Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

4 days into holiday and still on track, not saying its easy. Just helped my son cook his dinner and can't even go to a separate room while he ears it!!
I guess if I'm coping with this I can cope with far more than I gave myself credit for :)
Hubbie couldn't take it as its his fav chilli taco's so he's taken dogs for a walk.....would join him but it's p***ing down lol
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deezer said:
Well done for keeping on track!!! X

It's been MFP and you lovely bunch that helps. I will be coming off plan on 27th for 2 days as have a girly weekend which has been booked for months but straight back on track until Florida on 2nd June.
This week was far easier to stay on track as hubbie following it too do just don to cater for. Plus having our own caravan means I can control the food :)

Defo havin an omelette this week!
Well done you for stayin on track! it's must be hard in a caravan I know I would struggle and hope u have a lovely Girly weekend!! Xx

Glad to hear your having a lovely time in your caravan. We've been away in ours since Friday the weather was bad yesturday & today so got soaked taking dogs for a walk : ( how long are u away for?

Your doing well .... fantastic will power!! ...glad you guys are having a good week away despite the silly rain today!!

Enjoy the rest of your hols xxx

You've done brilliantly :) and should be very proud of yourself for sticking to plan whilst away :D x x x

no1mom23 said:
Glad to hear your having a lovely time in your caravan. We've been away in ours since Friday the weather was bad yesturday & today so got soaked taking dogs for a walk : ( how long are u away for?

Were here til Sunday so lots of chill time :(
Weather was ok til today and rained pretty much all day but that's when I let hubbie walk the dogs lol

We're all exhausted today !!
Our alarm unit decided to do very weird things at 1:30 this morn, tried to reset it etc but fob wasn't stopping it. Eventually at 3:30 we took fuse out, meant no fridge or central heating but we got some sleep.
Phoned the alarm company thus morn and they told us how to disable it fully until we can get it repaired under warranty. Will be having an afternoon siesta I think.
Food all still fully on track, off to shops to get more food for son only :) - saving so much money as when we're normally away we have so many extras and treats and spend a fortune in a week, all the spare money is being put aside for Florida :) :) x

Ya to saving cash :) ... and OMG would of killed the alarm at that time of night!!!! Hope you all have a good rest of the day honey x x x

Its so true isnt it? When you're away in the caravan you do feel like your on hols and buy more treats only problem is you could be away most weekends lol

no1mom23 said:
Its so true isnt it? When you're away in the caravan you do feel like your on hols and buy more treats only problem is you could be away most weekends lol

Oh god so true, hubbie and I totted up food from supermarkets, chips, cake shops, ice cream and for the 3 of us it could be £250 for the week!! Omg!!
This week it's been a fraction of that. And yes potentially we can be away ever other weekend too when we have no other plans!!
So losing weight and saving money - result :)

X

Day 5 of holiday and fully on track :)
Would be my official wk 3 weigh in tomorrow so will have to wait til next week but my jeans are falling down so I know it's coming off lol

Really enjoying the time away. It's been dry and sunnier today, even went out without a coat today and wore my sunglasses lol

I do think the Truffa bars are my little bar if heaven. We have it around 7pm with a cuppa :) its like our naughty little treat but without the bad calories :)

Hope everyone's well xx

Ahhh the choc bars there amazin!! Ur doing bloody brilliant hun sticking to it on ur Hols well done you! Xxx

Lou whats the wheat bran stuff??? im in need of some fibre help too????

Back