Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Loopeylou

Gold Member
Well delivery day is here - hopefully!!
I'm at work and can't wait to get home to my delivery. My son is due home before me so is ringing me to let me know if it is the garden ( as requested ) or if I need to collect it from City Link depot.
So excited but nervous all in one. My husband is non commital lol. I keep thinking about the changing me over the next few months - he can't see beyond tomorrow hehe.
We have a really busy week this week and the idea of not having to think about food / preparing lunches and dinner etc is fab. My son makes his own lunch and planning to make him enough dinners tomorrow to last him 3-4 days :) Plus at 15 he know wants to start trying to cook for himself......I couldn't believe when he asked me that last night :)
No doubt I will have lots of questions over the next few days/weeks. This forum is fab as I already have brought Boullion, Saindburys Strawberry & Kiwi Sparkling Water, Asda Diet Coke as they both don't contain citric acid. Have also got some redbush and peppermint tea :D So I think I'm set to go.
Hope to see a good loss next week
xx

My delivery has arrived :) we've chosen our packs for tomorrow and ready to start wohoo.
Have taken hubbies measurements and will do mine later.
Hubbie surprised me, when I explained there's no sneaking the odd biscuit etc he showed me the biscuit barrel in the bin....and fairy liquid squirted on the biscuits lol bless him.
Can't wait for tomorrow morning for our journeys to start :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First shake done and 500ml water. Was actually quite nice lol, I'm not a milkshake kinda girl but didn't mind it at all.
Hubbie wasn't quite as positive but I do think hell find it harder anyway as he doesn't have as much willpower.
More nervous about making them at work today but my part if the office is quite so maybe no one will notice. Just don't want to tell people at work yet especially as they eat rubbish all day and have no idea how to eat sensibly let alone dieting.
So here goes day 1 :) x

Good luck, I had the same issue at work, didn't want to tell everyone, but now they all know and have been really supportive. Apart from one of the nurses bringing in cakes all the time haha x

Strawberry shakes is delicious but not too keen on the crispy cereal ones :(
Going to have my final shake soon then more water and an early night I think. Currently sitting with my miniature schnauzer on my lap as she's had an op to remove a lump and she's really dopey still bless her.
Hope everyone's had a great day, roll on day 2 tomorrow x

Hi Loopy, just seen your diary! There are so many new people now even since I started, its great. I guess its because everybody can see this diet works!
I hope your hubby can stick with it, it will certainly be good if you can help each other through the difficult times and appreciate how hard you've both worked when you do well!
It will take a few days to figure out what you do and don't like but then your second order can be more tailored to your tastes. There is so much variety so it doesnt matter if you want to pick and choose!
It made me laugh about the fairy liquid on the biscuits, I once threw a cookie in my bin at work and my colleague doused it in tipex for me 'just in case' :D
Good luck with day 2 x

Thank you everyone, went to bed early last night. Hadn't slept well the night before due to excitement lol slept pretty solid for first time in a few weeks :)
This morning was vanilla caramel which was delicious :)....2nd big glass of water about to be consumed lol
Hope everyone's had a good day xx

hi loopy,

good luck for today i hope its an easy one for you just keep focused on the results on the scales the time soon flies by

Having a good day, 2 shakes down and a bouillion....oh and alot of water ;)
I'm getting a tad tied and ratty - thank god I work with men who don't talk alot as I think I'd be snapping at them lol
Do have a headache which came on last night, its not too painful but just always there.
Apart from that its all good :D

Hey hun!!!

Good luck with your start.....

Get loadsa water down ya for the headache... I also find aspirin help!!!
: )

Ketosis will hit soon and you'll be fine!!!

X

You're doing great loopeylou :) first few days are hard but it does get so much easier... Just keep thinking summer clothes x

Thank guys, hubbie and I are getting on great guys with the plan but headaches abd tiredness means were snapping at each other.....sure the love will be felt soon lol
He said to me just now where's his cake cause he's been so good!! He was kidding but I still gave him a wack ;)
Off for parents eve then a planning on a relaxing bath, maybe a Truffa bar instead of a shake ohhhhhh get me lol then bed wohoo
Xx

So proud of my son, had parents eve tonight which was brilliant. He's doing far far better than initially predicted. Roll on his mocks next month.

Just had last shake off today, bath and early night again. Have another headache and so my hubbie informs me my breath isn't too sweet lol
X

Ketosis is acoming if the breath is rancid. Your hubby's will be soon too so you won't notice each others, just your poor son having to put up with the pair of you :)

Back