Diary of an Air Hostess!

icandothis:-) said:
I find it a real struggle!! My 3 yr old struggles to put weight on so my fridge is full of choccie biscuits & goodies!! If I'm in the zone, I don't even think about them but if I'm not I binge!

I had a very rare night out last night! Started really well with my Gin & SL Tonic (about 7) then friends came back to ours & I had champagne & then Bacardi. I've had an axe in my head all day. Not even the McDonalds, Crisps, Tesco 2 course Meal Deal & Peanut M&M's have shifted it! Urgh.

Oh well tomorrow is another day. Good Luck with your WI. Sounds like you're nearly there!! :)

Sound like you had fun though!!! I've had kinda the same as you over BH wknd - ut oh, further away from target now!!! * week which is depressing as trying to conceive, oh well!

Rubbish weekend food/drink wise.... Trying to conceive, * week, not feeling the whole diet thing at the moment! Haven't been to gym....sitting on sofa starting to watch 24 season 6, don't suspect ill be moving!!!

Breakfast: fruit salad and yogurt

Lunch: 3 quorn sausage 2 poach egg grated cheese (1/2hea) alpen light (1/2heb) ketchup (1syn)

Dinner: meat free 1/4 pounder (1syn) cream spinach (made with lc light hea2) carrots sweetcorn

Snack: alpen light bar(1/2heb) thank goodness all chocolate in house got eaten at weekend!!!!

Oh I do know how you feel. It's so different for everyone but it still frustrates & upsets you when you have your * week. It'll happen. I know when we started trying with our 2nd it took a few months & I could not diet at all. You've done so well being so close to target! I have my fingers crossed for you :)

B's lovely lady said:
Rubbish weekend food/drink wise.... Trying to conceive, * week, not feeling the whole diet thing at the moment! Haven't been to gym....sitting on sofa starting to watch 24 season 6, don't suspect ill be moving!!!

Breakfast: fruit salad and yogurt

Lunch: 3 quorn sausage 2 poach egg grated cheese (1/2hea) alpen light (1/2heb) ketchup (1syn)

Dinner: meat free 1/4 pounder (1syn) cream spinach (made with lc light hea2) carrots sweetcorn

Snack: alpen light bar(1/2heb) thank goodness all chocolate in house got eaten at weekend!!!!

I know how u feel Hun. We are trying too after my 2miscarriages since jan. we tried for a year b4 we fell pregnant it's the most stressful thing ever. Every month I wasn't pregnant I used to eat EVERYTHING or nothing at all hence my weight gain.

Hope you are ok? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MrsJH said:
I know how u feel Hun. We are trying too after my 2miscarriages since jan. we tried for a year b4 we fell pregnant it's the most stressful thing ever. Every month I wasn't pregnant I used to eat EVERYTHING or nothing at all hence my weight gain.

Hope you are ok? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm ok, thanks!! Was just feeling a bit urgh that day!!! Really have nothing to complain about, not been trying long - im just a control freak and can't control this! Hope your ok!

Im away working so haven't been doing my diary - havent really been doing the diet either Ahhhh!!! Land tomorrow so will see what the damage is then and really need to get back on top of things 2 1/2 weeks til holiday - I keep saying this and it's not helping!!! X

Tuesday 7 June

I'm back home and finally feeling more motivated!!! WI as I've been away every fri for last couple weeks and after a brief encounter with target I'm now 2lbs away!! So I'm hoping to be there for my holiday on 24 th!!! Out to mil for dinner 2mo so that's going to take up a lot of weekly syns, so try and keep rest if days off low

30 day shred level 2

Breakfast: chopped banana, activia yog and level tbsp flaxseed (3syns)

Lunch:

Dinner: quorn chilli with rice and pea guacamole

Lunch I had 3 scan bran (3/5 heb) with 3 lc light (3/5 hea)

Dessert: 1/2 scan bran cake (rest of heb) plus 3 syns with activia yog

I'm trying out scan bran to see good losses - we'll see

Wednesday 8 June

Going to gym in a bit - need to test myself away from the tv and dressing gown - jet lag ahhhhhh!!!!

Breakfast: pineapple, kiwi, banana and pear with pineapple activia

Lunch: left over chilli with scan bran (1/2 heb) and salad

Dinner: at mil's think we're getting a take away - not sure if it's Indian or Thai yet, but lots if steamed rice and tomato based sauce ....... and wine!!!!

Friday 10th June

Have lost 1lb now 1lb to target - been here before!!!!

Breakfast: large bowl fruit salad activia yog with 1/2 tbsp flaxseed (2syns)

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) and salad and el Mayo (1syn)

Dinner: something on flight to Montreal - if I've got time I'll cook up some pasta with tomato and quorn sauce

Snacks: alpen light and fruit

Ut oh.... Flight didn't go so well ....... Somebody bought us some cadbury Heros - think I had 6!!!! 3 caramel, 2 fudge and dairy milk - was so yummy but they're 2-3 syns each :-( not pleased with myself!!! I have no will power when temptation is right in front of me!!! Will be going to gym later for sure now!!!

There is a club lounge in this hotel so had free breakfast and free cocktail hour with snacks.....soooo

Breakfast: massive bowl of pineapple blueberries and mandarins, 2 slices wm toast (2xheb) with cheese 2xhea

Lunch: tomato mugshot and pear

Snack: cocktail hour..... Salsa, hummous with carrot cucumber pepper batons and cherry tomatoes ..... Handful of tortilla chips handful of nuts - why oh why did I do it!! I cannot resist free food! No matter how my relationship with food has changed I am still so greedy! Grrrrrrrrrrr with self!!!! Also had alpen light (3syns)

Dinner will be on flight home, if there's nothing healthy I'll be having another mugshot.

Hi!! Yeah I did hit target - 2 weeks ago!!! It lasted a week - I gained a lb, went on holiday got back this morning and I've gained 3lbs!!! So I'm now 4lbs from target - I'm totally happy with this though, was fab holiday! I've not been on here for a while as I was finding myself getting a bit obsessed with the diet!!! So im well, just needed a bit of a break, hope everyone's well x

Thursday 25th August

Landed from Bangkok this morning and after weighing in and putting on 5lbs I decided maybe writing diary again could help!! I've still been on here but not recording my food which has led me back to bad habits!!! Anyway, I've got a pretty busy bank holiday weekend but I've got to get back on it!!!

Official WI is tomorrow but I've got back on it today!!

Breakfast: quorn sausage 2 syns sandwich 2ww Danish bread (2/3heb) teaspoon brown sauce 1/2 syn

Lunch: tikka mugshot 1syn activia yogurt

Dinner: omelette with quorn sausage (syn) mushrooms onions and cheese (hea) with beans and brown sauce (1syn)

Snacks: milky way (5syns) 1ww Danish toast with cheese and marmite (hea2)

Total syns: 10 1/2 syns

Wish me luck!!!!

Yay! You are back! Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Yay! You are back! Xxx

At last!! I needed to - I've been all over the place eating wise!!! Got a heavy weekend but hopefully I can make it sw friendly...!!! Hope your wedding plans going well!!! Xxxx

Back