ProPoints Diary of a Weight Watcher

Tuesday-the dreaded weigh in day haha day 75
Breakfast:
nothing, I was running late :(

lunch:
fruit smoothie-5pp
cereal bar-3pp

dinner:
tomato pasta bake (my dad thought he would be nice an cook dinner so I'm over pointing because he has no grasp of portion control bless him)-15pp
broccoli-0pp

snack:
sub roll from lidl-5pp
extra light Philly-1pp
beetroot-0pp
chicken-2pp

31pp used! + a 10k brisk walk :)

Wednesday day 76

breakfast:
protein smoothie-5pp

lunch
leftover pasta with salad-8pp

dinner
chicken stuffed with a cheese triangle-4pp
rice-5pp
roasted veggies (including some parsnip)-2pp

Snacks:
treat size crunchie-2pp

26pp used and I don't think I can eat anymore! I went for a quick run (1k) before work and went to aqua aerobics after work so I had dinner pretty late so I'm stuffed :( I think I'll bring more lunch to work tomorrow!

How did u get on at wi? Xx

I stayed the same thank god!! I'm mega motivated for this week now :) how are you getting on!

I've had a terrible wk food wise. Didnt go to wi yesterday as I was out with my mum. I either stayed same or gained half a pound, can't remember if mine are half pound different but I can cope with that cos I was bad every single day! back to it today, holiday 3 wk's tomorrow so no excuses now xx

make me lunch kel will ya :)

Hi everyone! So I have really neglected this diary this week :( I keep forgetting to update as I go :( ill pop on on my laptop on Friday and upload my whole week :) I was down 5lbs this week and I got my 2nd stone. I was so happy I nearly done a little dance at the scales haha the last week and a bit I've been really pushing myself hard aftermath inch the same on two occasions I didn't want to fall into a rut! So this week was full of loads of grains, water and lemon green tea and protein! No alcohol or bread or pasta and more moving (squats,yoga,walking,lunges,sit ups and aqua aerobics (which is my new obsession!!!) :)

Wow u sound in the zone!! Fab loss, I think I need some of ur willpower xx

Wow u sound in the zone!! Fab loss, I think I need some of ur willpower xx

Haha thank you! I think booking my holidays really have me a kick up the bum! I'm trying to focus on healthy choices and foods more so than points the last week or so! Not necessarily givin up tracking but trying to cut out the fizzy drinks and crisps etc!! I'm finding with the amount of water I've been drinking and the food I'm eating is keeping me full so I've less desire to snack on bad stuff! I think my body's beginning to get used to not eating so much sugar! The last week though I've felt great! Not drinking at the weekend makes a huge difference!! Hopefully ill have a loss again next week! Fingers crossed! How are you doing?

Sounds like a good plan, I'm trying to cut a lot of crap out, sugary sweets n choc ect cos it only leaves me craving more once I eat it. I'm sort of calorie counting at the min, before Xmas i got down to 9st 13 doing this n walking the dog miles so I'm giving it a go again. I've been hovering around 10st 5 n 10 st 7 for past couple of months now. My first goal is 9st 7 but I never seem to get there. I go away in two wk's so I really need to give it my all xx

Back