Diary of an Air Hostess!

Monday 23 may

Breakfast: magic porridge (heb) with pinnapple and mango - yum!!

Lunch: spicy parsnip soup homemade with ryvita

Dinner: meatfree burgers x2 with wholemeal roll (heb2) sw wedges and salad, ketchup (1syn) Mayo (1syn) cheese (hea)

WI as I didn't last week because I was away +1lb.....grrrrr!!! Got body pump today!!!

Tue 24 may

Breakfast: chopped mango and pineapple with activia yog and half tblsp of flaxseed (2syns)

Lunch: not sure yet, salad or ww Danish (heb) sandwich

Dinner: mushroom risotto (hea) and salad

I'm soooo bloomin hungry today - should've had a bigger lunch but was out!! Want dinner NOW!!!

Lunch: sweet and sour mugshot and alpen light (1/2heb)

Snack: 2 scan bran (1/2heb) with lc light (hea) 1/2 caramel egg (5syns) and I want another one!!!!!!!!!

Wed 25th may

Breakfast: chopped fruit, activia yog, and alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch: out for lunch with my mum- jacket potato with cheese (2xhea) and salad bar tiny bit of oil in lentil salad (1/2heb)

Dinner: mushroom and lentil loaf with carrots and sweetcorn (6syns for cheese!!!)

Snack: caramel egg (9.5 syns) no more snacks for me now!!!! And still no exercise ahhhhhh!!!!

flutter-by-us said:
Hi! Thought you were going to be strapped to the treadmill this week ;)
xx

Lol!!! Me too!!! Had to see my friend yesterday as she's having miscarriage scare then look after her little boy this am when she went back into hospital, however this is just an excuse because I could easily have gone in evenings!!! I have to exercise first thing or I never do it!!! Boo me!! Got my 30 day shred DVD packed for tomorrow - I'm lame I know!!! :-(

Awww sorry hope your friend is ok and you sound like a lovely friend too :). And some things are wayyyyy more important than the gym.

Good luck with the shred I plan to do a good run or hill walk tomorrow if my leg's ok!

xx

Thursday 26 may

Off to work today.... Need to keep diet under control, bag full of mugshots and alpen lights and 30 day shred so fingers crossed!!!

Early breakfast: 1 slice ww Danish toast(1/3heb) 2lc light (1/5hea) marmite

Breakfast: magic porridge (heb2)

Lunch: count on us veg moussaka (6syns eeeek!)

Dinner: mugshot

Total syns: TBC

Ooh where are you off to this time?

My hubby is in France at the moment and rang last night to say he'd been to the supermarket and was having bread, cheese and wine, mmmmm. I didn't thank him for letting me know lol

Hope you don't have to work too hard

Hello there, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your post but I used to be crew & I just wanted to say how well you are doing! I found it amazingly hard to eat healthily working longhaul & gained over a stone in the 3 years I did it.

Well done, keep up the hard work! (Now I'm a stay at home Mum of two which I find even harder lol) :)

knitter said:
Ooh where are you off to this time?

My hubby is in France at the moment and rang last night to say he'd been to the supermarket and was having bread, cheese and wine, mmmmm. I didn't thank him for letting me know lol

Hope you don't have to work too hard

OMG, your husband is soooo bad!!! My hubby's dad lives in france and I always gain while I'm there for those 3 things, bread cheese and wine!!!! Jealous now!!!

I'm in Chicago, just squeezed in a bit of shopping before bed!!
X

icandothis:-) said:
Hello there, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your post but I used to be crew & I just wanted to say how well you are doing! I found it amazingly hard to eat healthily working longhaul & gained over a stone in the 3 years I did it.

Well done, keep up the hard work! (Now I'm a stay at home Mum of two which I find even harder lol) :)

Gatecrash away!!! Thanks, I am finding it really hard at the moment, got into a bit of a slump and slipping into bad picky habits!! I gained a stone too, on and off over 7 years - nearly all off and hoping that it stays off this time!!!

How do you cope not picking at kiddies food??? Looked after my nephew lady month and ended up picking at his leftovers....and his chocolate - naughty me, he's only 2!!!

Friday 27 may

Breakfast: 2x alpen light (heb)

Lunch: cup a pasta and salad, maybe with cheese (hea) and tofu...possibly couple syns if it's been marinated (2syns)

Dinner: mugshot and salad on flight home

Please let me not pick at creamy pasta/risotto/White bread rolls/chocolate/cheese as I have no will power at the moment!!!! Im working in business class as well and all the temptation is there - Arghhhhhhhhh!!

Lunch ended up a lot different as I found a jacket potato place while getting a salad!!

Loaded Jacket potato with cheese (hea) tomato scallions and little bit if sour cream (2syns) with massive salad: lettuce sweetcorn edammame beans and salsa (possibly 1 syn but it looked really fresh and homemade.....) and a skinny cow heavenly crisp peanut butter wafer bar (5.5 syns) not quite reeses peanut butter cups but still yum!

Also had another alpen light whilst waiting to go for lunch (1/2heb2)

I like the sound of the ice cream, mmm. Hope you enjoyed it. We're off to France for 2 weeks in August and I will indulge in all the aforementioned!

knitter said:
I like the sound of the ice cream, mmm. Hope you enjoyed it. We're off to France for 2 weeks in August and I will indulge in all the aforementioned!

It wasn't ice cream - just a choc bar!! Was so intrigued had to get one!!!

Had to have bit of sandwich on board last night as felt so sicky!!! It was wm bread with cheese and pickle, couldn't manage it all so was extra hea and heb

Saturday 28 may

Breakfast: banana

Breakfast/lunch: poached egg on 1xww toast, 2x ww toast with 3 lc light (3/5hea) (heb)

Dinner: quorn bolognese with side salad

Sister and friend are coming to stay so will be very boozy weekend!! Have got martini ex dry which is apparently 2.5 syns and vodka, sugar free mixers so hopefully keep the syns lower than 20 tonight .... Think about tomorrow tomorrow!!

Also, I never usually WI on landing day, but I did, had my official WI on Thursday and had stayed the same as last wk, 2lbs above target, but decided to see what damage was and it said I was at target..... Happy but thinking I'm dehydrated!! Will not take it as target until next official WI!!!

I find it a real struggle!! My 3 yr old struggles to put weight on so my fridge is full of choccie biscuits & goodies!! If I'm in the zone, I don't even think about them but if I'm not I binge!

I had a very rare night out last night! Started really well with my Gin & SL Tonic (about 7) then friends came back to ours & I had champagne & then Bacardi. I've had an axe in my head all day. Not even the McDonalds, Crisps, Tesco 2 course Meal Deal & Peanut M&M's have shifted it! Urgh.

Oh well tomorrow is another day. Good Luck with your WI. Sounds like you're nearly there!! :)

Back