Diary of a Welsh girl

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by phi, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. phi

phi New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    So today is my first offical weighing day on TS and I have lost 6 pounds!:D To be honest I had a little peak at the scales on day 5 and had lost the 6 pounds then so i'm a little bit disappointed I haven't lost a pound or so more.

Despite that I am thrilled, and am that little bit closer to reaching my goal in August!

I have read nearly every post over the past few weeks on here and feel motivated by your great achievements and support for each other.

I am handing in my final assignment for uni today and so I think today is going to be a good day overall :D

Good luck to anyone who has their first weigh in today!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome Phi - welcome onboard :D

Congratulations on such a great loss on your first WI... Look at your BMI, its went from 30.1 to 28.9! Thats fantastic.

This board is a fantastic source of support, I love it and I'm glad its help to motivate you.

Don't be disappointed about not losing anything further after day 5 - weight loss is a funny thing, there is days where I stay the same and days where I can lose a few pounds each day... The main thing is your losing.

I look forward to your 2nd week WI! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.