Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

I could SO be tempted to a life like that :D ... room for a slimming one ;) lol x x x

Nearly a month done for you like you say it's flying by, so good to order a months worth I did that and then it has made me stick to it cos I think that if I had ordered a week it would have been an excuse maybe not too carry on so I will ALWAYS order a months worth
Keep up all the good work
Xxx

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
Nearly a month done for you like you say it's flying by, so good to order a months worth I did that and then it has made me stick to it cos I think that if I had ordered a week it would have been an excuse maybe not too carry on so I will ALWAYS order a months worth
Keep up all the good work
Xxx

So true, thanks do much xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Claire...hows the holiday going :) hope your all having a fab time. Can't wait to see your results and its amazing how quickly the time goes when your on these kind of diets. Hopefully you will be rewarded for all your good work this week honey x x x

Trueleame said:
Claire...hows the holiday going :) hope your all having a fab time. Can't wait to see your results and its amazing how quickly the time goes when your on these kind of diets. Hopefully you will be rewarded for all your good work this week honey x x x

Having a lovely time and bonus is the weather, didn't expect it to be so nice. We're just chilling reading in the sun then off for the afternoon to Marlow for a wander round the shops and a coffee. I need to get some new knickers as mine are not staying up lol!!

I really hope we are rewarded for sticking to plan, sure we will. I was due on last week and still not arrived which worries me but I know I've been totally on track so it will show eventually.
My clothes feel bigger this week, one pair of jeans look awful but thank god I've brought a smaller pair. Hubbie didn't like the loose ones as doesn't show my smaller bum off lol

Hope your ok sweetie xx

Claire..its great when you shrink the right way outta clothing :) I'm having the best time on this diet :D I've been able to stick to the plan even with being on! which is a complete novelty for me. I'm so pleased that I stuck to my guns and stayed 100% as I was rewarded with a -4.2lbs loss this week so in total now I'm -14.2lbs lighter ;) woohoo x x x

Ahhh know what u mean about the knickers thing, mine kept falling down, i thought id get some 14's for now and 12's for in a couple of month and the bloody 12's fitted better than the 14's :eek:
Im sure your hard work and determination will pay off and you will both get an amazin WI, what day will you be weighing in again?
Very lucky with the weather, enjoy it :) xxx

p.s gonna catch up on ur diary now leanne sounds like ur doing amazing!! x

Trueleame said:
Claire..its great when you shrink the right way outta clothing :) I'm having the best time on this diet :D I've been able to stick to the plan even with being on! which is a complete novelty for me. I'm so pleased that I stuck to my guns and stayed 100% as I was rewarded with a -4.2lbs loss this week so in total now I'm -14.2lbs lighter ;) woohoo x x x

I know exactly what you mean :)
Your loss is fantastic, so pleased for you as you really deserved it xxx

stef2009 said:
Ahhh know what u mean about the knickers thing, mine kept falling down, i thought id get some 14's for now and 12's for in a couple of month and the bloody 12's fitted better than the 14's :eek:
Im sure your hard work and determination will pay off and you will both get an amazin WI, what day will you be weighing in again?
Very lucky with the weather, enjoy it :) xxx

p.s gonna catch up on ur diary now leanne sounds like ur doing amazing!! x

I'm going to have to get 14-16's as mine are 18's wohoo with skinny 12's ;)
I don't doubt I'll have a sneaky look on Monday morn but not officially until Wednesday ..... Doesn't make going home Sunday so bad when I get to jump on the scales lol
Off out now to walk and shop :) xx

Ohhh exciting cant wait!! Have a lovely time xx

You are doing great.

This conversation has really made me look forward to my knickers falling down ;-)

TheOnlyWayIsDown said:
You are doing great.

This conversation has really made me look forward to my knickers falling down ;-)

Lmao that made me laugh, oh the joys of dieting!! X

Got my 14-16 knickers and they fit lubbly :) hubbie very impressed - cheeky hehe

Had a lovely walk around Marlow then took a drive to Bray and saw Waterside owned by the Roux family ....... And The Fat Duck, drove past it twice though lol, really not much from the outside!! Would love to go there one day but need to rob a bank first hehe
I have been to Gordon Ramseys bistro but that's far more reasonably priced :)

Back to caravan now :), im having trouble with my shoulder, pulled it a few months ago but real pain when I move it now :(. Taken some ibuprofen and hope it feels better soon. Xxx

Hope your shoulder eases up soon hun

Hehe exciting stuff on the new smaller knickers :)

Oo I always wanted to go to hestons restaurant! A girl can dream!!

X

Good morning my lovely! Oh dear i really hope it eases off soon!! Lots of pain killers and hot packs maybe??
Ive had a rubbish sleep too, think i had a little too much coke zero yesterday and couldnt sleep because of it, damn!
:grouphugg:Lots of hugs hope it feels better soon and u can enjoy ur day xx

Back