Diary of a saxman

62E8E753-F147-4F8B-BBA3-5E42BAA1E534.jpeg

Week 13.
So it’s the Easter weekend, I write this as I sit enjoying a cream egg... and I am enjoying every little bit of it. 😁 last Tuesday was my blow out day, (my day off diet) I indulged in all the bad things then the day after back to the diet. During the week it’s been hot as I am sure ur aware, although craving a bbq I didn’t 😭, however I did enjoy the occasional ice cream.
Well it’s Monday and time to weigh in...
4 lb loss bringing my total to 4 stone 2 lbs
:mm028::mm028:

Week 14
Not much to report had a rough week thought I had lost my cat so due to stress was having things I shouldn’t, only made it a 2lb loss

Week 15
Not really much to comment on, however my self confidence has got me to a new high that I decided to seek out and hopefully start training with my new sensei in the martial art of iaido, where as before I would never have been able to do it.
Monday weigh in 5lb down total loss now 4st 8.5lbs

Week 16
Well it’s the wife’s birthday so we went out for a treat, although I was unaware that I was about to have one of the worst weekends due to a very nasty stomach virus. The bottom literally fell out of my world, but one good thing came if it a 6lb loss taking my total up to ....... 5 stone 0.5lbs loss :mm042::mm028:
:winner:

Week 17
Well this week was a bust 😓 put on 4lbs
But considering since I started its the first time I have put on.

Week 18
Well I started my training in the martial sport of Iaido, after my first session my body has hurt for a week, using muscles that I am not used to using, I have been training at home for a little while after work each day also, this new found confidence has also come with new found energy, even at work I often find myself bored so start doing star jumps, my colleagues think I am nuts, well let’s be honest they already thought that 🤣. Pushing myself harder each day to do more and train harder fill me with the greatest sense of euphoria. It’s hard to explain I have never been very confident in myself but now I feel like a new man more confidence and a greater sense of self. Anyway it’s weigh in day... 6lb loss taking me to 16st 9lbs

I found that the exercise comes with the renewed found self confidence and energy that u have as you loose weight, because I walk roughly 7-10 miles per day in my job I didn’t bother with doing extra exercise, but now I can, every morning before I have my breakfast smoothie I do x20 sit-ups x20 push-ups. And just recently started doing kettlebell squats to work my legs, even just doing these few morning exercises I feel great, I still have about 4 stone to go to reach my goal weight, but like they say in Tesco... every little helps. 😁

Lol not a postman but not a bad guess, I work for local council bereavement services, basically a grounds keeper for 21 cemetery’s, wearing a petrol strimmer cutting grass.

Week 19
Well it’s been interesting this week, as I’ve been preparing my body for when I go on vacation on Friday the 7th so been slowly increasing the portions of food and types of food so that when I am on holiday my body won’t react to badly, the other main change is that due to the fact I am in training now, I need to consume protein within 15 mins of finishing the training to maximise muscle repair, so I have been taking Weigh protein supplements. Now I don’t know if this is contributing to my weight loss or causing me to gain weight as I am gaining muscle, but one thing I do know is I am still having to cut new holes in my belts.
Well it’s weigh in day let’s see what the scales say. 1lb on oh well gonna enjoy my holiday and face the consequences when I get back.

hang in there, My love jiggles (Belly) when I hit a bump in the road.. I think My biggest issue is bread products.. I've cut down on the consumption and lost weight .. Everything seems to come on a bun now days. I've been reading about different teas, My fiance has all kinds of teas in the pantry everything from the old green tea to tea that will help you go to the bathroom if ya know what i mean? There is another I've been reading about that is a red tea , it was an article on weightlossplansreview.com . Does anyone have any data on this, or other reviews? any info would be greatly appreciated..

Don’t know much about tea, but the little I do know is depending on what it’s made from, I.e. tea leaves, currants or what ever perfume earl grey uses🤣 these determine its colour, vitamin and mineral content, some of them as you stated are a natural diuretic that help u go to the loo, but that’s about sums up my knowledge of tea. Side not (not trying to be racist) the Asians put allot of time and effort into tea and u rarely see a fat Asian. 😁

Last edited:
Week 20
Week 21 so back from my holiday 6lbs on but I enjoyed my time away, time to get back to the grind.

Week 22 this week has been really hard to restart, my body is fighting me at every movement and thought when it comes to food, been struggling with what I am eating and the control over myself to not indulge.
When I started in January I was able to keep my mind occupied by playing a computer game, but now back in work with only my thoughts to keep me company it’s very difficult I end up arguing with my self trying to justify eating something I know I can’t have like saying just have one of those it won’t matter u can make it up next week, and then having to argue against myself.
Will have to see what the scales say. 5lb loss not bad.

Although I am still doing the diet I am going to take a break from adding entries to this diary for a little while as the last month didn’t provide much results as one thing or another prevented my weight loss.

Back