Diary of an Air Hostess!

Don't feel guilty x

After Xmas we'll all be better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wed 21 dec

Breakfast: wm toast from small loaf with 1 lc light (heb and 1/5 hea)

Lunch: bean chilli with cheese (4/5 hea) and 2x meatfree sausage (3syns)

Dinner: fajita veg (1 syn for seasoning)

Snack: fruit and activia yog

Thurs 22 dec

It's nearly Christmas!!!!!!

I was meant to be going out for a curry and drinks tonight but friends poorly so in a way I'm slightly pleased....means I can eat well!!

Breakfast: 2x ww toast with Philly light (heb)

Lunch: 1xww toast with Philly light (heb) imaginative I know!! 2x Brie and cranberry canapés (5syns yum)

Dinner: pasta with veggies and hm tomato sauce and cheese (hea)

I'm making stuffed jacket potatoes with cheese and chives in boxing day so im doing a quick trial of that now, will prob have around same time as dinner so will have a smaller than normal bowl of pasta (hea)

Wed 28th Dec

Christmas is over and it's been a feast!!! I was meant to be getting back on plan yesterday but I was so tired at work I ate!!!!

Today I'm back on plan...until nye that is! Hoping to do a bit of damage limitation before WI on Friday! Got a load of chocolate for christmas - going to have a look at it all and give syn value, it'll hopefully last me ages!!!!

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: veg curry and rice ( only veggie option at hotel!!!) my syns for today will be all on this!

Dinner: mugshot on way home, some cheese (hea)

Thurs 29 dec

Official WI is tomorrow but I've had a sneaky look and looks like only +1lb!!! Yay! This could be because I'm really dehydrated from flight but I'll try be good today!!! ;-)

Lunch: wm pitta, frylight egg cheese and ketchup (hea+heb 1syn)

Dinner: 2 frylight eggs, sw chips, beans, el mayo 1syn cheese (hea)

And a ton of chocolate - 4 choc orange segments, mini tobelerone piece, 4 large choc buttons. Been a bit of a crappy day.... I'm so tired. Did manage to get a blazer in size 6!!! Think was supposed to be loose fit!

Happy New Year everyone!!

This is the first year I've started without wanting to lose weight, it feels great! I just want to maintain and tone up! I weighed in on Friday and I had sts which was a bloomin miracle.... Not so sure i'll be the same after this hangover im suffering with today - tiger loaf is so yummy!!

B's lovely lady said:
Happy New Year everyone!!

This is the first year I've started without wanting to lose weight, it feels great! I just want to maintain and tone up! I weighed in on Friday and I had sts which was a bloomin miracle.... Not so sure i'll be the same after this hangover im suffering with today - tiger loaf is so yummy!!

Ooh yes it is! We are heading out for some pub grub soon x

Mon 2nd January!!!!

Back on plan today, if I keep going like this ill put the weight all back on again! Maintaining is hard, but I will crack it!!

Breakfast: fruit and yog

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with poached egg, quorn sausages (2syns) cheese (hea) and ketchup (1syn)

Dinner: at work, think I'm going to make pasta and veg to take with me. It's only short flight but I'm hoping to not have any chocolate on board!!!! Hopefully I'll get to tescos and get some alpen lights!!! :)

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone's is happy and healthy!! :)

Urghhhhh!!! * week has turned me into a monster!!!! I've hoovered up the rest of the veg canapés, and had some quality streets and nuts..... I know I've gained big time this week! Trying to get back on it properly tomorrow but roll on Friday to find out the damage!!!

Hellooo!! I don't know if you will remember me (I hope you do) but I was around on here up to around April when I got pregnant with my little boy, he is a month old today!!

Glad to see you're at target, you've done so well, especially given your job making it difficult!

Hope you're well xx

SaraC said:
Hellooo!! I don't know if you will remember me (I hope you do) but I was around on here up to around April when I got pregnant with my little boy, he is a month old today!!

Glad to see you're at target, you've done so well, especially given your job making it difficult!

Hope you're well xx

Hi Sara!!! Awwww congratulations!!! Wow, 2011 just flew by, can't believe you've been and had a baby! Bet you had a fab Christmas with your new addition!!

Thanks! Its been harder staying at target...I really need that motivation of losing and maintaining is tough!!! Hopefully I'll drop these extra festive lbs soon!!!

I'm really good thanks! Hoping to get pregnant soon myself.... Xx

Hi Sara!!! Awwww congratulations!!! Wow, 2011 just flew by, can't believe you've been and had a baby! Bet you had a fab Christmas with your new addition!!

Thanks! Its been harder staying at target...I really need that motivation of losing and maintaining is tough!!! Hopefully I'll drop these extra festive lbs soon!!!

I'm really good thanks! Hoping to get pregnant soon myself.... Xx

Yeah he was 5 weeks early but a decent weight at 5lb 6oz, I just ate a lot of rubbish when I was pregnant but when I had a decent weight baby it didn't matter, I have lost weight before and will do so again! Christmas wasn't so good as we lost my Stepmum suddenly on Christmas Eve and other family members were in hospital. I am hoping that 2012 will be a better year!

It's interesting that it's harder to stay at target, I hope when and if I get down to target I will find the same!

Hope you manage to fall pregnant soon! Will you be stopped from flying if you get pg? xx

SaraC said:
Yeah he was 5 weeks early but a decent weight at 5lb 6oz, I just ate a lot of rubbish when I was pregnant but when I had a decent weight baby it didn't matter, I have lost weight before and will do so again! Christmas wasn't so good as we lost my Stepmum suddenly on Christmas Eve and other family members were in hospital. I am hoping that 2012 will be a better year!

It's interesting that it's harder to stay at target, I hope when and if I get down to target I will find the same!

Hope you manage to fall pregnant soon! Will you be stopped from flying if you get pg? xx

Sorry to hear was bit of a tough Christmas, I'm sure 2012 will get better. Glad to hear your son was a healthy weight that early, that's great!!

Yep, they ground you as soon as you find out and put you in the office. It does seem to be taking a while...im sure it'll happen soon though!!! X

B's lovely lady said:
Yep, they ground you as soon as you find out and put you in the office. It does seem to be taking a while...im sure it'll happen soon though!!! X

Grounded crew unit.. Oh the joys! My cousin has just done her stint in there and her baby is due tomorrow. Good luck and have fun trying x

B's lovely lady said:

Hey, just being nosey...do you have to tell them straight away or can you wait until 12 weeks? Just because in my work we have to tell them immediately because we work with chemotherapy which you can't do while pregnant. As soon as you stop working with chemo everyone guesses that your pregnant so its impossible to keep to yourself until 12 weeks. Something I am not looking forward to! X

Straight away, they deem it not safe for you to fly whilst pregnant (working not as a passenger) There's thousands of us at work so you never fly with the same people, so work colleagues won't realise but my friends and family are going to think its strange I'm not away.... I've been trying for 8 months, hope it happens soon!! X

B's lovely lady said:
Straight away, they deem it not safe for you to fly whilst pregnant (working not as a passenger) There's thousands of us at work so you never fly with the same people, so work colleagues won't realise but my friends and family are going to think its strange I'm not away.... I've been trying for 8 months, hope it happens soon!! X

Well at least your work collegues won't know. I'm sure it will happen very soon sweetie! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

P.s you will have to go on a few "work" weekends away so they don't get suspicious! ;-) Xxx

Back