Diary of an Air Hostess!

MrsJH said:
Hi, I was on night shift last night and read your whole diary! Really liked it you have done amazingly well. Very envious of your lifestyle especially when you go to New York you must have a pretty good life :)

No idea what the normal weight Is for my tiny 5ft 2 height but think I need to lose about 16pounds or so. Just want to get back to my size 10s currently at size 12-14 :(

Anyway just wanted to say hi and good luck with your journey you are doing a great job :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi MrsJH!! Thanks for reading! I find writing it all down does really help!! Nice to get support on here because I don't go to a group, although hubby is pretty supportive too!!!

Yeah pretty great life, but it's not all glamour - extremely tiring!!!

I don't know what weights best for you, I'm 5 8, but I find my clothes a good indicator- I've got a mango dress and a pair if skinny jeans that male me feel good when they fit right!! Do you have a diary? Good luck with your weight loss too!!!xxx

Friday 13th April

Really need to get back into this .....

Breakfast: on flight 1/2 pitta (1/2heb)plum, potato rice cakes with curry sauce??? (5syns) bit of wholemeal bread (1/2heb)
Nectarine

Lunch: cheese(hea) and onion omelette with beans. Choc bunny (6syns)

Snack: slice bread with marmite (heb2)

Dinner: quorn Thai curry (2syns) with rice

Maybe have mini twister after (2syns)

15syns!!!

Saturday 14th May

No exercise in 10 days!! Still don't have time for it today!! Grrrr!!

Breakfast: 3scrambled eggs, half tin beans, grated cheese (hea) ketchup (1syn)

Had a big breakfast because I'm driving up to see friends and not sure what lunch will be, have fruit and cup a pasta with me, and activia yog

Dinner: ask restaurant, spaghetti pomodoro (2xheb for oil) and side salad, possibly 2x glass wine (12syns)

Out for lunch tomorrow too - really need to get back into swing of things Monday! And hit the gym!!!

Hey there.

Thought I'd let you know, my hubby got a grab bag of individually packaged peanut butter cups at Athens airport yesterday. Keep your eyes peeled for them in case you aren't flying across the pond for a while. Kids thought I'd share, well I gave them 1 each and the rest are mine!

You are doing very well, keep going and have a great week!

knitter said:
Hey there.

Thought I'd let you know, my hubby got a grab bag of individually packaged peanut butter cups at Athens airport yesterday. Keep your eyes peeled for them in case you aren't flying across the pond for a while. Kids thought I'd share, well I gave them 1 each and the rest are mine!

You are doing very well, keep going and have a great week!

Thanks!!! I resisted buying them last week....how I don't know!!! Enjoy them!!!xx

So last nights meal out didn't go quite as planned....had bruschetta to start and an extra glass of wine and a vodka soda, I'm only 1lb away from target but think I'm pretty happy anyway I just don't want to deprive myself on nights out. Anyway, I'm out with family for lunch today for sisters 30th, then hubby's dads birthday on tue night. Will try and be good!!!

Sunday 15th may

Breakfast: 2xww toast (2/3heb) scrapping of jam (1syn) activia yogurt and peach

Snack: wholemeal pitta (heb2) with 1 laughing cow (1/5hea) and marmite

Late lunch/ dinner:......

Lunch consisted of shared Greek Meze to start -4olives, tsp hummus, tsp babaganoush, piece of feta, and 4 strips of pitta!! Halloumi cheese (hea) salad with new potatoes, glass wine (6syns) extra dry martini and soda (2.5syns) think I'm well over on the syns!!!!!

Monday 16 may

Breakfast: chopped plum, peach and activia yogurt

Lunch: baked bean and cheese (hea) omelette or potato

Dinner:.....

B's lovely lady said:
Monday 16 may

Breakfast: chopped plum, peach and activia yogurt

Lunch: baked bean and cheese (hea) omelette or potato

Dinner:.....

Went for omelette for lunch with alpen light 1/2heb)

Dinner: veggie fajitas, using wholemeal pitta (heb2) with grated cheese (hea2) fromage frais, homemade salsa, tomato rice and refried beans......mmmmmmm yummy!!! Might not actually need the pitta reading that back!!!

Didn't have the pitta, used lettuce as wraps, was yummy and sooo filling!!

Syns: ketchup at lunch 1
Fajita seasoning mix 1
Ketchup and brown sauce in rice 2
Tomato puree 1
Chocolate freddo 5

10 syns total

Wednesday 18th may

Off to Johannesburg tonight, been to gym for 1hr

Breakfast: chopped apple and pear with activia yogurt

Lunch: baked potato with cheese (hea) and spicy beans

Snack on flight: wholemeal pitta (heb) with cheese (hea2) and salad alpen light (1/2heb2)

Dinner: spicy veg (2syns) with rice

Looks like you're doing well! I haven't been posting as have had lots on, birthdays, weddings, bbqs! Still keeping track of everything and being as good as possible (when I can LOL!) Fingers crossed for no gain this week! Xxx

Not quite..... Ive been eating out a lot, there the days that are missing!! And also having sneaky chocolate late at night - usually after I've wrote in here...!!! I need to pull it together, work skirt was feeling tighter :-(

Had some macadamia nuts on board yesterday and I e just checked how much..... 10.5syns for 28g.... My packet was 27g!!!! I also ate half a creamy pasta passenger meal and then a hot breakfast before we landed!!! The breakfast was all stuff I'm allowed to eat - egg, beans, mushrooms but I'm sure cooked on loads of oil :-( can tell I look bigger. Am getting back on it starting now, even if I am halfway through the day!!!

Thursday 19th may

Breakfast: fruit salad, scrambled eggs, beans, mushroom, spinach, potato hash.... (can't syn this, no idea!!)

Lunch: still full, alpen light (1/2heb) maybe mugshot later if im hungry

Dinner: going to supermarket much like m&s out here, stocking up on salad and have cous cous to go with it

Friday 20th may

Hopefully gym at some point!!

Breakfast: pineapple, mango, passion fruit and red grapes

Lunch: crackerbread (heb) with garlic and herb low fat cottage cheese - as it's south African brand not too sure on syns but I'll say 3 syns just to be on safe side. And mugshot

Dinner: out to Greek restaurant - only so much eating in my room I can do! Thinking about having grilled halloumi cheese (hea??) with salad and possibly rice or potatoes

B's lovely lady said:
Friday 20th may

Hopefully gym at some point!!

Breakfast: pineapple, mango, passion fruit and red grapes

Lunch: crackerbread (heb) with garlic and herb low fat cottage cheese - as it's south African brand not too sure on syns but I'll say 3 syns just to be on safe side. And mugshot

Dinner: out to Greek restaurant - only so much eating in my room I can do! Thinking about having grilled halloumi cheese (hea??) with salad and possibly rice or potatoes

Oooh yum that sounds good! Xx

Damn!!! Not quite as good as I hoped :-( 3 glasses White wine (18syns) before dinner!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!! Then had Meze platter to share- who knows the syns!!! But I did stick to my main meal, grilled halloumi salad and rice... Not sure it matters so much when I mucked up all the rest!!

I should not be allowed out!!

Sat 21 may

Breakfast: fruit salad

Lunch: crispbread (heb) with 3 lc light (3/5hea) mugshot

Dinner: something healthy on flight home!!!! Maybe 2 mugshots!!!

Sun 22may

Breakfast: low fat breakfast on flight: poached egg, spinach and mushrooms (although low fat must've been some oil I think) (6syns) choc (4syns)

Lunch: 2xpoached egg in wm pitta (heb) with cheese (1/2hea) and ketchup (1/2syn)

Dinner: rainbow pasta - lots of veg pasta in creamy sauce - eggs lf yog and cheese (hea)

Bit of an eggy day!!! Maybe have yogurt for dessert too

Back