Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

donnajt said:
Death breath???!!!

Good luck at the caravan Claire - we went last weekend and the whole pitch was a mud bath - came home late Saturday night - gutted as Paul has work from end of May through to July so its very unlikely we will get down there again for a long weekend :cry:

Just a good job Paul has death breath too lol....mines worse though lol

Oh Blimy last week was a wet one so can understand you can come back early! It's been dry this weeknight thankfully, had a lovely pitch :)
We had some lovely dog walks and even managed to clean the caravan .... Body magic :)
Hope you ok sweetie xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

We're back, had a lovely weekend :)
Stuck to plan, had 3 packs a day with protein and veg. Totm is looming though BOO!! Still hoping for a good loss Wednesday though as need to shift the gain from last week.

All unpacked and washing is on. Gunna have a lovely long bath soon and early dinner as we're off to friends this eve to see there new chocolate Labrador :)

Hope everyone's well xx

Good job staying on plan. Glad it was good. Ooo going to see new doggy lovelyy :) Xx

Puppy dog was gorgeous, Choc lab 8 weeks old called Charlea... Here she is

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3518009115.jpg
    image-3518009115.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 41
Tired.com!!

Been experimenting tonight with my new gel nail kit :), my sister and I invested on the kit, colours and uv lamp so we can do each others rather than spending £30 per month. Tried it in one nail as mine were only one last weekend and hubbie couldn't tell the difference wohoo...trouble is my sis wants a French manicure mmmmmmmm interesting lol

Food all on track, bloated atm so think Totm def impending!
Weigh in tomorrow and hoping for at least 4, that would be 3 gain from last weekend off plan and a lb more.fingers crossed

Xx

I lost 4 lb this week which is what I hoped for at least. Thats the 3 gain from last week off and another 1 lb, I really have slacked on the water front this week so I will be upping that again.
Only 3 weeks left until Florida and want to be at 15st by then so another 8.75 which is more than achieveable.

Hubbie's losses have slowed down but I think he's not drinking enough and nibbling more protein recently so not knocking himself out or ketosis but slowing the losses. He's now weighs 14 12.75, I had never known him weigh less than 15.10 in the past. He was a 42in waist but his 40's are now too big.....he can't get his head around buying a 38 in waist - I'm so happy for him, he's looking so so good ;)

This plan has turned our life around in such a short space of time and were both very happy bunnies!
X

Well done on your loss loopey. Im really pleased for both of you xx

Well done to your both your doing brill keep it up cxxx

Well done hun, you will be at 15 for holiday easy.

Aww puppy so gorgeous!!

X

well done , youve both done amazing !!!

Unhappy bunny, work really poop. A guy I work with is such a ignorant ****, I've taken over some of his work as he couldn't be trusted with it and for the last few months has been taking the mick by sitting in the Internet all day. No one in company gets on with him, he's a strange guy... No girlfriend, no social life, run down bedsit, no hot water, no heating - get the picture.
Anyway I told my director last week I've had enough and was looking elsewhere but he really doesn't want me to go so has promised to sort things. His wife has been in hospital this week so I let things go until he's back. I did however talk to this guys boss, after 8 months I don't really care as i have to be honest to myself and the company. He really understood, finds the guy very diff to work with also and again promised he will sort.

Top it all off had a dentist appointment for a good clean but have an abscess. On anti biotics now for a week and another 7 days to take on Hols in case it flares up while there.

Where's my hole to crawl into!!!
:(

waah! hugs hun, ouuchie that sounds super sore, look after yourself and get the antibiotics into your system.

Sorry work is a nightmare atm... what a pain ...guy does sound like a complete twat!! Not worth your energy hun, try and relax best you can...weekend is here at last

xxx

psttt...bday twinnies!! that is funny lol :)

Babe it's a rough trot you be havin but please keep sending positive vibes out into the universe *awareness of New Age stuff creeps in* There may be any number of reasons why Mr So-and-so is acting like a jerk so be patient & keep ur cool babe. Ur doing so great....don't let random outside influences affect how ur path leads xx

Back