Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Well done on your amazing weight lose and ur OH too :) ur done amazing :)

Have fun at the weekend you deserve it :)

Xx

That is fantastic results! Well done to you both!
Have a fab time off plan and looking forward to hearing about the trip!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you everyone :)

Boy I have such a sore throat, guzzling tons of water to ease it. Tis not gunna get me down though!!

Well countdown for Friday and my weekend away in York, coming out of ketosis but not worried at all, I WILL be back on track Sunday eve and expect to get rid of the gain by Wed weigh in. I'm away with my sister, we've planned this for 6 months - wanting to do it for years but with one thing and another jut never got round to it.
Can't wait, we're going to have a lovely time shopping, chatting, coffee, few tipples and healthy meals and no doubt getting a tad wet lol

Hubbie is staying on track at home so will give him an opportunity to overtake me in our weight loss race ;)

Hope everyone's well xx

Hey lovely.... I'm off plan SUnday!!!

I'll knock on for you Monday morning.... to journey back to ketosis!!! Lol...

You have an amazing night off!!!

X

Lol is that it, I thought it was going to be something exciting, like you off scuba diving or something.

Am very jealous I want a weekend in York I have never been, my neighbour went there for Easter and her pics were beautiful,
have the best time loopy.:)

Lol is that it, I thought it was going to be something exciting, like you off scuba diving or something.

Am very jealous I want a weekend in York I have never been, my neighbour went there for Easter and her pics were beautiful,
have the best time loopy.:)

Ahhh scuba sounds far more exciting than a tankini I must admit haha

I love York, been there a few times now with my hubbie and son. This is my sisters first visit so she's so excited, we're going there for a week in October to celebrate my sons 16th birthday too :)

Hope you have a great day
xx

So excited, York tomorrow :)
Shopping in afternoon, ghost walk then a nice meal out. Sat is lots of shopping, coffees, lots of walking and then a fun night on the town, Sunday will be visiting the minster, exploring, shopping outlet then home early eve......clothes all sorted and ready to pack in morn, so excited!!

Will catch up with you all Monday :) when I'll be back on the packs for 4 weeks til Florida wohooooooooo xxx

Have a great weekend Claire, enjoy the shopping and relaxation, you have earnt it :) Have a lovely one xx

Have a great time Claire, and hope you dont get spooked by the ghosts aaaggghhh! 4 weeks for the final push, so exciting x

Have a great weekend hun!! Enjoy it xx

Hope you have a great time xx

Morning guys :)
Had a fab day yesterday, sister and I shopped and shopped!! I brought a couple of cardi's, a shrug, beautiful top from Wallis and 2 pairs of shoes..... Bring it on today I say ohhhhh and a pair of 16 jeans in next did up :)
Food wise was quite surprised, the old me would have pigged out but I ate well but no snacking etc only one course for eve meal and only have 3 drinks in eve too!! Very proud of me actually.

Getting ready now for brekkie and then back to shops :)

Hope you all have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooho clothes and shoe shopping! My fav! Likes great!

Back