Diary of an Air Hostess!

Wed 27 April

40 min gym

Breakfast: kiwi, low fat yog and flaxseed (3syns)

Lunch: homemade parsnip and carrot soup

Dinner: stuffed cabbage rolls.....hubby wanted to cook so I gave him sw cookbook and this is what he came up with!!!

Hi hun
Just been reading through your diary. Its soo good to have a blow out...i had mine at weekend. Think we need it to give our metabolism a kick.

Anyway, i see you've been doing the 30day shred. How you finding it? Do you think its helped a lot?
I'm only just starting to walk normal again, instead of bloody John Wayne...n im only on Day 4 of Level 1. The morning after Day 1, my OH had to literally roll me out of bed and i had to shimmy downstairs on my bum. I thought i was pretty fit...how wrong was i!?
x

PrincessZoe said:
Hi hun
Just been reading through your diary. Its soo good to have a blow out...i had mine at weekend. Think we need it to give our metabolism a kick.

Anyway, i see you've been doing the 30day shred. How you finding it? Do you think its helped a lot?
I'm only just starting to walk normal again, instead of bloody John Wayne...n im only on Day 4 of Level 1. The morning after Day 1, my OH had to literally roll me out of bed and i had to shimmy downstairs on my bum. I thought i was pretty fit...how wrong was i!?
x

I definately agree with the metabolism thing! I just weighed in this am and I've sts, very suprised!! But I guess it's just got my metabolism going.....at least I hope it says same on Friday!!! Got people over for dinner tomorrow so it's all sw, and I've got myself low alcohol wine....let's hope I don't need more than one bottle!!! Lol!!!

I did 21 days of 30 day shred then stopped for about a week so trying to do the last 9..... I'm on level 3 now and it's still hard!!! I too thought I was really fit, I go to gym and classes at least 3 times a week, but have still found some bits difficult!! I do like that it's over pretty quickly though, and each level gets easier... I don't know if that's helped or the eating but I'm not gaining so I guess it's both!!!! Good luck with it! I'm sure it does help!!! Xxxx

Hubby cooked an absolutely lush dinner!!! The cabbage rolls included ketchup and brown sauce so add (1syn)

Scan bean with laughing cow light (hea) with lunch (1/2heb)

1slice of nimble bread (1/2heb) quorn fish finger(2syns) ketchup (0.5syn)

Half glass wine (3syns) half reeses bunny (4syns) alpen light (1/2heb2)

Total:13 syns
Gosh reading this all back looks quite a lot!!!!

I definately agree with the metabolism thing! I just weighed in this am and I've sts, very suprised!! But I guess it's just got my metabolism going.....at least I hope it says same on Friday!!! Got people over for dinner tomorrow so it's all sw, and I've got myself low alcohol wine....let's hope I don't need more than one bottle!!! Lol!!!

I did 21 days of 30 day shred then stopped for about a week so trying to do the last 9..... I'm on level 3 now and it's still hard!!! I too thought I was really fit, I go to gym and classes at least 3 times a week, but have still found some bits difficult!! I do like that it's over pretty quickly though, and each level gets easier... I don't know if that's helped or the eating but I'm not gaining so I guess it's both!!!! Good luck with it! I'm sure it does help!!! Xxxx

Where did you get the low alcohol wine from? I would love to get my hands on low alcohol red wine xxx

Gem_bear said:
Where did you get the low alcohol wine from? I would love to get my hands on low alcohol red wine xxx

The one I got was White from tesco's, south African called first cape, 5.5%, I saw a rose too I'm pretty sure they must do a red too!!! X

B's lovely lady said:

21 days?!?!?...I think I'll be 6feet under by then! Still guna battle on n hope my muscles start to mend pretty soon!!

I'll be stocking up on that low alcohol wine...Dya know the syn value?

Xx

PrincessZoe said:
21 days?!?!?...I think I'll be 6feet under by then! Still guna battle on n hope my muscles start to mend pretty soon!!

I'll be stocking up on that low alcohol wine...Dya know the syn value?

Xx

Hahaha!!!! You'll manage it just fine, I did have the odd day off in that!!!

I think it's 2.5 per small glass, so 12.5 syns a bottle!! Not sure how nice it'll be but love that it's that low!!!x

Hiya,

I just thought I would pop by and say hello as a fellow Green girl! I was doing SW for over a year but fell off the wagon and have just restarted yesterday. I do it on my own at home though.

Your job is my dream job, when I was 20 (10 long years ago!) I always wanted to apply to be cabin crew but I never got round to it. Instead I am now a boring Finance Officer in a Uni haha!! Anyway I just thought I would pop by and say I think you're doing great despite your job making it quite inconvenient!

Sara xx

SaraC said:
Hiya,

I just thought I would pop by and say hello as a fellow Green girl! I was doing SW for over a year but fell off the wagon and have just restarted yesterday. I do it on my own at home though.

Your job is my dream job, when I was 20 (10 long years ago!) I always wanted to apply to be cabin crew but I never got round to it. Instead I am now a boring Finance Officer in a Uni haha!! Anyway I just thought I would pop by and say I think you're doing great despite your job making it quite inconvenient!

Sara xx

Hi Sara!!! I was just reading your diary earlier! I'm doing it at home too!! Only 1lb til target although I'm expecting a gain this week!!! Good luck starting again - stay away from the papa johns!!! I had my first pizza on Sunday for ages.....was lush but felt sooooo bad after!!! There is a sw reciepe on here using smash mash for a base - I tried it but I think I did it too thick and it was mushy!! Must try it again!!

Yeah it's a great job but can also miss so much stuff - was very sad to go to work on sunny Saturday for the Easter wknd!!! Good luck, I'll keep popping into your diary, love getting new green ideas!!xxx

Thurs 29 April

Breakfast: activia yog and kiwi fruit

Lunch: either homemade soup or mugshot - both???

Dinner: cabbage rolls to start,(0.5) sweet potato and spinach green curry (2syns) with rice, then fruit salad with yogurt

1x bottle low alcohol wine made into spritzers( 12.5 syns)

Cashew nuts (heb)

Hahaha!!!! You'll manage it just fine, I did have the odd day off in that!!!

I think it's 2.5 per small glass, so 12.5 syns a bottle!! Not sure how nice it'll be but love that it's that low!!!x

Your right hun, feel great today, hardly any aches and pains, Yay! :bunnydance:
Had a right 'mare' this morning, couldnt find the bloody DVD remote, after 10mins of hunting high and low, found it in the kitchen Phew... wrapped in sellotape :eek:!!
Anyway put DVD on but remote wouldnt work! :sigh: so managed to do it off memory...and boy did i work hard :character00115:

Bet your looking forward to that bottle of wine tonight!!
x

PrincessZoe said:
Your right hun, feel great today, hardly any aches and pains, Yay! :bunnydance:
Had a right 'mare' this morning, couldnt find the bloody DVD remote, after 10mins of hunting high and low, found it in the kitchen Phew... wrapped in sellotape :eek:!!
Anyway put DVD on but remote wouldnt work! :sigh: so managed to do it off memory...and boy did i work hard :character00115:

Bet your looking forward to that bottle of wine tonight!!
x

Yay! Glad your not so achey.....until the next level!!! Well done on doing it without the actual DVD.....I'd definately have used it as an excuse not to it!!!

Oh yeah!!! Really looming forward to the wine!!!!!!x

Hi Sara!!! I was just reading your diary earlier! I'm doing it at home too!! Only 1lb til target although I'm expecting a gain this week!!! Good luck starting again - stay away from the papa johns!!! I had my first pizza on Sunday for ages.....was lush but felt sooooo bad after!!! There is a sw reciepe on here using smash mash for a base - I tried it but I think I did it too thick and it was mushy!! Must try it again!!

Yeah it's a great job but can also miss so much stuff - was very sad to go to work on sunny Saturday for the Easter wknd!!! Good luck, I'll keep popping into your diary, love getting new green ideas!!xxx

You have done so well, I wish I was 1lb off target!! I was down to target at the end of last year but then went on a downhill spiral!! My Husband isn't very accommodating at all (little bugger!!) since he has a huge thing for takeaways/crisps/sweets/chocolate and cakes so he is usually the devil sitting on my shoulder, mind you I could say no haha but sometimes the temptation of Papa Johns is too much to resist!!

I tried the Smash base but didn't like it. I have tried the 2 HEB Tesco Wholemeal flour base though and that was lovely but it's quite messy to do!! Hope you have a lovely weekend :D:D

SaraC said:
You have done so well, I wish I was 1lb off target!! I was down to target at the end of last year but then went on a downhill spiral!! My Husband isn't very accommodating at all (little bugger!!) since he has a huge thing for takeaways/crisps/sweets/chocolate and cakes so he is usually the devil sitting on my shoulder, mind you I could say no haha but sometimes the temptation of Papa Johns is too much to resist!!

I tried the Smash base but didn't like it. I have tried the 2 HEB Tesco Wholemeal flour base though and that was lovely but it's quite messy to do!! Hope you have a lovely weekend :D:D

Are you far away from target? WI tomorrow, think I'll have gained, big meal tonight and not a great week :-( my hubby is generally quite good, he gorges on ice cream but I'm not that bothered on that, however he is creative with cooking and although he never uses oil in cooking he does add tomato sauce or brown sauce and not tell me grrr!!!

Although I've not had a lot to lose, I've yo-yo'd up and down the scales for years, I can't believe how easy this has been. I've just been cooking loads of fresh stuff and given up the booze - hardest part!! I think this site has really helped me!!! You seem like your right back in it and you know it works for you! You'll be back down at target in no time!!!xxx

B's lovely lady said:
Thurs 29 April

Breakfast: activia yog and kiwi fruit

Lunch: either homemade soup or mugshot - both???

Dinner: cabbage rolls to start,(0.5) sweet potato and spinach green curry (2syns) with rice, then fruit salad with yogurt

1x bottle low alcohol wine made into spritzers( 12.5 syns)

Cashew nuts (heb)

Also had a ferrero rocher and tiny bit of bread - White ahhh, and tiny scoop of ice cream......

Oh and I sts, which I'm soo happy about!! Really expected a gain!!!! 1lb to target!! 1 week to Barcelona! Having a slight day off today, then it's on!!!x

Are you far away from target? WI tomorrow, think I'll have gained, big meal tonight and not a great week :-( my hubby is generally quite good, he gorges on ice cream but I'm not that bothered on that, however he is creative with cooking and although he never uses oil in cooking he does add tomato sauce or brown sauce and not tell me grrr!!!

Although I've not had a lot to lose, I've yo-yo'd up and down the scales for years, I can't believe how easy this has been. I've just been cooking loads of fresh stuff and given up the booze - hardest part!! I think this site has really helped me!!! You seem like your right back in it and you know it works for you! You'll be back down at target in no time!!!xxx

I've got 12lb to go until target, I am aiming for my friends Hen Party on 2nd July as my target date. I know I can do it but as you said it's giving up the drinks at the weekend but after working all week I like a little tipple at the weekend. Although vodka and diet coke or diet lemonade isn't too bad syn wise and I quite like it!

Have a lovely lunch out :)

Back