diary of a tubby girl!

well another day and all 3 shakes down.. keep going with the water although im really struggling now! i FEEL hungry, i know i dont WANT anything to eat, but my brain thinks i do..

just goes to show really how many times i used to sit here and just get up and go to the fridge for the sake of it... i didnt realise HOW much i did it, but i do now!!

been to tesco, and they were baking fresh bread.... omg i was in heaven!!! but i didnt buy ANYTHING although my friend bought loads of rubbish, cakes, and sweets... i bought................ bottles of water!!

been and got more euros for Rhodes..getting sorted slowly!!

off to watch something other than football!!

weighed this morning, sts.... i know it happens, but this is why i didnt want to weigh every day, so im going to stop doing that now, its a bit disheartening not seeing a loss iykwim...

1pint down and its only 7.20am..... im still on track, but i have a feeling the scales arent going to show the weight loss on wednesday when i have my official weigh in.. im going to be gutted if the cdc scales dont say the same!!

well.... boring day today really, got nothing done, been very lazy but drank my water and had my shakes!!

cant wait for the official weigh in on wednesday.. according to my scales im 14.4 this morning, so thats a 7.5lb loss up to today!!

ive also changed my goal, i think its mor realistic of me to get to 11st7lb than 10st, if i get to 11st i'll be happy, but 11st7lb is good for me!

anyway off for more water..

have fun all xx

well todays weigh in is...............

14st 2.5lb so 1.5lb down!!

since i started this i weighed in at 14st 11.5lb and i didnt think id loose anywhere near this in the 1st week and theres still 1 day to go!!

upto now ive lost 9lb this week... and i hope i get to 10lb tomorrow...

i felt like i needed to eat last night, but i didnt, i did NOT cave, just had more water and went to bed... and seeing another 1.5lb this morning is enough to keep me going now... i know it wont be anything like this next week but i dont care, its keeping me going ....

thanks Kate,, im getting there slowly!!

well i know it said 14st 2.5lb yesterday but today its gone up a pound! but also its totm this morning so that could be it!

officially im 14st 3.5lb this morning, so in a week its 8lb down, im chuffed! ive had 1 or 2 blips during this last week etc etc, and if id stuck to it 100% i THINK it might of been more, but im pleased anyway!!

seeing the councillor but im scared incase it doesnt show the same loss on her scales, i'll fell sooooo stupid if it doesnt!

nothing much to do today except cleaning so must get on untill 10 when im off for weigh in!!

not update for a day..

had a really horrible day yesterday, got taken into A&E yesterday with astham yet again... its a regular occourance now so nothing new, ended up staying there all afternoon until last night..whilst there because they said i looked 'weak' i had to eat dinner and tea off the ward, so im NOT HAPPY about it at all, until they had seen me eat they wouldnt let me go... im so surprised i didnt put on weight this morning and im still at 14st 3.5lb..woohooo so back on CD this morning!!

i know the asthma is nothing to do with CD as ive been in and out of hospital for years... 17 times since january!!! i think thw weight is a BIG factor aswel, so im glad its coming down!!

anyway, back on to cd this morning and raring to go!! getting the gardens cut this morning so i have to stay in doors, otherwise i'll end up back in a and e!!!

so shower time, water time, taking my niece to work at 7.30 as her dads a lazy b****** and refuses to take her!!

back later peeps xx

Back