Diary of an Air Hostess!

Gem_bear said:
It's only 6 for a small (175ml) and 8.5 (250 ml) for a large sweetie...or maybe its 6.5 and 8...anyway my point is its not as much as 10....unless its a really really..ahem...small glass ;-)

Don't be down... :-( Enjoy your wine and start a fresh week. It's so hard to maintain isn't it chic? Xx lots of hugs Xx

Oh yeah!!! I was thinking a small glass was 12 syns.... That's made me happier!! Yep, v hard to maintain!!! Think I'm just tired, need an early night and Xmas shopping in Brighton tomorrow - should cheer me up!! X

Saturday 12 nov

Been Xmas shipping in Brighton with my mum and I'm now exhausted and shopped out!!! Me and oh were going to go out tonight for couple drinks but sofa is calling....

Breakfast: banana and activia yog

Lunch: luckily mums on sw too!! large jacket potato with cheese (hea) and beans with salad and bit of mayo (2syns)

Dinner: sweet potato and spinach Thai curry with rice (3syns) have just realised haven't had a heb so may have a pitta bread with it too and make it into a type of garlic naan...

Extras: wine 6.5 syns.....so far!!!

Sun 13th nov

Breakfast: in bed from lovely hubby- fruit salad

Lunch: may go out somewhere

Dinner: sw roast at my mums, 3 syns for gravy

She's making a sw crumble dessert - heb for stewed fruit and heb2 for porridge oat topping, may have spoon of custard, not sure and maybe wine 6.5 syns

What a lovely hubby you have :)

Have a great day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
What a lovely hubby you have :)

Have a great day x

He's pretty special!!

Been out to this quaint little village today and bought loads of nice stuff from a lovely deli - chutneys to go with cheese and mulled wine, and even got some Xmas decs... I've put up a little reindeer already!!!

We were going to stop and have cakes at a tea shop but no tables - felt very virtuous but then had a crumpet with cheese when I got in - 4 syns and hea, may skip the wine tonight!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Went to a friends for lunch, treacle sponge cake....need I say more!!!!

Nom Nom Nom! Xx

Saturday 19th November

Just got back from work and WI - a sts, which I'm ok(ish) about, this week has been really difficult food wise. Got a week off now so hopefully I can pull it back!!

Busy weekend, going to see Stephen merchant tonight, going for Italian first, then going to my besties baby shower tomorrow so they'll be picky food (going to have lunch before I go) but still be hard!!!

Lunch: pitta pizza (hea and heb)

Dinner: pasta with tomato and chilli sauce (heb olive oil) wine (6syns) and 9 syns to play with incase I end up having starter

B's lovely lady said:
I've sky + it, been away do haven't had chance to watch it yet, looks fab though!!

Yes I've seen 4 episodes now and love it!!! It reminds me of Mad Men a bit as its the same era. I'll talk to you more when you've seen it as I don't want to ruin it for you :)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!!

My sister took me to pizza express for lunch before party....was going to have salad but ended up asking for pizza....!!! Then at the party had loads of cheese and onion sausage roll type things... Cake...I asked for a small piece and everyone oohed, but it was massive and felt like I had to eat it!! 3 choc celebrations...!!! Hot home, hubby had made noodles had them then just fancied a crumpet...which had with cheese.....

Wish I hadn't wrote that all down, can't believe how bad I've been!!!!

Focus focus focus!!!! I've just wrote shopping list, I'm going to make some speed soup and eat scan bran this week!!!!

silly sausage said:
That's the danger with pizza express lol Chin up and have a fab week :D

I know, fatal!!! I was proud of myself for not asking for extra cheese which I ALWAYS do when I have pizza, I guess that's something!!! Lol!!!!

Mon 21 nov

Been to tesco and had a MASSIVE shop!! Got a load of Christmas stuff too so that it's not too expensive in december... I did however buy loads so this may defeat the object as my shop was ridiculously expensive!!!!

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: super speedy homemade soup, bbq roasted red pepper bean and lentils ( lots of beans!!!) yum yum yum... So yummy the hubby had loads too I think it'll only do me for lunch tomorrow instead of all week with him around! Had with 2 scan bran and Philly light (heb)

Dinner: mushroom and lentil loaf (2xhea) with carrots and broccoli yum

I am sooooo stuffed! Had some sw chips with dinner with el mayo (2syns) I've had tons of beans and lentils.... I'm so full I can't fit any syns in other than the 2 I've had for mayo!!

Tue 22 nov

Breakfast: pineapple and mango

Lunch: mush lentil loaf (hea) with salad

Dinner: spicy bean and pepper soup

Snacks: alpen lights (heb)

Going to cinema to see breaking dawn (yay!!) may spend some syns here!!

Back