Diary of an Air Hostess!

I dunno bout syns..... but one of the girls at group put on a pound this week...the only thing she could put in down to was all the cough syrup and lozengers she took. They are so full of sugar I'd look into it :0) good luck!

B's lovely lady said:
Just thought, should I be counting syns for cough syrup?? It says it contains caramel.....wish it tasted like it did!!! Yuck!!!! Think I'll just not count in the hope that it gets me better and I can start exercising again!!

Oh dear, I think they are syned sweetie but I have no idea how much Xxx

Oh no :-( I can't be dealing with synning them!!! I tried just taking cold and flu tablets but they're not helping.... However I don't want to gain any more weight :-( just googled halls soothers, they are 7.5 syns per packet, I've just had the last one and I e had packet 3 days, so not too bad, but generic medicineups 1.5 syns per 2 tsp.... Think I've had about 5 tablespoons today!!! will try not to have syns on anything but medicine tomorrow ....

Thurs 13 oct

Although in going to work today I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! WI a day early because I'll be away tomorrow and I've lost 6lbs!!!!! All of my holiday weight in one week!!! Yay!! Im so happy!!!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and half tin beans

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) and salad

Dinner: mugshot and salad and possibly some other bits on board!

Snacks: 2x alpen light

Medicine 5 syns

B's lovely lady said:
Thurs 13 oct

Although in going to work today I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! WI a day early because I'll be away tomorrow and I've lost 6lbs!!!!! All of my holiday weight in one week!!! Yay!! Im so happy!!!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and half tin beans

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) and salad

Dinner: mugshot and salad and possibly some other bits on board!

Snacks: 2x alpen light

Medicine 5 syns

YAY!!!!!!! well done and congrats!!! Xxxx

So dinner was 2 mugshots, tomato and cream cheese 2 syns and salad. Also had cheese and biscuit (hea + 2syns) and mini kit kat (5syns)

Only had 1.5 syns worth of medicine because I couldn't take on board with me because of liquids and didn't take a suitcase

Total: 8.5 syns

Fri 15th October

In Washington, I've started my Christmas shopping.....and shopping for me!!!! Was soooo hungry I threw myself off the sw wagon, I'm reigning myself in for flight home though...!!!

Breakfast: alpen light bar (1/2heb)

Lunch: 'White'....eeeek pitta bread wrap with roasted veg, cheese (hea, lol!!) and yogurt dressing....I have no idea in syns, but I'm guessing waaaaay over my daily allowance, the pitta bread was thick like a naan bread!!!!

Dinner: tomato and herb mugshot and salad (what I should have had for lunch!!!)

I want to be shopping in Washington! So jealous! Xx

Gem_bear said:
I want to be shopping in Washington! So jealous! Xx

Shopping anywhere is good!! I did have a bit of a moment when I couldn't do a size 10 dress up in H&M .... I thought they came up big!!! But then I found some boots in Aldo I want Brett to get me for Christmas and all was good again ;-)

So had a bit if a blip on flight home... Meals and muffins...:-( today has not been so great but still sw!!

Sat

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad (hea+b)

Dinner: went to my mums for girls night in

Potato wedges with pea guacamole, tzatziki, salsa and Mayo (2syns) - massive portion!!

Singapore vermicelli from mag couple months ago but with tofu this this may have been syns because had a kind of coating but was yummy!!!!

Apple and peach crumble with custard - the sw way ;-) apples and peaches stewed with sweetener and cinnamon topped with porridge oats (heb2) mixed with sweetener that I'd fried in fry light and low fat custard (5syns) I know, I'm supposed to syn the fruit ....not sure how many!!!

Anyway, I know I'm not over on syns today, but I are HUGE portions!!!!! Was yummy and fun spending eve with my mum and sister!

Hi I thought I'd pop on and say hi after a brief introduction on Ellebears thread!

I totally admire you doing SW with all the many hours you do and the time you're away from home, I really don't know how you do it, must be a nightmare not being able to take stuff through security, used to drive me mad when I worked in the Terminal and I wasn't away for days at a time like you are.

Do you eat out or you a delsey diner?! X

HPSaucy said:
Hi I thought I'd pop on and say hi after a brief introduction on Ellebears thread!

I totally admire you doing SW with all the many hours you do and the time you're away from home, I really don't know how you do it, must be a nightmare not being able to take stuff through security, used to drive me mad when I worked in the Terminal and I wasn't away for days at a time like you are.

Do you eat out or you a delsey diner?! X

Hi Saucy!!!

Yeah it's pretty tough! But it's mainly to do with will power - I'm easily seduced by chocolate!!! I almost always take food with me to eat on board, but that's also because I'm veggie and there's normally only one or two veggie crew meals!

I usually eat out, I know pretty much where a supermarket is or where I can get a salad at most places!! And going out for meals in evening I just try my best because I can't be unsociable!! I do still delsey dine though - I ALWAYS have mugshots and cereal bars in my bag (just in case!) and some Africa trips I've got a cool bag with salad in my suitcase - I've had food poisoning there and I just don't risk it!!!

What do you do???

Love trolley dolley ;-)

Sunday 16th oct

Back to work today... Still no exercise, I really need to get back into it but I just feel too tired today!!!!

Breakfast: zzzzzzzzzz had a lay in!!!

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad and hifi bar (hea and 2heb)

Dinner: salad with tomato and herb mugshot, I will resist the food!!!!

I am a serial weigher and today said +2lbs, eeeeek!!! I know it's because of quantity of food yesterday, must set about some damage limitation!!!!

Hi
I saw you're post on EB's diary and thought I'd pop by :)

What a great job you have. I think I'll have a bit of a read and live vicariously through you ;-) (in a totally non stalker way) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Hi
I saw you're post on EB's diary and thought I'd pop by :)

What a great job you have. I think I'll have a bit of a read and live vicariously through you ;-) (in a totally non stalker way) x

Hi!!!

It's a fantastic job, I absolutely love it, but it definitely has it's downsides!

Maybe I should glamourise it for you......I'm off to Philadelphia today, when we get there I'll be whisked away I'm a helicopter to a 5* hotel where they'll be a topless buff butler who will feed me chocolate dipped strawberries (synfree of course!!!) and sip champagne.....!!!! Ooooh I wish!!!!

Reality is I'll be exhausted, have shower put some comfy pjs on and fall into bed!! I'll then wake up in the middle of the night wide awake wanting to be asleep..... But that doesn't sound like fun so I'll imagine the above and it will get me through the day ;-)

Come back for the next instalment - I'm thinking private jet( no passengers!!!) to a secluded island.... :)

Mmm chocolate dipped strawberries ;-)

Yeah I'll go with that scenario for now!

Have a great trip :)

All in all, I've not had the best couple of days.... Think had about 20 syns on Sunday because the flight was delayed so chocolate found it's way to me...then yesterday I was out shopping with the girls and had lunch - did have a salad but the dressing was a bit oily - so I did use my hex b on it but think it was over and also had peanuts in!!! We were out for 5 hours and I think 3 of them were walking....urgh, tired legs!!!

Anyway, I'm home, I've finally put the heating on, going to have a bath and think about food for my days off.... I'm thinking about making a batch of some kind of speedy soup in the hope it will help before WI on Friday!!!

Back