ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
There are more in the book than online I think. There are about 15 I want to try so should keep me busy for a while. :)

Ideal make sure you take pics!! I might put it on my Xmas list! Xx

I'm making my first thing on Sunday - only as I don't have the ingredients in today :( making the minestrone soup for work next week, lemon drizzle cupcakes, shepherds pie, old fashioned chicken casserole, minced beef and onion pies and lamb hotpot in the next few days!

mrsgosling3 said:
I'm making my first thing on Sunday - only as I don't have the ingredients in today :( making the minestrone soup for work next week, lemon drizzle cupcakes, shepherds pie, old fashioned chicken casserole, minced beef and onion pies and lamb hotpot in the next few days!

Mmm all sounds very yummy,I look forward to seeing the pics :0)

mrsgosling3 said:

Wow I'd love to be living in your house!! Xx

It won't be like it every week it's only as I have a few days off and it's a new book. Plan is to prepare dinners through to Wednesday on Monday so all I have to do is cook them :)

image-2417961887.jpg

Dinner looks delish lol

mrsgosling3 said:
Well I am sat in a waiting room in a court waiting for my tribunal to start and thought I would ask some advise. I brought this dress in primark a few weeks ago and the 16 was too big so I brought the 14 without trying it on and I am now not sure if I like it and if its too short. I really don't know so thought would ask a second and third opinion. What do you think - be honest!

Plus has anyone got any cheap or free date ideas as both me and hubby are off tomorrow and we don't know what to do :)

Dress is gorgous!!! Skinny little waist!!

Well today has been a nice day off. Morning was spent being lazy and this afternoon we went shopping. Loads of walking and I did buy 3 gorgeous mini casserole dishes to make my pies in....plus a larger pie dish

Anyway food today was

Porridge - 4pp
1/4 pint semi skimmed milk - 3pp

Chicken mug shot - 7pp (really not worth it!)

Dinner - chicken breast and salad bar. Was so hungry made all the wrong choices so just using the rest of my day allowance on it

14 I know of - 29 assuming
Ended week with 21 weeklies.

WI tomorrow

Attachments

• image-1145803938.jpg
    image-1145803938.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 33
Back