Diary of an Air Hostess!

A sts sounds good especially as you're safely in target range. Have a lovely lunch. Tea sounds great.

Edited to correct crazy typo lmao!

Last edited:
I hope you're well b. x

Hi.... If anyone is still reading!!! I have not been posting on here because my eating has been terrible, because I'm pregnant again! Now I'm 13 weeks I want to get back on track. Surprisingly I have only put on 4lbs so far, I'm worried scout the rest of the pregnancy though as I have an obsession with ice lollies, buttery toast and biscuits!!! Need to reign it in so I'm going to start doing my diary again Mon 17th march Breakfast: activia yogurt and banana Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and cucumber (hea heb) caramel digestive (4 syns) Dinner: cottage pie peas and sweetcorn ketchup (2syns) chocolate fingers (10syns) mini twister (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Hi.... If anyone is still reading!!! I have not been posting on here because my eating has been terrible, because I'm pregnant again! Now I'm 13 weeks I want to get back on track. Surprisingly I have only put on 4lbs so far, I'm worried scout the rest of the pregnancy though as I have an obsession with ice lollies, buttery toast and biscuits!!! Need to reign it in so I'm going to start doing my diary again Mon 17th march Breakfast: activia yogurt and banana Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and cucumber (hea heb) caramel digestive (4 syns) Dinner: either cottage pie or veg curry and rice
oh my gosh b!!! I've been waiting ages for you to come back!!! X

Hi.... If anyone is still reading!!! I have not been posting on here because my eating has been terrible, because I'm pregnant again! Now I'm 13 weeks I want to get back on track. Surprisingly I have only put on 4lbs so far, I'm worried scout the rest of the pregnancy though as I have an obsession with ice lollies, buttery toast and biscuits!!! Need to reign it in so I'm going to start doing my diary again Mon 17th march Breakfast: activia yogurt and banana Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and cucumber (hea heb) caramel digestive (4 syns) Dinner: either cottage pie or veg curry and rice
congrats my love xx

Hi.... If anyone is still reading!!! I have not been posting on here because my eating has been terrible, because I'm pregnant again! Now I'm 13 weeks I want to get back on track. Surprisingly I have only put on 4lbs so far, I'm worried scout the rest of the pregnancy though as I have an obsession with ice lollies, buttery toast and biscuits!!! Need to reign it in so I'm going to start doing my diary again

Mon 17th march

Breakfast: activia yogurt and banana

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and cucumber (hea heb) caramel digestive (4 syns)

Dinner: either cottage pie or veg curry and rice

Haha eventually you've spilt the beans! Congrats again it's wonderful news! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. 4lbs is great!

Haha eventually you've spilt the beans! Congrats again it's wonderful news! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. 4lbs is great!
Thanks lovely! It's finally feeling real now we've had the scan. Yeah 4lbs isn't bad in the whole scheme of things, just need to get rid of the biscuits at home!

Ok so today didn't go exactly how I planned, damn chocolate fingers!!! Think I probably had 10syns worth!!! Total syns probably around 19. Must do better tomorrow!

Ahhh B congratulations!!! Xxx

Hi lovely! How are you doing? How are your beautiful babies? Xx
Imogen started nursery today so Isobel and I have been bombing around feeling quite lost :( is great to see her so excited about something. I quit slimming world!! My meds made me gain 4 stone!! I just couldn't hack the pressure of going to class and being stared at when I'd put on weight yet again. So I re activated my mfp acc and going with that for now How far along are you now b?? X

Imogen started nursery today so Isobel and I have been bombing around feeling quite lost :( is great to see her so excited about something. I quit slimming world!! My meds made me gain 4 stone!! I just couldn't hack the pressure of going to class and being stared at when I'd put on weight yet again. So I re activated my mfp acc and going with that for now How far along are you now b?? X

Thanks Nikki and Fiona!

Fi, don't worry at all. You need to look after yourself rather than worry about your weight and slimming world just yet. Are the meds finally helping now? That's lovely that Imogen is enjoying nursery. BabyB goes twice a week and he loves it, he doesn't want to leave when I pick him up! I am almost 14 weeks now x

Oooops not doing do well at posting!!

Thurs 20th march

Breakfast: half banana, toast (heb)

Lunch: pitta with cheese salad and el mayo (hea heb 1syn)

Dinner: mushroom stroganoff with rice and rocket (hea) was sooooo yummy!!!

Some chocolate Easter egg 10 syns ish!!

I'm feel really tired - hubby has been amazing looking after babyB but he went to work today and won't be back properly until tues :'( I am not looking forward to getting up at 6 am tomorrow!! How do you make toddlers sleep later??? I've tried putting him to bed later but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Got a girls night on Saturday which will be totally off plan, going to try and be good tomorrow but I've got lunch out. Will be a nice couple of days but not helpful for healthy eating!!

I had a VERY off plan weekend. Chocolate fountain..... Eeeek!!!!!

Anyway, have done a big food shop and am
Hoping for a better week, all this junk food is not helping with tiredness!

Mon 24 march

Breakfast: banana and activia yog

Lunch: 2 eggs on 1 toast with butter marmite beans ketchup cheese (hea heb 4 syns)

Dinner: sausage casserole with mash broccoli and carrots (5 syns)

Caramel digestive biscuit (4 syns)

Please don't feel bad about a chunk of Easter egg or similar. That's the baby's portion so its allowed. I'm honestly amazed at how quickly your pregnancy is going but it's always the way when you're not the one pg. :)

Good luck getting a toddler to wake up later. Better advice would be for you to go to bed earlier maybe? Pointless fighting a toddler they're fierce lol!

Your food does look really on plan actually I wouldn't worry at all. Enjoy the abundance of choc fingers and Easter eggs lol.

Last edited:
Please don't feel bad about a chunk of Easter egg or similar. That's the baby's portion so its allowed. I'm honestly amazed at how quickly your pregnancy is going but it's always the way when you're not the one pg. :) Good luck getting a toddler to wake up later. Better advice would be for you to go to bed earlier maybe? Pointless fighting a toddler they're fierce lol! Your food does look really on plan actually I wouldn't worry at all. Enjoy the abundance of choc fingers and Easter eggs lol.
Haha, thanks! Between thurs and now the Easter egg and all the choc bars with it have been demolished!!! I know it's a time to let loose but I e really been going crazy!! I know the midwife is worried about me getting gestational diabetes after the size of babyB so id like to try and be slightly healthy!!! ;)

Hnmmmm yeah i didn't think there would be a solution to get him to sleep later :( Today he let me have a lie in until 6.25, yay! So much better than 5.45, and I woke before him!!! Hubby home today so hoping for a proper lay in tomorrow!!

I know, it's going quite fast for me too!! I'd rather it slow down a bit... Although I am desperate to get to the 20wk scan to find out the sex!! :)

Back