Diary of a sugar adict!

Defiantly no excuses now iv eaten nearly a full joint if beef to myself tonight yummi! X

Well food for today PP

Breakfast scrambled egg, turkey bacon

Lunch chicken breast and prawns

Dinner roast beef joint

Snacks sugar free jelly small dukan biscuit (1tbs) maybe a hot chocolate later!

Drinks water 1 lr ish green tea x 2 mint tea x 2 coke zero x 1

Exercise walk 1 hr swim 40 lengths hula hooping ten mins (knackered)

I have had 1 tbs of oat bran today so will see how it goes fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed you can eat oatbran again D13, love billy bargain shopping xxx

Well I had a look in the scales this morning as my official wed weigh day fall after a PV day! And I'm now 13st12.6lb I'm in to the 13 stones woo hoo twelve stones hear i come! X x

Well iv just signed up to do the race for life in June!! The things my lil sis talks me in to! Iv not ran anywhere since being a kid so it could be interesting. My house mate who is a fitness trainer is going to train me I'm not sure if he knows what he is letting himself in for lol! X

I'm really missing having the time to post, just having a quick read and a few quick words. So hears one Dukaneer on her way back lol I average 17 posts per day xxx

Well I have been in work today but as the kid I have been working wiv has left I'm floating and have worked with another kid it's so strange after spending over a year wiv the same person and now she has gone. Work are sendings to work in Bristol in our other homes as they need staff so it's a four hour drive for me tomorrow sulk!

Food wise I have had a good day as I knew I was taking the kid out for a carvery tonight I have stuck to PP until tea time I did have a tiny bit of gravy on my meal but only about 2 tbs so hopefully it won't do any damage!

PV

Breakfast turkey bacon, dry fried eggs

Lunch left over roast beef

Dinner meal out turkey sprouts broccoli carrots cabbage 2 tbs of gravy

Snacks dukan muffin 1 tbs oat bran

Drinks coke zero x 2 mint tea x3 green x 2 water 1 lr ish

Exercise 30 min walk wiv dog and 10 min hula hooping before work

I have to say I am loving the hula hoop and it really makes my tummy muscles ache after using it so it must be doing some good!

good for you for signing up for the Race for Life, and training for it will give you some great exercise just as the weather (hopefully!) improves!
It's true that it's perhaps quieter at the moment. I can't post from work any longer (as am busier and have a colleague who can see my screen!) but I do what I can first thing!
x

I won the race for one year lol well my name did. I dropped out and passed my things to someone else. Closest I'll come to winning lol

I bet I will come last but it's all for a good cause so I don't mind but will have to start training as soon as this snow goes! The good thing about the snow is that I don't have to head south today to work I'm staying in manchester! X

Well a very busy day for me the snow has caused havoc especially for work I had to be pushed out of a snow drift earlier. Well as I'm floating iv been in three different houses working today people keep laughing at me when I turn up with my little bag if food but iv had lots of compliments from colleagues iv not seen for a while one on the kids said to me "your not really fat anymore" out of the mouths of babes lol.

Food for today pp

Breakfast poached eggs and turkey bacon

Lunch tuna and cottage cheese

Dinner lemon and herb roast chicken

Snacks 2 dukan meatballs sugar free jelly hot chocolate

Drinks peppermint tea x 4 green tea x 3 coke zero x 1 2 glasses of water

Exercise digging snow

AwwwD13 enjoy the compliments xxx I take muffins and mini quiches everywhere xxx

Wow busy day for me snow making my life hell bring on summer !

Good day food wise PV

Breakfast mushroom omelet

Lunch chicken and vegetable soup/stew

Dinner more chicken and vegetable soup/stew so yummi and warming that I couldn't resist having more tho I don't generally like to eat the same thing twice in one day!

Drinks 4 mint tea 2 green tea coke zero x 2 water 2 glasses

Snacks oat bran biscuit 1 tbs

Not even got the energy to type my food diary in but I'm still alive and still on my Dukan now sleep hmmmmmm! X

Well I'm still knackered after spending yesterday digging snow! We also have my OH's kids for the Easter break so snow and looking after two kids has totally worn me out iv been good food wise but I missed my evening meal last night as I was too exhausted to eat!

PP

Breakfast turkey bacon and poached eggs

Lunch chicken breast and cottage cheese

Dinner none

Snacks oat bran biscuit 1 tbs

Drinks coffee x 4 mint tea x 2 water 2 glasses

Exercise digging lots and lots of snow

Yeh loads of snow here we are in quite a rural area so it's all been blowing down from the hills! Well a busy day for me again but am still going strong on Dukan I am slightly worried as I jumped on the scales thus morning to have a sneak peak and I'm 3lb heavier than I was last week. I'm hoping I'm retaining water that will have disappeared before weigh Wednesday!

Well food for today PV

Breakfast Poached eggs and mushrooms

Lunch homemade chicken and vegetable soup

Dinner dukan lasagna

Snacks dukan toffee muffins

Drinks coffee x 3 mint tea x 2 green tea x 2 water 4 glasses

Exercise swimming

I'm wondering if re starting wiv my oat bran has caused my 3 lb gain I'm not sure where else it could have cropped up from if anyone gets chance could you have a look at my menu's and see if you can spot anything I have missed!!!

your menus look fine to me xxx so probs water retention. Drink more and see if it shifts

Back