Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Good week all roubd then. Way to go Betty's man!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

haha yes! so hes on a good little slope of weightloss too! although i dont know how he does it! hes had two subway foot long breakfasts, 2l bottles of full fat apple tango, a load of biscuits and he still loses weight!

Betty x

arghhh sorry for not posting yesterday!
id like to say it was because i was busy...it wasnt it was because i got my nails done and was just finding out to type!! do you like themmm??

ForumRunner_20140416_100250.png

ignore the sausage fingers!

i had apple for breakfast, mugshot yogurt apple and pear for dindins :)

then for tea i had a chicken subway as i had my nails and brows done and boyfriend was at uni so we didnt have tea till late!

i also had half an easter egg!! 13.5 syns!
i was in an amazing mood as i am now not at work until 28th!!!! Wooooooop!!

woke up at 7.30 and went straight to the gym!! how good am i! ha! was there for 45mins and came home and had other half of easter egg!!! 13.5 syns before 10!! then ive had two slices of toast with some cheese on HeA and HeB! followed by yogurt and pineapple!
drank a load of water already too!!

i could cry this morning though... ive been all over the place lately with my moods... and i found out why. went to the loo this morning and as horrible as it sounds... looks like the start of a period again!!! i am so upset!! im not meant to have one yet!! im hoping its just spotting!! just as im feeling happy, feeling good, got my birthday coming up, got a new phone ordered, losing weight, flat getting sorted i come on!! it wont ruin my birthday but obviously wanted to make the most of been away if you catch my drift!!

Arghhhhh!!

Betty x

again super quick post (going to be alot of these until next week!)

didnt have anything to eat all day as was so busy! had half an asda pizza with the boyfriend and thats it! uh oh!

Betty x

again super quick post (going to be alot of these until next week!)

didnt have anything to eat all day as was so busy! had half an asda pizza with the boyfriend and thats it! uh oh!

Betty x

Super busy means body magic right....?

Super busy means body magic right....?

kinda! flew about giving presents to family for there birthdays then went to see my sister and other neice who has chicken pox :( whenever im off work my routine goes i dont eat enough!!! its terrible! today im going to be really busy too, but ive got some chicken ill make a chicken salad!

Betty x

Eeek got a new phone the new s5, downloaded the new minimins app and its sooooo confusing! Spent most the day tidying and just ate a load of chicken!! Roll on tonight!!

Wow....drank lots of vodka diet coke and a portion of chips cheese snd garlic! Gym tomorrow! Xxxxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Changed from the new app of this back to the old app and it wont let me reply to anything i have had to 'quote' and delete the quote!

Woke up this morning feeling delicate BUT i only went and dragged my fat bum to the gym!
Ten mins cross trainer ten mins hill interval ten mins bike i couldnt face anymore! Had a mixture of garlic sweats, vodka sweats and exercise sweats!! Sooo attractive!! I came home and made myself some dinner - a chicken salad pineapple and yogurt. Didnt manage to finish yogurt as was still full. i need to try to still have breakfast and what not im a nightmare when not in a routine!!
Night in tonight going to have chinese if am hungry and i will have boiled rice and mushroom and beef ?
Now got to tidy the flat....ewfffff!!

ForumRunner_20140418_153755.png

Last night i had beef and mushroom with boiled rice..follwed by some cake!
Then this morning ive had a subway breakfast! Oooops!!
Honestlyyyy i go kaput on holidays! Said to boyfriend am planning meals for the next couple of days. Going to have to see whats in the fridge today that hasnt went off!!
Be no posts till tuesday as we are away!! Woooop. But going to the gym tomorrow at the hotel!! 50% on plan 50% off!! Needs to be 75% on 25% off...then 100% on!!!!

Last night i had beef and mushroom with boiled rice..follwed by some cake!
Then this morning ive had a subway breakfast! Oooops!!
Honestlyyyy i go kaput on holidays! Said to boyfriend am planning meals for the next couple of days. Going to have to see whats in the fridge today that hasnt went off!!
Be no posts till tuesday as we are away!! Woooop. But going to the gym tomorrow at the hotel!! 50% on plan 50% off!! Needs to be 75% on 25% off...then 100% on!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic time xxx

Back