Diary of a sugar adict!

Wow you have had a tough working week since I was away in the USA, hope all quietens down for you now - well done on the three pound loss. Your menus look great to me but agree with Maintainer keep that protein level HIGH - easy to load up on yummy veg when you have a PV day - I am trying to minimise the amount of veg I have on those days instead of making a glut of myself..... Amazing how far you have come already on your journey and I bet you don't look 'fat' anymore!! LOLOL - Kids - they come out with the best lines!! x

AHHHHH I NEED HELP! I got in to work this morning armed with my usual bag of food to be told that I have been moved and I am taking one of the kids for an overnight in Blackpool the land of junk food as I was unprepared for this I have barely eaten today we have been on the pleasure beach all day food so far chicken from a chicken wrap and lots of diet coke and coffee I ended up having semi skimmed milk as no skimmed milk anywhere to be found I am now starving and can't find anywhere that sells anything that resembles real food I am toying with the idea of of a sausage from the chippy any advice in damage limitation would be gratefully received! X

Chicken kebab meat lovely - I have had it nearly once a week throughout my dukan journey and always lost weight - don't tell anyone else!!! LOL! Sausage much worse!!! xxxxx

Thanks guys iv had chicken kebab meat with a bit of lettuce I feel so much better for it! Only one more day in junk food hell to go! the nice lady at the BnB has said she will make me poached eggs for my brekki despite it not being on the menuI can't wait iv ordered three lol! And we are going back tomorrow evening and I have a nice big steak in the fridge at work I'm drooling thinking about it! On the plus side iv had lots if exercise walking round today and no longer feel like I have to suck my stomach in when the bars go down in the rides and that's a great feeling! X x

Fantastic xxx how's your poached eggs???? Think ill have those for Brecky now xxx

My poached eggs were yummi! I'm just trying to hold on to them now iv just been on the Pepsi max scary! I don't get paid enough for this lol! X

Well done lovely - bet you can't wait to get back to that steak!!! I got caught out today with food and had some chicken meat - sorry it TMI but gone straight through me!!!! Lovely!!! LOL :p Is it WI tomorrow - can't remember which day it is but then been all over the place!!!! x

Dukan2013 said:
Oh my god my steak was amazing I could eat the rest of the cow! X

You can your allowed xx

Well I have been a very busy bee in work so haven't posted! Well I have a new kid a new home and a new team to lick in to shape so have been at work the last couple of days but have been a good dukan girl! I missed weigh Wednesday as I did a sleep in at work and I think people will think I'm crazy if I stroll in with my scales under my arm (they already laugh at my bag of food) although I took a whole roasted chicken in and they all looked jealous and no one believes that I can scoff chicken all day and loose weight! Also had a meeting today with people that ain't see me for a while and got lots of lovely comments! Well just one pound off this week although it is TOTM and I had the weekend in blackpool so I can't complain! I hope everyone is doing ok I'm about to catch up with everyone's diaries!

Well iv been rubbish at posting food so I'm going to try to be better

Food for today PV

B mushroom and turkey bacon omelet

L roast chicken tomato salad

D Dukan meatballs homemade tomato and pepper sauce

Snacks chicken chicken and more chicken Dukan muffin

Drinks coffee x 2 coke zero x 1 water 5 glasses mint tea x 3

Exercise horsey day for me today so mucking out and riding

My legs are killing me iv not been in a long hac for ages I'm loving the lighter nights I'm much more motivated to get out and about!

Ah busy bee indeed - well done on the pound - another one bites the dust!!! Menus look good -loving the lighter nights and our horses are too!!! Glad you got to ride out today - bet it cleared a few cobwebs!!! Nice to get some compliments on your weight loss - loving the food box of Dukan goodies sounds like blimmin good planning to me!! x

Where are you???? Hope all is good in the hood with you - thinking of you! x

Back