Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Wow, you did so well! Congrats on your loss!

And well done going to the gym. 24st is not to be sniffed at, you're a trooper.

Keep it up, you're doing great. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, you did so well! Congrats on your loss!

And well done going to the gym. 24st is not to be sniffed at, you're a trooper.

Keep it up, you're doing great. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

thank you so much, i know but can't wait to be back in 23s! haha, need to mooch to gym tomorrow too!

Betty x

cheat night last night was pizza..i'm off work again today, and lo and behold ive warmed up 3 peices of left over pizza and scoffed it along with a square of galaxy chocolate. why do i do this?! what is wrong with me?! i knew what i was doing was wrong but i still went ahead and did it!! when i'm out of routine and i'm by myself i know i do it because theres no one around!!!

Before that disgusting moment i went and got my blood taken and had no breakfast. so pizza was my breakfast. excellent..brilliant start.

ive just rememberd to take my tablets, shot some washing in, put some lazy eggs in the oven, drank two pints of water, and gutting the flat from top to bottom! no gym, as hopefully this is going to be a good little work out. hope i can redeem myself. making lasagne with salad and new potatos for tea. Hopefully a bad start to the week and moment of weakness doesnt effect it that much as im going to do my hardest now!!

Betty x

What.a.day. Gutted the flat, found homes for all the Christmas presents ( i say homes, ive put them all in the spare room for me and he boyfriend to sort through on Saturday), And sorted clothes!
I wonder how many calories housework burns? Hoovers broke so i have to lunge to get in the corners and bend down and pretty much touch my tippy toes to hoover the carpet ( good job im a flexiable fatty)
After all that i started the lasagne. I always put a tablespoon of sweetner in before you put it in lasagne dish, but i forgot it was a tablespoon and put 4. then was just about to put lasagne in oven when i rememberd i hadnt put any of the sauce on the layers!! ( even though it was right next to me in a bow)
so i scooped out top layer and spread the sauce in.

then when i went to do potatos i checked them after ten mins and they were still hard...turned out i had the wrong hob on ( bloomin electric ovens, if it was gas id have knowen straight away!) so had to wait another 15mins.

anyway tea turned out lovely, followrd by melon and muller light and a pint of water.

Going to have a lovely warm shower and then chill on the settee! Least i have mango if i wanna snack later, though havn't felt hungry - really not feeling my self , (think thyroid) probably what happens when you have warmed up pizza for breakfast!!!

Betty x

today has been a smidge better! Went to bed at 10.30 (very early, am turning into old lady) and woke up feeling a little better. Still sicky and tired and filled with dread what with going back to work! Very happy when stepped in front room, as so tidy from yesterday! too busy admiring room to notice time ticking on, quickly got ready for work, took tablets and grabbed a pear to eat ( very juicy).

Work was okay, had one cup of tea and managed to avoid biscuits ( we still have ALOT of christmas goodies kicking about slowly opening one by one, very hard). For lunch it was a muller light, another pear ( bit battered and bruised this time) with a tomato and herb mugshot......followed by two bisuits!!!! (8syns)!!!!!!!!! Willpower is shocking!!!
Finished workies and spent evening look for jobs with the NHS, come back to flat for lovely boyfriend to have slimming world tea cooking ( hes rejoined sw thankfully! Only put 3pounds on over 3weeks of Christmas! Jammy so so) a lovely meal of hunters chicken with beans veg and new potatos! That whole meal was 2syns ( for bbq sauce) so brings my syns for the day to 10! Had melon and muller after tea was yummy.

Even though today started off bad after tea i feel better. Still very tired and sicky but hopefully ill feel better tomorrow. Craved take away tonight but managed to resist. Did not manage to resist biscuits. Very in the middle today willpower wise ( biscuits free, take away costs money!)

Chill on the settee watching tv with the boyfriend now

Betty x

Woke up shattered - again. Had a very juicy pear again for my breakfast along with my tablets.
Work was very hectic and had zero.energy. Dinner was mugshot, mullerlight and melon. And then the boss brought a MASSIVE box of Dairy Milk Tray in the staff room..oh dear. Had three of them.(2.5syns), along with two biscuits.... (4syns). Fatty fatty fatty! But i was so tired and so blergh. I know its no point making excuses either!
Phone call of Doc and iron is super low, again. Explains why ive been run down so ive got some more lovely iron tablets.
Came home to boyfriend making dinner - syn free chicken fried rice. ( bless him, small portion!) So hes gone out and ive also had an egg and bacon sarnie, as havnt had HeB today.
Really wanted to go to gym but too tired so going tomorrow with my sister. Feeling very guilty over binge and lack of control today.
*sigh*

Betty x

Been good so far today - 6 syns but Boyfriend going on for a chinese tonight as hes been poorly and wants rubbish food. I'm been strong and saying no!! He asked for lasagne again tonight so i'm going to start making that again..... Fingers crossed he doesnt get a take away!!!!

Betty x

I have just been reading your thread and wish you loads of luck. I also put on 4lbs over the Christmas so I have just started my diet.

Aww well done on a fab start lovely, I've just giggled thru your diary balls on a bike so tickled me Lolol , the Christmas goodies are Still tripping me up no matter how hard I try especially the day before weigh ins, keep up the fab work you will get there x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww well done on a fab start lovely, I've just giggled thru your diary balls on a bike so tickled me Lolol , the Christmas goodies are Still tripping me up no matter how hard I try especially the day before weigh ins, keep up the fab work you will get there x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you so much thats just what i needed to hear. I had all this willpower and yesterday and today its just started ebbing away. I think when you feel poorly it knocks you. Hopefully ill maintain when i get weighed Monday as i currently knock myself sick but ive been terrible this week as you can tell! Haha

Betty x

Never had it myself but read somewhere the beef in mushroom is 4.5 and chicken in mushroom is 5.5. You'd think there would be more in the beef. Think chicken chow mein us about 7. I'd av thought Chinese would be a no go but they don't seem bad at all.

Enjoy without the guilt xx

Never had it myself but read somewhere the beef in mushroom is 4.5 and chicken in mushroom is 5.5. You'd think there would be more in the beef. Think chicken chow mein us about 7. I'd av thought Chinese would be a no go but they don't seem bad at all.

Enjoy without the guilt xx

Oh sugar haha i though getting the chicken would be less!!Thank you so much for your help means a lot! I'll try and enjoy without the guilt!

Betty x

Back