Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

You soon be back in keto land :) Xx

donnajt said:
Good luck Claire - my sis is back on Lighter Life and she says not eating food is so easy compared to figuring out what to have and when to have it!!!

Hope you and hubby are recovered from your sickness, dtx

It's so so true, the ease of it makes up for the no food lol
Bonus is if I need food I can have protein and veg meal....can't go wrong lol

Hubbie is all better too thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

More water and the headache goes honey x x x

I'm starting again today too...... Stupid weeekends.... I need to try harder!!! Good luck hunni!!! X

I find it easier at weekends as I have constant company so I'm less likely to fall off the wagon. During the week I work from home and no one is here :( so that's when I tend to struggle more x x x

I find it easier at weekends as I have constant company so I'm less likely to fall off the wagon. During the week I work from home and no one is here :( so that's when I tend to struggle more x x x

Ohhh can see why, working from home would be very difficult for me too. In my old job i used to work from home occasionally and found it difficult not to pick, now I don't even get chance to drink a hot cuppa!! Oh well encourages me to drink more water I suppose lol
xx

Found a pic from last year of hubbie and I compared to this yrs hols:

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-742602014.jpg
    image-742602014.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2430635044.jpg
    image-2430635044.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-698724041.jpg
    image-698724041.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 67
Wow! Great that you have the photographic evedence! Your holiday photos are great and the difference must feel great!

Found a piccy of me at my heaviest - over 20 stone, want to put it on here as a reminder of how far i've come and not wanting to be back there ever!!

Was smiling as celebrating my son's 8th birthday but inside heart was breaking for the mum I wanted to be, 2nd pic of me this year is a genuine happy face :)

Attachments

• 100_0600.jpg
    100_0600.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3410993119.jpg
    image-3410993119.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 49
Loopeylou said:
Found a piccy of me at my heaviest - over 20 stone, want to put it on here as a reminder of how far i've come and not wanting to be back there ever!!

Was smiling as celebrating my son's 8th birthday but inside heart was breaking for the mum I wanted to be, 2nd pic of me this year is a genuine happy face :)

You are amazing! I don't think I have any photos at all, maybe a head shot or I am hiding behind people! I think you look so happy on your hols, I can't wait to be happy on mine for the first time in years?

Back