ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
That's what I thought. I wasn't brilliant all week - kept picking and not interested in proper food.

Since I decided to cut down on snacks I haven't done as well so I think I'm going back to rethink my week.

11 weeks and 12 lbs is my target. Want to be 11 stone 10 for Christmas. That will also be 49 1/2 lbs lost.

Yayy 40lb loss so far well done!

Purpled said:
I thought I'd tell my wedding dress fashion advisor my update . I wrote it in my diary but I'll share here. I tried this dress on today
And.....it looked stunning. There was straps or no straps but the same style. Then an option of a belt. But it suited my body shape lovely. The back has a corset style that can be pulled in. My waist looked tiny and felt amazing in it. And my bum looked like pippa middleton i was told lol. Unfortunately it costs too much lol so I'm gonna see if I can find it cheaper. But thought I'd share :) I tried on some other styles but the dresses didn't fit as my waist is a smaller size than hips!

Anyway just sharing!
Sts is a good result. Especially if you've had an off week!! :)

Gorgous dress!

Finished day off with chocolate fudge dream - 2pp, aero bubble ball - 3pp and a Ww ice cream tub - 2pp

Total 28/28pp and 17 weeklies remaining.

Made leek and potato soup for tomorrow. Halved the recipe and have enough for 2 days at 3pp per day so that's tomorrow lunch sorted. :)

mrsgosling3 said:
Amazing Indian - allowed 45 points for it - only had a small amount of rice, onion bahji, garlic naan, shaslik and korma. Amazing!

Rest of day was ww double chocolate chip cereal bar - 2pp, pecan bar - 2pp, crisps - 2pp and light choices sandwich - 7pp

58pp - 28 dailies used and 30 weeklies used. 19 weeklies remaining.

Yum yum yum

mrsgosling3 said:
It was lovely. We were so tired after all the work yesterday. It was a mission and a half to get it done and then I didn't want to dirty it by cooking!!!

I ended my day having another 2 points with a Ww chocolate fudge dream - these are seriously amazing. I have to keep them in the freezer or I could eat them all in one go!

17 weeklies remaining.

Today is a day for vegging out and doing nothing. We have discovered the 007 movie channel so I think a day of bond is in order :)

Yes can you show apic of the ww dream?

Karensplan said:
Yes can you show apic of the ww dream?

Just for you :)

Attachments

• image-474661445.jpg
    image-474661445.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 41
Purpled said:
Do you get them at the meetings?

Yes or through the magazines. They are lovely. I had to really resist eating another one while taking the photos and I think the only reason I didn't was because it was frozen :)

Today's food is as follows:

Breakfast - getting into work later so can't have cereal at the moment so had a cereal bar - 2pp

Lunch - leek and potato soup - 3pp

Dinner - chicken Kiev (8pp) and rice fusions (5pp)

18/28pp

Snacks - 2 Ww yogurts - 2pp, chocolate and vanilla bar - 2pp, Ww mini roll - 2pp and chocolate fudge - 2pp

2pp remaining for the day

Attachments

• image-2021475732.jpg
    image-2021475732.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 34
mrsgosling3 said:
Today's food is as follows:

Breakfast - getting into work later so can't have cereal at the moment so had a cereal bar - 2pp

Lunch - leek and potato soup - 3pp

Dinner - chicken Kiev (8pp) and rice fusions (5pp)

18/28pp

Snacks - 2 Ww yogurts - 2pp, chocolate and vanilla bar - 2pp, Ww mini roll - 2pp and chocolate fudge - 2pp

2pp remaining for the day

I love chicken kievs OH moans tho if I smell of Garlic so can't eat them!

Karensplan said:
I love chicken kievs OH moans tho if I smell of Garlic so can't eat them!

I'm lucky mine liked them too. Was a quick and easy tea tonight as was late in. Chicken is in the slow cooker ready for casserole tomorrow so I'm more prepared

My OH cant smell. His nose just doesn't smell anything. So I can eat smelly foods, fart, and stink and he doesn't have a clue lol! Food looks great! I was thinking what's that purple food and it was your plate design lol!!

How does the ww icecream taste? I have a bit of an issue with diet products when they don't taste like the real thing. So does it taste like real icecream? How much do you get for 2pp?

Purpled said:
My OH cant smell. His nose just doesn't smell anything. So I can eat smelly foods, fart, and stink and he doesn't have a clue lol! Food looks great! I was thinking what's that purple food and it was your plate design lol!!

How does the ww icecream taste? I have a bit of an issue with diet products when they don't taste like the real thing. So does it taste like real icecream? How much do you get for 2pp?

The Ww ice cream isn't too bad. I'm not a huge fan of the toffee but I don't think I like toffee ice cream. The chocolate is nice. The pots are like the size you get in theatres or cinemas so not huge.

Well today I feel huge. I resisted the urge to get on the scales as thought it would upset me but honestly feel like I have put 3 stone back on overnight. My tummy is sore and big, all my clothes feel uncomfortable. I am due on though so hoping that's why - as I get terrible headaches before my period my dr suggested I took my pill for 2 months at a time so it's like a double period so really really hoping that's why but I feel horrible. :(

Found you diary :-D I will read up on it when I have a bit more time later today xx

Back