Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Hey Claire, just catching up with your thread. Sounds like you are having a rough time at the moment. People like that always get what's coming to them, I have one at my work, he winds everyone up, even my boss, and he's had words several times. Hang in there, sending good :vibes: your way xxx

Sounds like slim and save is doing you and your hubby the world of good!! Wish my hubby would do something like that then there's only that to pay for!! Ah well, I can dream lol xx

reallyneedtodothis said:
Hey Claire, just catching up with your thread. Sounds like you are having a rough time at the moment. People like that always get what's coming to them, I have one at my work, he winds everyone up, even my boss, and he's had words several times. Hang in there, sending good :vibes: your way xxx

Sounds like slim and save is doing you and your hubby the world of good!! Wish my hubby would do something like that then there's only that to pay for!! Ah well, I can dream lol xx

Hey sweetie :)
I'm sure things will work out and get better, sticking with it until holiday in June then can see what I'm going to do then.

This plan has def changed both of us for the better for sure. Hubbies transformation is fantastic and so gad he d something so positive without me bugging him :)
Hope your feeling better now X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

OMG getting way too excited now, Florida is all I can flippin think about!! lol

I'm like a big kid, we haven't been since 2003 so there'll be loads of new stuff to see and do :)
Last time we went on a plane was in 2005 when we got married in Mauritius so really really really excited about that as I love flying!
We have been abroad with our caravan the last 3 years but the thought of a holiday where I don't have to cook / tidy etc is heaven.

My spare room is full of clothes, all clean and ironed and just waiting to be packed. I have brought 12 new tops to take and I don't doubt I'll be tempted by the mall's out there - I also have tons of colour, no dark tshirts to be found haha.
My shorts and 3/4 lengths are gorgeous, ok now there more muted dark colours but have got a pair of turquoise/teal (ish) 3/4 lengths - get me hey lol. Hubbie said mmmmm there a but bright for you but when I put them on he was like "wow they look lovely". The best news is all the new clothes are 16-18's which was my goal for Florida. I was in my 20's only 7 weeks ago so i'm estatic about this.

Hubbie has gone from an XL top to a L/XL and waist from 42/44 to 38/40 :) he has brough a few new bits but plans to get more stuff over there as he loves Timberland stuff. He only really needs to lose about another stone so once the Florida gain is shifted he'll prob be looking at a slow re-feed - this will be before me so hopefully he can stick to it!

Rightly ho best do some work.....and try to ignore my Florida thoughts as its way too distracting lol

Xx

This post has got me so so excited about Florida too!!! I need a holiday do bad!! x

massive congrats babes on the new clothes sizes for you and hubby, its such a lovely feeling when you start buying the next size down!

Ooo not long now :) you have done amazingly, all your lovely new clothes for holidays :) exxciting :)

xx

Oooooo how exciting!!!

You are going to have an amazing time!!! Enjoy!!

You deserve it!!! X

Lost 2.5 this week for a total of 32.25 lbs in 8 weeks - who could complain with that lol. Also beating hubbie still, he lost 3 this week but his total is 31.75 but he really is getting trimmer now and prob only needs to lose 1-1.5 stone.

TOTM has not arrived yet but nothing new there!!

I really wanted 2.75 this week to get to my 5 stone loss again ( 37.5 lost pre S&S ) but will have to be patient for next week ;)

Busy day as my director is in today so running around like a crazed woman ....PA Extraordinaire amoung many other titles. Hoping to get my desk moved soon as its driving me truly insane!!!

Hope everyones well
x

That's fab Claire, well done! You'll get the 5 stone milestone next weigh-in for sure and then some!

wowsers, that is amazing work hun, well done :)

you are a busy bee!! lol ..you will be at your mega milestone next week :) amazing

Loopeylou said:
Lost 2.5 this week for a total of 32.25 lbs in 8 weeks - who could complain with that lol. Also beating hubbie still, he lost 3 this week but his total is 31.75 but he really is getting trimmer now and prob only needs to lose 1-1.5 stone.

TOTM has not arrived yet but nothing new there!!

I really wanted 2.75 this week to get to my 5 stone loss again ( 37.5 lost pre S&S ) but will have to be patient for next week ;)

Busy day as my director is in today so running around like a crazed woman ....PA Extraordinaire amoung many other titles. Hoping to get my desk moved soon as its driving me truly insane!!!

Hope everyones well
x

amazing losses claire really happy and proud of u both xxx

Thank you everyone :)

I've gone off my meal packs, I know I'll prob be ok in a few days so just having chicken, veg and a vitamin plus 3 packs in the day.

Off out tomorrow after work for a leaving party, having a meal at beefeater. I've checked menu and going for paprika chicken salad with no dressing, should be ok? Hope so as don't want to be a bah humbug lol

X

Had a lovely evening with friends from work saying bye to one of the clan.
I had my paprika chicken salad, according to MFP it had 20.9g carb which fitted into my day so happy girl.....it was delicious too. I also drank a whole jug of water and while they had desserts I had black coffee.....feeling very proud, also got tons of compliments which made me feel fab :)
Xx

Had a lovely evening with friends from work saying bye to one of the clan.
I had my paprika chicken salad, according to MFP it had 20.9g carb which fitted into my day so happy girl.....it was delicious too. I also drank a whole jug of water and while they had desserts I had black coffee.....feeling very proud, also got tons of compliments which made me feel fab :)
Xx

Claire you are truly inspirational xxx you deserve all the compliments you get and more x

Well done on staying so strong!

Thanks, did it sin today as pizzas in office but I had my shake :)

So proud of you! I made it through a "Day 1" today. I know it's nothing compared to what you've done hun
but I've not been able to get back in "the zone" for a long while now but I've a funny feeling today
might just be THE day! Send me some of your vibes please! I gots ta do this!
Happy weekend and stay winning xx

Shivie said:
So proud of you! I made it through a "Day 1" today. I know it's nothing compared to what you've done hun
but I've not been able to get back in "the zone" for a long while now but I've a funny feeling today
might just be THE day! Send me some of your vibes please! I gots ta do this!
Happy weekend and stay winning xx

Well done sweetie, just a day at a time ;) you will get there Xx

Back