Diary of a synner ;)

Sophx_2305

Thought i would start a diary to help me keep on track and maybe your comments will help me if I go wrong anywhere. So here it goes!!

Breakfast

Starbucks Mocha light frappucino (5 syns)

Lunch

2 co op healthy choices reduced fat sausages ( 4 syns) bacon, fried egg-( 1 syn for oil) 2 nimble White bread (hexb), beans, mushrooms.

Dinner

Kipper, tomato, cucumber, onion, baby sweetcorn, mushroom, cheese (hexa)

Snacks

Ff yogurt, banana, apple, carrot

Syns-10

Exercise- 1 hr zumba

Breakfast

2x alpine light bars (hexb), cup of tea

Lunch

Jacket potato and massive salad consisting of lettuce, cucumber, mushroom, carrot, tomato, light salad cream (1 syn), lean ham. For dessert I had ff yogurt.

Dinner

Bolonaise mince with mushrooms, carrots, aubergines, boiled potatoes and salad

Snacks

Banana, mini cheddars (61/2 syns), crimbles macaroon (4 syns), coffee with sugar (1 syn)

Syns 12 1/2

Day 3

Breakfast

2x nimble White bread (hexb), 2x bacon, 1 egg, I tbsp Tom k (1 syn)

Lunch

New potatoes, carrot, cucumber, tomato, baby sweetcorn, LF cottage cheese, ham, lettuce

Dinner

Chicken, potato, steak, gammon, tomato, mushroom (1 syn as cooked in oil), rocket

Snacks

Crabsticks, lemon High juice (2 syns?), 2 tbsp full fat yogurt (4 syns?), herbal tea

Syns- 8?

Haven't had enough super-free today and haven't had my hexa but it's a bit late now to have it. Also kinda guessing the syn value for a few things so will check tomo for definite

Ok I'm hungry today, was in a rush for work (doing a sleep in) and didn't pack enough food to keep me satisfied. There is food I can eat here but it's all naughty stuff and I am assuming that I have had all my syns for the day so don't wanna go overboard. Anyways here goes

Breakfast- didn't have any, had a cheeky lay in today til midday! Must have needed it!

Lunch- we went to giraffe for lunch, I chose a risotto with chorizo, chicken, veg and prawn. Was lovely but not sure about the syn content so gonna presume 10 syns?

Dinner- couscous with courgette, pepper and baby sweetcorn and grated cheese on top (hexa) cooked in a little rapeseed oil as they didn't have frylight at work(2 syns?). Followed this with a banana and a hifi bar (hexb)

Snacks/drinks- frappucino (5 syns), herbal teas.

Syns- guesstimated 17 syns?

I dont feel happy with guesstimating, using all my syns and going to bed hungry :( but literally all they have to eat here is White bread, crisps and choc :( in future I need to bring loads of food to work so that I can snak on free foods and be satisfied. Also annoys me that I ate out coz I am guessing syn values :/

Another day at work as follows

Breakfast

Hifi bar (hexb), cup of tea

Lunch

Jacket potato, cheese (hexa), beans

Dinner

Takeaway consisting of lamb rogan Josh (8 syns), plain rice, one onion bhaji (probs millions of syns!), and a small amount of lentil Dahl (2 syns), few bites of my oh naan :( (syns?)

Snacks

Chicken fridge raiders (1/2 syn)

Syns-15+

I know ive been really bad with the lack of free and superfree i have been eating with my meals, I know I should be eating 1/3 with every meal but being out and about and not prepared properly has made this hard. Will try to make up for it in the next few days as I really want a loss this week.

Feel as though I am back on track today with my superfree and free foods :) I think it's cause I had the day off work so had time to cook meals from scratch and actually think about what I needed to eat. Anyways here it is

Breakfast

2x nimble bread (hexb), bacon, eggs, tomato and mushrooms, Tom k (1 syn)

Lunch

Lettuce, tomato, mushroom, carrot, tuna, lf cottage cheese

Dinner

Tried the mediterranean chicken dish from the last edition of sw magazine- Chicken, potato, onion, butternut squash, curly kale, tomato, lemon, garlic, stock

Snacks

Big fruit salad consisting of raspberries, cherries, orange, apple and kiwi, banana, solero (5 syns), 2 squares of caramel choc bar (4)

Syns-10

Missed out on my hexa today but figure it won't hurt for one day will it?

Also I looked up syns for fridge raiders what I had yesterday and the ones I had were actualli 3 1/2 syns not 1/2! Knew it was too good to b true!

Today was WI: I lost 1 lb. Tbh I was not very impressed, thought I would have lost more but it has made me more determined to lose more than jus a pound this week. I'm going to try and stick to 10 syns or under and see if that helps. I still want to get my 1 stone award b4 holiday- that gives me 2 wks to lose 4 1/2 lbs so defo need to be losing more than a lb a week. Anyways here is today's food diary

Breakfast- didn't have any

Lunch

Mushroom risotto, Caesar salad consisting of lettuce, cellert, homemade croutons and lf dressing, parmesan (4 syns). For dessert I had a banana and a hifi bar (hexb).

Dinner

Spaghetti, passata, onion, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, mussels. For dessert i had a big bowl of fruit consisting of apple, kiwi, cherries, strawberries and banana

Snacks

Small bowl of pasta with cucumber, tomato, pepper and mushroom, fab ice lolly (4 1/2)

Drinks

Tea (hexa), green tea, squash, coke zero

Syns 8 1/2

Breakfast

Banana, apple

Lunch

Pasta, cheese (hexa), mushroom, pepper, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, crouton (1syn).
For dessert I had raspberries and ff yogurt

Dinner

Lamb burger (10 syns!!), Sw chips and beans. For dessert I had chopped up hifi bar (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries.

Drinks

Herbal teas, water, diet fizzy

Syns- 11

I couldn't believe it, I got lamb mince as my oh prefers it to beef, I looked up the syns and it was 1 1/2 for 28g! I honestly would not have thought it would be that high! So I won't be buying that again!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast

2x bens butterscotch Sw bar (hexb), green tea

Lunch

Jacket potato, beans, cheese (1/2 hexa), green tea

Dinner

Cous Cous with peppers, onion, peas, sweetcorn and tuna steak with tbsp of extra light Mayo (1/2 syn)

Snacks

Curly wurly (6 syns), apple, 150g of sushi (2 syns)

Drinks

Green tea, squash, water, cold coffee made with semi skimmed milk (1/2 hexa)

Syns 8 1/2

Breakfast

Hifi bar (hexb), banana, coffee, green tea

Lunch

Half a Pasta n sauce (1 syn) (hexa)

Dinner

Chicken with vegetable Cous Cous containing onion and peppers with sweetcorn and peas

Snacks

Apple, 1 biscuit (4 syns), calippo (3 1/2 syns)

Drinks

Green tea, water

Syns-8 1/2

Havant done so well today, needed a lot more superfree, you can tell that I need to go shopping as ive run out of fruit n veg! However I'm pleased that I'm sticking to lower syns.

Went a bit off track today, I went on some training and a free lunch was provided, none of it was very healthy but not the worst either so I kinda indulged, also had an ice cream too! Opps! anyways here it is;

Breakfast

28g fruit n fibre (hexb) with chopped banana and skimmed milk (hexa)

Lunch

2 chipolata'S (5 syns), carrot, celery and cucumber sticks with tiny amount of dip (1 syn), chicken Satay sticks, 3 mini rolls (9 syns?), apple.

Dinner

Rice with butternut squash, peas, sweetcorn, mushroom, pepper, carrot, egg and salmon fillet

Snacks

Peas in the pod, cornetto enigma (8 1/2 syns)

Drinks

Water, herbal tea, coffee

Syns- 23 1/2

Back on slimming world again, been on plan for 3 weeks and have lost 6 lb. I am predicting a gain this week but anyway have decided to start a diary on here again so I can keep track of everything I'm eating and get tips from you guys! Here goes...

Breakfast

Mint choc hifi bar (hexb)

Lunch

Roast chicken, celeriac, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, roast potatoes (2), chicken gravy granules (2.5) American mustard (1)

Dinner

Potato, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, tuna, ff yoghurt, extra light mayo (1), ww spaghetti, cheese (hexa)

Snacks

Dark chocolate (9.5), satsuma

Drinks

Tea, water, 7up free

Daily syns - 16

Breakfast

Mint choc hifi bar

Lunch

Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, tuna and lf mayo (1), ff yoghurt. Quavers (9)

Dinner

Sweet potato, haddock, asparagus, pancetta (2). Ff Greek yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, honey (1)

Snacks

Sushi (2)

Drinks

Herbal tea, normal tea (hexa), low cal energy drink, water

Syns - 15

I am soon hungry still, could eat loads more but it's late so I won't. Didn't realise quavers are so high in syns either!

Breakfast

2 x hifi light bars (hexb)

Lunch

Jacket potato, beans, cheese (hexa), lettuce, cucumber, cookie (9)

Dinner

Pasta, bolognaise, kebab chicken (6), lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato

Syns - 15

Ok so I've had a couple of days of being completely off track, went to Alton towers and although I probably could have stuck to plan, I ended up using it as an excuse to eat crap. I put on 1 1/2lbs last wk so was prob not the best idea! Anyway I have 3 days til weigh in so I'm jus gonna try and limit the damage I've probably already done!

Breakfast

Banana, ww pink grapefruit yoghurt, 1 whole meal bread (4.5 syns), egg, tomato ketchup (1), chicken

Lunch

Didn't have any but snacked on cherry tomatoes and cucumber

Dinner

Scallops cooked in olive oil (1), chilli, garlic, rocket

Chicken, lettuce, tomato, red onion, homemade tzatiki (ff Greek yoghurt, cucumber, garlic and dill), sw chips, whole meal pitta (hexb)

Ff Greek yoghurt, strawberries, choc sauce (1)

Drinks

Tea (hexa), pepsi max, squash

Syns

Breakfast

Strawberries, banana, hifi choc deluxe bar (hexb), ff yoghurt

Dinner

Chicken, pasta, passata, onion, potato, salad, rice, sausage (4), small lamb/pork burger (2), pork rib (2), tsp extra light salad cream (0.5). Small piece of choc cake (8)

Snacks

Apple

Drinks

Tea, coffee (hexa), squash, 7up free, water

Syns - 16.5

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Yo sushi or lunch

Salmon, nigiri rolls (2), hairy prawn (3), beef, few mouthfuls of Katsu chicken (2)

Dinner

image-1083120852.jpg

KFC style chicken (hexb), beans, sw chips, salad, few croutons (2)

Pineapple, melon, banana, strawberries, ff yoghurt

Drinks

Water, squash, tea (hexa)

Syns - 9

Feeling very happy with myself tonight, even though I thought I went completely off track this week at Alton towers it turns out at wi I lost 2 1/2 lbs!!! I've had a week off work so am pleased that I managed to still lose!! that means that I've lost 1/2 stone in the 5 wks I've been doing sw :) hence I went out tonight for a meal and probs celebrated a bit too much with wine lol, I'm back to work tomo so felt I needed the alcohol!!

Breakfast

Ff yoghurt, hifi peanut bar (hexb), melon, pineapple, banana

Lunch

Cockles, prawns, mussels, crab stick (do crab sticks have syns these days?? I know they used to be free but don't know now? )

Dinner

Steak, jacket potato, rocket, prawn, tomato (estimated 6 syns for oil)

Drinks

White wine (19), squash, water

Syns - 25

Exercise - 1hr walk

Back