• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diary of a saxman

S: 21st12lb C: 20st3.5lb G: 12st0.0lb Loss: 1st8.5lb(7.35%)
Week 3
So been struggling with craving still as my sense of smell has increased and I can smell everything.
Today myself and the mrs went to the cinema I am impressed on how restraint I was I managed to have 2 small pieces of popcorn and not want anymore, just enough to recall the taste of it but not indulge on it.
So I have been taking more time in supermarkets now, I pick up a pack of cooked or grilled sliced chicken, turn it over to check out the carbohydrate, fat and sugar amounts. The other day was shopping and was going through the different packs of chicken from sweet chilli, bbq and tikka flavours, found the tikka one had very low carbs then found a pack if 180g silver side sliced beef with a really low carb content, so purchased it cut it up warmed it up and enjoyed it with salad.
I haven’t tested myself if I am in ketosis recently, but my consultant did say not to worry if I am in or not, to just continue with the diet and keep at it.
So it’s weigh in day 5lb loss
So that makes 19lbs in 3 weeks woo.
:woohoo:

So I ordered myself this, as wanted to “spice up” the 4% pork mince....
I added the mince to a glass bowl added black pepper herbs and spices to it, gave it a good ol mix and made these 4 burgers perfect for 2 meals.
12062CA0-4111-448B-8DA9-0DB4246DF681.jpeg

B0D60335-ABB4-4C4E-8137-975F5B810ABD.jpeg

Week 4.
It’s Valentine’s Day today so we went out for a walk to local park I took one of my bars with me and had it with a bottle of water, while there at the park I got some quite upsetting news regarding my job. So that put me in a really bad mood for the rest of the day for my evening meal I have tried to keep on track even if the portion sizes were a little bigger than normal. Had chicken breasts with Brussels I coated the chicken with different spices and enjoyed it with a small amount of whole grain mustard. I think I did well not give into depression and order a big greasy Chinese take away like I wanted.

So week 4 has ended time to weigh in ....
3 1/2lb loss total loss now 1 stone 8.5lbs
A thing I used to do after the end of every month was treat myself to a blow out it is a satisfying reward and also helps restart my metabolism, to to celebrate we went to a Toby Carvery, I had turkey with green beans and cauliflower cheese more than my standard portion size. I took my pot of whole grain mustard with me as I didn’t want the gravy, and for the first time in a month I could say.... “am stuffed” lol it was great, but now back to the grind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Food Diaries 4
CD Weight Loss Diaries 1
Exante - Diaries 3
Slimming World - Food Diaries 0
Slimming World - Food Diaries 4