Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Feelingg ALOT better today! SO HAPPPY!
Woke up earlyish, after a lovely little snooze! ( even though it was ruined by pins and needles in my right arm from my morbidly obease body) Boyfriend woke up pretty much straight after me, after a few sly jabs in the back. And straight away we were focused!! ( well i was) we were going to the gym!!! Boyfriend didn't want to at first but i forced him into the shower to wake up! Took my tablets, forgot breakfast ( but i made up for it later!) and headed to the gym! Done ten mins on hill climber ( on treadmill) then 20mins jogging and fast walking. Then five mins on stepper. By the end i was sweating like a fat bird at a disco! Phewwww.
Headed home and started on my brekki/brunch/ lunch ( whatever you wanna call it, it was about 1oclock but it was my first meal of the day!)

Discovered weight watchers sausages are only 1/2syn ( i had in my head they were 1, but no, thats Tescos) so bunged 4 of them in the oven! When my sizzling sausages were nearly done I made scrambled egg, toast, bacon madalions, half a tin of beans and some mushrooms! Popped them on a plate, along with some beetroot and voila!!! What a lovely meal and only 2syns!!

Had a shower ( knocked myself sick again) and washed my ratty hair. Took my pesky iron tablet ( still havnt been to the loo, too much info but it has to be said!) and then decided i wanted to male brownies!
Only one syn each! Heres the recipie!
Brownies - 6eggs seperated, 50g sweetner, 60g coco powder, 1tbsp vanilla essecence.
Topping - 4tbsp quark, 2tbsp coco powder, 2tbsp sweetner ( although i used more!) and 1tbsp vanilla essecence.

*preheat oven to 180degrees and line baking tray.
*whisk egg whites till stiff and they form peaks
*mix egg yolks, sweetner, coco powder and vanilla essecence. The mix will become very stiff and kinda gooey. Add in the egg whites until smooth
* Put into baking tray and put in oven for 25mins!

Then when its cooled down make topping and add!

There only 1syn each, although will take them to 2syns if you add nutella in the mix before putting in oven!

These were deeeeliscious!
as i let them cool down i proceeded on making lasagne again as its the boyfriends fave meal and he wanted it again!
Made that, accomonied by new potatos, cucumber, lettuce, mushrooms, beetroot, peas and the rest of the beans from this morning!
Followed it with a tub of melon, and then poured a toffee muller light yoghurt over two slices of brownies.
Yummy! If i can be bothered to make sw mousse ill add the brownies into it one time!

Feeling a lot more positive today, even if im still tired, bloated and with a massive headache!

Betty x

Funny little day today!
Boyfriend was up and ready super early to play Golf, so I was awake too, ewf.
Had tablets and breakfast - 4 weightwatchers sausages (2syns) with a bacon and egg sarnie (heB) and mushrooms. Was lovely and filling! Followed by 2 home made brownies (2syns) covered in muller light yumyum.
Then sister came over for agessss, we chilled out had a laugh, i made her a onion and cheese toastie, and i resisted!!!! Although i did have a sugary coffee ( which i never have but sister had it and didnt like it and i dont like to see waste so i had it. Does explain why im so hefty!) so thats probably 3syns!

Boyfriend came home, him and sister pestering me for chinese but again i said no!!
Sister went home so i cooked me and boyfriend tea... Pasta with mushrooms, onions, bacon, ham and sweetcorn with chopped tomatos and passatta mixed in, put in an oven dish with cheese sprinkled on top! Put in the oven for 20mins - was lovely! Had that with carrotts, brocili and sprouts. Yummmy!!!
Boyfriend also had 4chicken breaded things, i did have two big bites of one!! So im saying my syns are 15today!
Had apple and muller light too..Feel good today kinda. Had a moment where i felt very sick and warm but think it was just iron tablets as they do that sometime.
Friend has just told me she is booking me and her to get make up, hair, nails done and then photos taken. Oh dear. I dont like anyone doing my make up, and i dont like photos been taken. As i dont wear foundation and i doubt theyll take the photos from the right angle that hide my 1000 chins! Suppose its motivation for me to lose a stone before then!
Very nervous for weigh in tomorrow.
Think itll be a gain.

Booooooooo.

Betty x

Dreaded weigh day!
Back at work today ( i don't like Mondays!) and its been a busy day already! Had my tablets and an apple for breakfast then cracked on with workies! Came home for dindins, 2alpen light bars, a mugshot, a muller light and an apple.... Thats it now until cheat meal tonight!
Really hope ive at least maintained tonight, i know im on iron tablets and that could affect it but im really hoping it won't! Im very excited to see how boyfriend done too! Reckon he will have lost 2-3 and ill have either maintained or put on 1.5.
Wish us luck!

Betty x

Thank you for the good lucks! Haha, i maintained, which isnt bad for a week of snacking on choccys, having a chinease and been on tablets that dont let you go to the toilet.
Im going to be on plan 100% this week, i weigh 24stone1pound STILL. Just want to get back into the 23s!!

Boyfriend lost three pound the lucky little sausage - the (healthy) compatition has started!!!!!

Betty x

Ahhh it's better than a gain+you've got lots of things goin on especially with the tabs. U will definitely see the 23's next week xx

New Day New Start!
Woke up after having a nightmare (which my boyfriend didn't save me from!) and reallyy did not want to get out of bed. Then realised i would have to get up to at least try to go to the loo otherwise i'll be in pain all dayyy at work ( sorry if this is too much info but it is a diary! Haha ) Didn't manage it! Was running late for workies so grabbed my dinner, had my tablets and left. Forgot breakfast and left iron tablets on side!! Ooops!!!
Decided i would clear the stock room at work ( an all day job) and that really wore me out! Had two bottles of water, and one cup of tea. Had my apple for break (bruch! Ha). When it came to lunch I had a mugshot again, with another apple and a muller light yoghurt.( I couldn't squeeze anything else down me ) i even managed to avoid the chocolates at work! Yess! So proud of myself!!
Finished work and came home to tea made by my amazing boyfriend ( good egg) - tuna and sweetcorn pasta with veg and gammon shanks! Only 2syns because of the mayo in the tuna pasta! It was yummy!
I am now on the settee, covered with a sleeping bag, in thermal socks, thermal jimjams, heating on full whack, with hand warmers in my hands. AND I AM STILL COLD. i still have goosebumps :( why does my thyroid hate me!! I am going to have some melon, and then settle down with an options hot choc.
Very proud of myself for my low syn day.

Determind to lose more than the boyfriend this week!

Betty x

Topsy turvey little day, had a lovely sleep, one of them where you can't remember falling asleep, but your devastated when you wake up!
Tablets, pint of water and a pear for breakfast! Felt a lot less bloated and good this morning, ready for the day! two bottles of water at work( hoping to make my spotty skin.clearer!!) and two cups of teas mmm. resisted the chocs and shortbreads again! really proud. For lunch it was chicken from tesco,( the one thats free) and i put a mugshot over the top of it. followed by a muller light and another pear! then work carried on!
Now this is the hard bit. Boyfriend had to go to uni after workies, so i was all alone in the flat. And what do i do when alone? secret eating!!! fat, secret eating!! luckily theres nothing too bad in, but i had 4slices of toast and two slices of bread!! Ham on all of them!! so im not having any more HeB choices this week. greed greedy pig. I was hungry, but didnt make anything proper to eat because i knew we were having tea late! oh dear!! Anywhoo, i made some brownies to take into work tomorrow, and for tea i made 'easy cheesy potato pie!' even though i wasnt hungry i made it anyway, its 1syn for the full things and its not too bad! tastes like the inside of a greggs pasty. I put brocolli , bacon and mushroom in it and had it with beans, cucumber, sweetcorn and roasties. Feeling quite sick now, (i wont be sick though, im too greedy for that and dont like waste!) but ill have some water melon later! I also had a frozen muller light yoghurt! thats a really good subsitute for icecream!
so over all, today hasnt been too bad apart from my binge eating! but ill pull it back! a girl at work i got into slimming world has got her 2stone tonight. very proud of her but also very jealous! shes been doing it since june and losing slowly but steadily which is the best way! hope i can be like that now.
2014 WILL BE MY YEAR.

Betty x

Hi Betty!

You're doing very well and you've had an excellent day compared to some of the recent ones you've described.

However, I think you need to put some preventative measures in place! Is there any way to stop this secret eating? Maybe go for a walk instead of staying in the flat by yourself? Or make yourself a deal that you'll go for a walk before you do any chomping? I know it's hard but it's stuff like this that works for me. (I had to stop taking money to work with me otherwise I would spend spend spend it on really bad food.... even then I had to revise it and started having to leave my bank card at home as I would get round the money problem by just drawing money out lol).

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Betty!

You're doing very well and you've had an excellent day compared to some of the recent ones you've described.

However, I think you need to put some preventative measures in place! Is there any way to stop this secret eating? Maybe go for a walk instead of staying in the flat by yourself? Or make yourself a deal that you'll go for a walk before you do any chomping? I know it's hard but it's stuff like this that works for me. (I had to stop taking money to work with me otherwise I would spend spend spend it on really bad food.... even then I had to revise it and started having to leave my bank card at home as I would get round the money problem by just drawing money out lol).

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi!
aw thank you im really hoping this week is going to be best so far ha. I really do! i only secret eat when im on my todd and hungry, so basically if i come home and all alone for a while, which is hardly ever! The last time i did it i was in tesco and bought alot of bad stuff! but im stronger with only spending money on stuff i need now! but the bread was in! i like the walk idea i might do that, with my boyfriend doing his dissertaition ( hard word to spell!) he is going to be at uni alot after 5. willpower eh haha

Betty x

Back