Diary of an Air Hostess!

Making babies is so glamorous. Lol. The end result is worth it even of you never get a full nights sleep again lol.

Gem_bear said:
Loving this chat!

We went through a short period of trying last year but sadly lost it. After that we decided it felt more right to get married and focus on trying again after. If I had my way we would start trying again now but hubby is the sensible half of our relationship and has suggested we wait for a while, enjoy the honeymoon and get us more secure financially. I actually have pregnancy and baby books sitting in the cupboard from last time and am finding it so hard not to get them out lol!

I will definitely look into this app when we start trying! And the mooncup thing! I was wondering if people do find the fertility monitors helpful, especially because I'm not regular which is frustrating!

Sorry about that hunny. It's nice to have some time to enjoy being married, although like you I am very impatient!!

My cycle runs from 29 - 33 days so not regular, I think probably because my body clock is all over the place with flying, the predictor tests help but there's such a small window of opportunity!!!

Just ordered a mooncup - showed hubby a pic, he was like " what is THAT?!???" lol!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Sorry about that hunny. It's nice to have some time to enjoy being married, although like you I am very impatient!!

My cycle runs from 29 - 33 days so not regular, I think probably because my body clock is all over the place with flying, the predictor tests help but there's such a small window of opportunity!!!

Just ordered a mooncup - showed hubby a pic, he was like " what is THAT?!???" lol!!!

I daren't show mine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had one a few years but I struggle to get it out, might try the ky jelly as squatting on the floor asking hubby to come help as you're so desperate is not a pretty sight!! X

HPSaucy said:
I've had one a few years but I struggle to get it out, might try the ky jelly as squatting on the floor asking hubby to come help as you're so desperate is not a pretty sight!! X

Urghhhh!!! NOT GOOD!!! I'll try anything to get pregnant though...x

Sat 4 feb

Breakfast: mango and banana

Lunch: tomato mugshot with Greek salad (hea for feta) half choc bar (5syns)

Dinner: something on flight home... Hopefully another mugshot salad and some bread (heb)

I've decided to lower my target by 2lbs, mainly because being at target I tend to go crazy and eat too much, if this happens when I'm at my new target I won't be too upset with a gain - that's the plan anyway!! So back on it with intentions to lose!! :) x

HPSaucy said:

Oh Helen you made me laugh :-D

Hubby just asked what I was laughing at!!!

HPSaucy said:

Oh lordy lol. Pinch the base to remove any suction? Mine used to come out ok. I bet your hubby was happy to help lol.

Well may as well get used to lack of dignity because it all goes in the labour room.

ILoveCake said:
Oh lordy lol. Pinch the base to remove any suction? Mine used to come out ok. I bet your hubby was happy to help lol.

Well may as well get used to lack of dignity because it all goes in the labour room.

Do you use them then???

lsf666 said:
Do you use them then???

I used to but I lost mine moving house (i hope it ended up in the bin and not somewhere random and embarrassing.). Baby number 2 was a mooncup baby lol.

Last edited:
ILoveCake said:
I used to but I lost mine moving house (i hope it ended up in the bin and not somewhere random and embarrassing.). Baby number 2 was a mooncup baby lol.

I meant for their intended purpose?

Congratulations btw :)

Hiya Hun I was ttc mad it's took 2years to get this far I'm 16weeks today and have a huge growing bump!! :)) I swear the thing that worked for us was a clear blue fertility monitor and some lubricant called preseed!! Sperm stays active for longer and monitor tracks exactly when you are about to ovulate. Get hubs on well man vitamins and you too! this is my 3rd pregnancy as you know I had 2 miscarriages after ttc which took a year. then another year later I have a growing baby inside of me and we listen to the heartbeat everyday which is amazing. It does take time and it's been a horrible journey for us but you just have to be patient and it WILL happen.

hope you don't mind me gate crashing but I've bought and done everything under the sun to get pregnant so know quite abit about it! wishing you lots of luck and I'm here if you want to know anything! I was literally obsessed!!

Xx

lsf666 said:
I meant for their intended purpose?

Congratulations btw :)

I did try for a while but only on days at home. It worked well.

ILoveCake said:
I did try for a while but only on days at home. It worked well.

Imagine how much money you'd save if it worked...

Anyway I think I've hijacked this thread!!! Sorry x

MrsJH said:
Hiya Hun I was ttc mad it's took 2years to get this far I'm 16weeks today and have a huge growing bump!! :)) I swear the thing that worked for us was a clear blue fertility monitor and some lubricant called preseed!! Sperm stays active for longer and monitor tracks exactly when you are about to ovulate. Get hubs on well man vitamins and you too! this is my 3rd pregnancy as you know I had 2 miscarriages after ttc which took a year. then another year later I have a growing baby inside of me and we listen to the heartbeat everyday which is amazing. It does take time and it's been a horrible journey for us but you just have to be patient and it WILL happen.

hope you don't mind me gate crashing but I've bought and done everything under the sun to get pregnant so know quite abit about it! wishing you lots of luck and I'm here if you want to know anything! I was literally obsessed!!

Xx

Of course I don't mind! I like everyone's input, it's easier to talk about on here as its 'anonymous' so to speak!

16 weeks! That's so exciting! Bet your loving your bump and hearing the heart beat!!!

I know it will happen, I'm just not patient! I've heard of the pre seed stuff, did you get it online? I'll look into the clear blue thing too, is that the electronic thing, it stores your data?

Xxxx

Sun 5 Feb

Brunch: wm pitta (heb) with fried egg 2 meat free sausages (3syns) cheese (hea) and ketchup (1syn)

Dinner: veggie pasta with cheese (hea)

Snack: choc Philly warmed with banana (4syns) yum!!

A couple of pics for Mrs Potter!! Thanks for asking to see a pic I really enjoyed looking back through all the pictures! Isn't getting married the best day ever!!!

Attachments

• image-1645308930.jpg
    image-1645308930.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image-876167610.jpg
    image-876167610.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 115
B's lovely lady said:
A couple of pics for Mrs Potter!! Thanks for asking to see a pic I really enjoyed looking back through all the pictures! Isn't getting married the best day ever!!!

Wow :)

Back