Diary of a sugar adict!

Hi all! Well iv been trying to cram the exercise in today as I'm going to see my OH's family for the day tomorrow and then I'm working Sunday to Wednesday morning so it's going to be hard to fit any in. I started the day with a 30 min walk with my dog I went for a swim with my mum and then I have ridden my horse and mucked out four stables so I'm pretty knackered but feeling good I'm going to take my dog out for a little walk round my local park in a bit.

It was great going out last night as I now fit in to my jeans that I haven't had on for about 8 months (granted they are size 18 skinny jeans) but in heading in the right direction and everyone commented on my weight loss which was a nice confidence boost!

I made a dukan biscuit today and left it on the side whilst getting my horse read and he stole it turns out he loves them I made him a second one when I made another one for myself lol! I could save a fortune on horse treats I'm going to try making him one with peppermint essence in!

Well today was a PP day

Breakfast meatballs ( strange I know but I was in a rush and had some in the fridge left over lol)

Lunch Tuna and poached eggs

Dinner chicken breast in spices

Snacks Dukan biscuit

Drinks green tea x 4 coke zero x 1 and 1.5 ish lrs of water.

I'm writing this post on my phone and my little sis just asked me for a plaster for a cut on her finger, so I went to open the box for her and cut my finger in the process I think that's irony in motion lol! X

Cruise day 7

Well a very busy day travelling from manchester down to the midlands to see my OH's family. I have remained loyal to my diet although I have done a second PP day as I want to get in the same patter as my mum and sis who are also doing the diet!

Breakfast 2 poached eggs 2 slices of turkey bacon

Lunch chicken wrapped in ham

Dinner Dukan meatballs

Snacks Dukan biscuit sugar free jelly

Drinks Starbucks skinny latte coke zero x 2 water 1.5 lrs ish

D13, Your doing Dukan fantastic xxx Ive done the only sober one in the group too and yes it is surreal lol what a lot of s**T They all talk lol, your will power is to be applauded :0clapper:

Lol have just ordered a weighted hula hoop on line iv seen good reviews for its toning benefits for the stomach area! Has anyone else tried it??? Hopefully it will arrive for Wednesday morning when I escape work. I suppose even if it doesn't work for toning I may exercise some muscles laughing at myself! X

Well a good day considering I'm in work I just don't like not being able to exercise its amazing how soon my body has learnt to enjoy a long walk and a swim every day I actually feel restless if I can't go.

Food for today

Breakfast turkey bacon x 2 egg x 1

Lunch steak with mushrooms

Dinner roast chicken and veg

Snacks Dukan muffins sugar free jelly

Drinks water 1.5lrs ish coke zero x 1 green tea x 2

Lol have just ordered a weighted hula hoop on line iv seen good reviews for its toning benefits for the stomach area! Has anyone else tried it??? Hopefully it will arrive for Wednesday morning when I escape work. I suppose even if it doesn't work for toning I may exercise some muscles laughing at myself! X
lol love this post let us know how you go xxx I think if its as hard as the wii Its impossible to do lol (or is that just me lol)

Has anyone been using shartarki noodles??? (probably not spell right) iv just seen some online and am considering ordering them they seem a little pricey tho but it would be nice to add something to my stir fries! X

Eak am having a weak moment just had to butter some toast for the kid I'm working with it was thick toasty bread with lurpack butter I'm dribbling over my phone! X

Has anyone been using shartarki noodles??? (probably not spell right) iv just seen some online and am considering ordering them they seem a little pricey tho but it would be nice to add something to my stir fries! X

I sometimes have the rice with chilli or curry. It's not too bad. Makes me feel like I'm eating a carb loaded meal. I haven't had the noodles but I have tried the spaghetti. It was a bit chewy but I'm sure if I tried I could get used to it.

I have noticed when I have the rice that I feel a bit bloated the next day so I try to avoid it before weigh in day.

Hi! Well I managed to resist the temptation of the yummi buttery toast but only cos I ran out of the room and grabbed my phone to post a message lol! Well another good day for a work day!

Food for today PP

Breakfast omelet with turkey bacon

Lunch spicy chicken

Dinner Dukan meatballs

Snacks dukan muffins sugar free jelly

Drinks green tea x 4 water 1 lr ish coke zero x 1

Woo hoo have managed a full day without coffee at work!

I have ordered some shartarki noodles I figure that they are worth a shot! I really should give up Internet shopping at work I probably spend more than I earn lol! X

Hello there - my tip for when preparing delicious food for others is to slip a chewing gum in your mouth! Trust me, it's hard to eat through it! Works well at cocktail parties or aperitive events when everyone is drinking and nibbling. You've found something you can drink but can't nibble, so... chew gum (discreetly!!)!

Good luck with those noodles... not a fan myself but if you serve with something spicey and tasty, they'll be better!

Thanks maintainer I will keep some gum handy! Well iv had an eventful morning and woke up in a fab mood until I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast and found that there were no eggs in the fridge further investigation led me to find that the little delight that I am working with has thrown them all at my car! So I ended up having a tin if tuna for me breakfast lol! I suppose at least I the company will pay to have my car washed (it was filthy prior to the eggs) I love my job I never have a dull moment! X

I love the Spite Zero ice lollies idea. I was thinking of doing something similar with some herbal teas and sweetener.

Hi all well what a day for me it all started with the egg fiasco and carried on from their! My car is all clean and shiny now tho and I have hid the eggs so their is no risk of me not getting my breakfast I felt lost without my eggs and turkey bacon it's my favourite ever breakfast I think I would be having it if I wasn't on Dukan!

Well I only have tonight in work and then I can go home I can't wait to see if my new Hula Hoop has arrived! I need to get some serious exercise in tomorrow as have not done any for three days I'm thinking a swim a long walk on the moors with my dog and maybe the gym if I can persuade my lil sis to come with me!

Food for today PV

Breakfast tin of tuna????

Lunch leftover meatballs small salad

Lunch chicken and vegetable stir fry

Snacks turkey bacon x 2 dukan muffins

Drinks water 1.5 ish lrs green tea x 2 coffee x1 coke zero x 2

My measurements ( have just bought a tape measure) x

Waist(well where us should be) 40 inches

Hips 48 inches

Thigh 25 inches

Arms 12 inches

Well I have still got a long way to go I wish I had done my measurements at the start of my journey but I am going to check them monthly!

Back