x

You're doing great Hannah, 19lbs in 4 weeks - that's so brilliant - same as me in fact!! I'm really only noticing it in my clothes etc. in the last day or two - I think in about 10lbs I'm really going to look and feel much better. How are you feeling emotionally after the break up and everything? Hope you're well. xx

Back