Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Well done! Glad to hear you have had a loss, my w.i is tomorrow and im so scared haha I just need to get it out of my system and back on it :) i only have 25 more pounds to lose til my target i feel like im so close!

im sure youll do fine! Let me know how you do!

Betty x

Good little day today!
Woke up feeling happy and positive! (apart from looking on youtube first thing and this comes up 'reccommended for you - is it impossiable to be big and happy?' fantastic. Katie Hopkins having another pop at people!) Had my apple and pint of water for breakfast along with my tablets and set off to workies!
Had another apple for my elevansies along with a cup of tea. Ive started to take a bottle filled with water into work with me so I have no excuse to drink at least a litre of water a day, itll hopefully help with my skin and iron tablets too! Dinner was a mugshot followed by another apple. But then uhohhhh! The manager strolled into the staff room with ANOTHER box of celebrations! Does this supply never end?! By the time we get through these itll be Christmas again!! I had a little think, and decided i was going to have some. BUT ID SYN! whereas before I was throwing them down my chubby neck and forgetting about them! So i had 4 which equaled to 8 syns. Worth it! And didnt feel guilty as still in sysn!
After workies tea was spaghetti bolognese which the boyfriends mam had made us ( slimming world style of course) followed by melon and a bag of velvet crunch crips (4.5syns). We were meant to go to date night at watch Wolf of WallStreet but i didnt realise it was on for three hours!!! THREE HOURS! What does it think it is? Lord of the rings?! So we scratched that ( go on weekend, not on work night, we are very very old before our time) and decided to wath bridget jones instead. Which is why i had the bag of crisps! So today it has been 12,5syns! Very happy with that :) Hoping i can keep on like this for the week so I see the loss i want!
Hope everyone elses day has been just as good!

Betty x

Good little day today!
Woke up feeling happy and positive! (apart from looking on youtube first thing and this comes up 'reccommended for you - is it impossiable to be big and happy?' fantastic. Katie Hopkins having another pop at people!) Had my apple and pint of water for breakfast along with my tablets and set off to workies!
Had another apple for my elevansies along with a cup of tea. Ive started to take a bottle filled with water into work with me so I have no excuse to drink at least a litre of water a day, itll hopefully help with my skin and iron tablets too! Dinner was a mugshot followed by another apple. But then uhohhhh! The manager strolled into the staff room with ANOTHER box of celebrations! Does this supply never end?! By the time we get through these itll be Christmas again!! I had a little think, and decided i was going to have some. BUT ID SYN! whereas before I was throwing them down my chubby neck and forgetting about them! So i had 4 which equaled to 8 syns. Worth it! And didnt feel guilty as still in sysn!
After workies tea was spaghetti bolognese which the boyfriends mam had made us ( slimming world style of course) followed by melon and a bag of velvet crunch crips (4.5syns). We were meant to go to date night at watch Wolf of WallStreet but i didnt realise it was on for three hours!!! THREE HOURS! What does it think it is? Lord of the rings?! So we scratched that ( go on weekend, not on work night, we are very very old before our time) and decided to wath bridget jones instead. Which is why i had the bag of crisps! So today it has been 12,5syns! Very happy with that :) Hoping i can keep on like this for the week so I see the loss i want!
Hope everyone elses day has been just as good!

Betty x

Fab day, u sound soooo positive :)

Well done today you've faced some struggles the terrifying celebrations! argh ahha I managed to lose a 1lb after all that worrying ;) got my 2stone award! also, watch loads of yoga videos on yoytube and like them so next time it will come up with something nicer ;) theres a nice 30 day yoga challenge on there which im starting, each video is less than 20 mins its quite good!

Well Done!! Two stone award thats amazing! Haha i was only going on it to look at a class i wanted to start called bootylicious bootcamp! But its on the day i get weighed :( gutted!

Betty x

Busy day yesterday which meant i was unable to post!
Two pears for my brekkie, and a pint of water again!
Had to go to the bank at dinner time so lunch was a bit messy, scoffed a thingy of tesco ready to eat chicken breast (free) and then at about 3ish i had my mugshot and a muller!
Me and the sister were planning to go to the gym. My sister hates been there when its packed as she feels every ones looking at her and what not. When we got there the carpark was packed so she said why dont we go to the beach instead for a jog. I love the beach. I find the sea soo calming. So on route there, go to turn left, realise the road is closed, im in the left lane of the roundabout, theres a car next to me, i cant get into the right lane so where do i have to go?straight ahead. And what is straight ahead of me? A long long long road down an industrial site. SO when we finally escaped there we decided we will drop the car off at mine and go for a walk instead. Just as we pull up, my brother rings my sister. Not sure what i can post on here really, but its kinds bad news regarding him (nothing health wise) and my sisters upset. (bad luck really strives in my family) So we go get my brother and drive for a good three hours talking and what not. So exercise didnt quite go to plan last night! Then i get in, i was going to have jacket potato and ham salad for tea, but decided against it as i wasnt really hungry. Had two slices of toast, two fried eggs, four slices of bacon, lots of mushrooms and some beetroot instead. All free. Folllwed by melon and a muller. Only syns of the day where again some celebrations. 8syns worth.
Hope today is a little better!

Betty x

Feeling so down today!! Luckily havnt ate my feelings! Had two pears, a packet of chicken, a pork salad for dinner (with 7syns worth of crackling) with a mugshot woo
Hope everyone elses day is okay!

Betty x

Feeling so down today!! Luckily havnt ate my feelings! Had two pears, a packet of chicken, a pork salad for dinner (with 7syns worth of crackling) with a mugshot woo. Ohhh and 15 special k cracker crisps! (4syns)
Hope everyone elses day is okay!

Betty x

Betty x

Awww hun sorry you're having a crappy time. At least you're still within syns. Just think tho if u have a full on binge how much crappier it'll make you feel at next WI. Big hugs to u xx

Awww hun sorry you're having a crappy time. At least you're still within syns. Just think tho if u have a full on binge how much crappier it'll make you feel at next WI. Big hugs to u xx

Thank you! I know got to stay to plan just feel like ive been doing sw forever and getting nowhere, lost the weight then piled it back on and now it seems like forever until im going to be out of the 20stones :(

Betty x

Tea was a small jacket with lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and mushrooms with bacon and a fried egg. Just want to cry feel so fed up and get so nervous for weigh day really feel like ive messed up my full week. Where has my positivity and happiness gone? Where has my determination gone? So emotional today and i hate it!

Betty x

Been on sw 16 weeks tomorrow so doesn't seem a lot in that time but xmas has been in there and a few STS. Randomly put 2pound on last week so weren't happy so hopin for a good loss this sat. My body's wrecked from yo yo dietin, bingin and bulimia so now I'm takin the scenic route and gettin my body 'normal' again xx

Thats brilliant! Its not about how quick it comes off to be fair, although i know how you feel! A girl at work has been doing sw since july and shes just got her two stone award now. Slow and steady! Its amazing youve overcome all that and are losing weight this way now! Well done!!

Betty x

Back