ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Friendship is not capable of ending
For if it ends it is only because it never existed.

Do you know 100% she said the things? If you do then that is out of order. I had a similar thing happen once and what I did was totally ignore her. Then she sent me a message asking to see me. I ignored it! Then I got an apology. Now in my opinion if you have been friends all your life a apology is a hard thing to do. As it means so much more. It takes guts (in my opinion) I don't have a friendship I used to have but we hang out with similar people as it makes it easy at parties etc that we can still get on and have conversations. Are we good friends.....no. But we get on and I guess never threw away 10 years of friendship.

Now why did she say these things? I find people are mean when they are insecure. It isn't a excuse it just explains it sometimes.

I hope you can make a decision, not sure if I have helped. I often find that something I struggle to say in words I can put in a letter. I know writing a letter may seem silly but she isn't going to judge you on writing a letter if you have been friends for so long. Plus you will remember to say everything you want.

Anyway hope you come to a decision

Could you ignore her and never speak to Her again?

Purpled said:
Friendship is not capable of ending
For if it ends it is only because it never existed.

Do you know 100% she said the things? If you do then that is out of order. I had a similar thing happen once and what I did was totally ignore her. Then she sent me a message asking to see me. I ignored it! Then I got an apology. Now in my opinion if you have been friends all your life a apology is a hard thing to do. As it means so much more. It takes guts (in my opinion) I don't have a friendship I used to have but we hang out with similar people as it makes it easy at parties etc that we can still get on and have conversations. Are we good friends.....no. But we get on and I guess never threw away 10 years of friendship.

Now why did she say these things? I find people are mean when they are insecure. It isn't a excuse it just explains it sometimes.

I hope you can make a decision, not sure if I have helped. I often find that something I struggle to say in words I can put in a letter. I know writing a letter may seem silly but she isn't going to judge you on writing a letter if you have been friends for so long. Plus you will remember to say everything you want.

Anyway hope you come to a decision

Could you ignore her and never speak to Her again?

It has to have come from her as its a twisted elaborated warped version of the truth.

Basically about 10 years ago she moved away from me and we used to chat on msn. One night I couldn't be bothered to talk anymore so I said I was going to bed. About 30 minutes later she messaged my hubby to ask if he was still up and blatantly came onto him and I was sat next to him. She was sending him naked pictures of her and all sorts. The next day she emailed me telling Me he had come onto her. Well we had that out and I didn't bother much for the next few years. Then she had a bad time and was moving back to where we live. I spoke to my hubby about it and we agreed to see how she was and we invited her around for dinner. She came around and we had a nice night and i got a bit drunk and I told her that my hubby had been unfaithful with a friend of ours who used to spend a lot of time with us but we had got through it and moved on (it was mentioned as the reason she moved back was as her hubby cheated and she wasn't sure if she should take him back)

Well I have no idea how or why I was brought up in a conversation as the people involved are friends of mine but not enough to warrant me brought into a conversation...but I was told by a mutual friend that she had been going around telling people how my hubby was a toad who had come onto her and also that I was so sad and desperate I would forgive him for anything and allowed him to cheat on me as I was sad and desperate and knew I couldn't get anyone better and that I had allowed this other woman to move in with us. As I said a twisted, elaborated version of the truth.

I know it's probably petty but why she felt the need to say things about thing is the first place is beyond me let alone to twist the truth.

Your right there probably was no friendship in the first place and I was just to trusting of people. I always get **** on by a great height but you just think of the past and everything and I just get upset that she felt the need to throw it away by spreading crap.

It sounds to me that because your friend was going through a hard time, she didn't wanna be the only one if that makes sense. If everyone knew about her husbands misdemeanours, then she probably felt better telling everyone that she wasn't the only one it happened to. Of course, that doesn't excuse it at all. You told her what you did to try and help her with her problem, yet she threw it back in your face.
To be honest, I know it is hard but I would forgive her. You don't want to be the one feeling bitter about it, because why have it ruin your life? You don't want it eating you up, and not wanting to trust anyone ever again. But I would also forget her. No one needs friends like that in their life. There's no excuse for betraying your friends, especially when you've been friends for ages.
Obviously, it's ultimately your decision, but that's my take on it anyway. Hope it helps x

mrsgosling3 said:
So hairy dieters meatballs tonight. Lush is all I can say. Well worth the time making and cooking and 3 clean plates. Makes 24 meatballs so 1 portion is 6. I had 8 meatballs so pointed at a portion and half - 8pp with 5pp worth of pasta. Delicious

So rest of day was

B - Weetabix and milk - 5pp
L - ryvitas and cheese triangles with pickled onions
Snacks - sweet pecan bar, chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 4pp

Enough points for a chocolate fudge later (in the bath with my kindle - my idea of heaven)

28/28

Yum yum yum!

Today was a good day. Slightly over points but I did have some weeklies. WI tomorrow. Not optimistic for a loss although I have been good despite my Indian which I allocated most of my weeklies for but TOTM is due and hasn't come yet so knowing my luck that will be tomorrow.

Anyway today is

B - cereal bar and banana - 2pp
L - ryvitas, cheese triangles and tomato soup - 4pp
D - ham and mushroom tagliatelle. Absolutely amazing from the Ww recipe cards. First time I have ever hd tagliatelle and will have it again. 12pp

Snacks - hairy dieters carrot and sultana cake - 7pp, chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 2pp and rich toffee - 2pp

29/28pp - and having a fudge bar later - total 31/28pp and will end the week with 4 weeklies and 3ap left

mrsgosling3 said:
Today was a good day. Slightly over points but I did have some weeklies. WI tomorrow. Not optimistic for a loss although I have been good despite my Indian which I allocated most of my weeklies for but TOTM is due and hasn't come yet so knowing my luck that will be tomorrow.

Anyway today is

B - cereal bar and banana - 2pp
L - ryvitas, cheese triangles and tomato soup - 4pp
D - ham and mushroom tagliatelle. Absolutely amazing from the Ww recipe cards. First time I have ever hd tagliatelle and will have it again. 12pp

Snacks - hairy dieters carrot and sultana cake - 7pp, chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 2pp and rich toffee - 2pp

29/28pp - and having a fudge bar later - total 31/28pp and will end the week with 4 weeklies and 3ap left

Forgot to upload a picture again

Attachments

• image-2296290429.jpg
    image-2296290429.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 58
A predicted my lovely period came this morning. Still lost 1/2lb so am happy though. Current weight 12st 71/2.

Planning on a good week this week.

mrsgosling3 said:
A predicted my lovely period came this morning. Still lost 1/2lb so am happy though. Current weight 12st 71/2.

Planning on a good week this week.

Well done, go you!! 12st 7 & 1/2, fab!!! Wish I was that weight lol. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Thank you and you will be there in no time xxx

I hope so, by December I'm hoping to be in the 12's xx

A loss during TOTM!! That's positive. I predict an either higher loss next week!!!

So the Hairy Bikers book, is it normal ingredients. I was thinking of buying it, but I hate all the ingredients some books try and make me buy!

Purpled said:
A loss during TOTM!! That's positive. I predict an either higher loss next week!!!

So the Hairy Bikers book, is it normal ingredients. I was thinking of buying it, but I hate all the ingredients some books try and make me buy!

Most of it is. Celery and leeks feature in a lot of the recipes but I haven't had to buy anything (but chorizo) that I wouldn't normally buy in all honesty. Have a look online as a few of the recipes are on there. So far I have had easy crispy chicken and paprika wedges, beef hotpot, shepherds pie, Spanish chicken and meatballs and all but the shepherds pie have been loved by all of us and my hubby is a fussy eater - being the sort that only likes beef or chicken, potatoes and veg, he only didn't like the shepherds pie as he said if was bland but I loved it.

I was pleased with my little loss especially as I came on this morning and feel so bloated. Xx

Sorry girls I have been so bad today and forgotten to take pictures of my food.

Day went like this:

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - stuffed mushrooms with cream, smoked salmon and Parmesan (thanks hazykay for the idea) - 6pp
D - hairy bikers Spanish chicken - 12pp

Pudding - sundae with ice cream, buttons, mini marshmallows and chocolate sauce - 12pp

Snacks - quavers - 2pp, Oreos - 3pp, ginger biscuit - 1pp, chocolate fudge -2pp

40pp

28/28 daily and 12 weeklies used. 37 weeklies remaining.

Here's what pictures I did take - mushrooms before I put them back in to cook a bit longer, dinner after I had eaten it and pudding :(

Attachments

• image-19439491.jpg
    image-19439491.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image-2635313317.jpg
    image-2635313317.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image-2191192634.jpg
    image-2191192634.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 44
mrsgosling3 said:
I'm sure you will be there. How much do you have to go to get there? X

At the moment, I'm 13st 7 so not too far away :) xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Sorry girls I have been so bad today and forgotten to take pictures of my food.

Day went like this:

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - stuffed mushrooms with cream, smoked salmon and Parmesan (thanks hazykay for the idea) - 6pp
D - hairy bikers Spanish chicken - 12pp

Pudding - sundae with ice cream, buttons, mini marshmallows and chocolate sauce - 12pp

Snacks - quavers - 2pp, Oreos - 3pp, ginger biscuit - 1pp, chocolate fudge -2pp

40pp

28/28 daily and 12 weeklies used. 37 weeklies remaining.

Here's what pictures I did take - mushrooms before I put them back in to cook a bit longer, dinner after I had eaten it and pudding :(

How did the mushrooms go? Would you recommend the chicken? Looks like a day of lots of yummy food, well done xx

Hazykay said:
How did the mushrooms go? Would you recommend the chicken? Looks like a day of lots of yummy food, well done xx

The mushrooms were gorgeous. Loved them. And yes I love the chicken. It's the second time we have had it. First time we didn't have chorizo (it was the night my oven broke too) and second time we did and its much more flavoursome with the chorizo. Love it. Think it needs cooking for an extra 10/15 minutes to what they state for extra soft garlic and potatoes.

Morning. It's going to be a bad food day I can feel it. The in laws are coming for dinner so a massive roast with all the trimmings and pudding.

We have just had a big brunch of bacon, potatoes, eggs, beans and toast (16pp)

And had 2pp worth of buttons (to finish yesterday's pack off)

So later today we have roast beef, roast chicken, Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower cheese, veg, stuffing and gravy and I haven't brought pudding it but will either be an apple crumble or a cheesecake/gateau.

Have lots if weeklies and 10 dailies left. Yum yum

mrsgosling3 said:
The mushrooms were gorgeous. Loved them. And yes I love the chicken. It's the second time we have had it. First time we didn't have chorizo (it was the night my oven broke too) and second time we did and its much more flavoursome with the chorizo. Love it. Think it needs cooking for an extra 10/15 minutes to what they state for extra soft garlic and potatoes.

The chicken is now on my hit list too!! So much yummy food & it's hard to choose just one dish lol xx

Back