Diary of an Air Hostess!

Haha, thanks! Between thurs and now the Easter egg and all the choc bars with it have been demolished!!! I know it's a time to let loose but I e really been going crazy!! I know the midwife is worried about me getting gestational diabetes after the size of babyB so id like to try and be slightly healthy!!! ;)

Hnmmmm yeah i didn't think there would be a solution to get him to sleep later :( Today he let me have a lie in until 6.25, yay! So much better than 5.45, and I woke before him!!! Hubby home today so hoping for a proper lay in tomorrow!!

I know, it's going quite fast for me too!! I'd rather it slow down a bit... Although I am desperate to get to the 20wk scan to find out the sex!! :)

Private 16 week gender scan? Lol so naughty to cheat.

I agree on the gd bit, a nice 9lber would be lovely I'm guessing lol! It'll be fine, you popped baby b out, baby b reloaded will be easier.

Private 16 week gender scan? Lol so naughty to cheat. I agree on the gd bit, a nice 9lber would be lovely I'm guessing lol! It'll be fine, you popped baby b out, baby b reloaded will be easier.
I am DESPERATE for one! Lol!!! Hubby is not keen though, thinks it's a waste of money and we should wait the extra 4 weeks! Men!! I told him yesterday it would make a lovely Mother's Day present if he books one as a surprise!!! Only £79, he's so cheap!! Lol!!

Oh yeah, I'd love a 9lb baby!!! I'm seeing the consultant at 16 weeks so hopefully they can shed some light on how they're going to look after me after last time. I believe I'll get extra growth scans later on.

You'll definitely get extra scans but don't let them scare you. If baby's a girl she may be lighter naturally, mine were. But I bet baby b would love a brother!

Definitely milk the Mother's Day excuse! 16 week scans are lovely as baby looks like a proper baby.

You'll definitely get extra scans but don't let them scare you. If baby's a girl she may be lighter naturally, mine were. But I bet baby b would love a brother! Definitely milk the Mother's Day excuse! 16 week scans are lovely as baby looks like a proper baby.
Hubby has just got in and gone straight to bed, done a night shift, but I quickly sent him a link to the gender scan - he shouted down the stairs 'we're not doing it!!' He may relent, I'm working on it!! ;)

I'm sure he would love a brother, I would love a girl though!!

I am so excited for you hun albeit a tad jealous!!

Millie is 1 is 7 weeks and in desperate for bambino number 2 especially now I'm back down to almost prepreg weight. However I think we will start trying the night of the wedding next year. Mill will be 2years 5 months then!

How old is baby b now?

Can't wait to find out if your having a little brother or a little sister for babyb! Eek!!

I am so excited for you hun albeit a tad jealous!! Millie is 1 is 7 weeks and in desperate for bambino number 2 especially now I'm back down to almost prepreg weight. However I think we will start trying the night of the wedding next year. Mill will be 2years 5 months then! How old is baby b now? Can't wait to find out if your having a little brother or a little sister for babyb! Eek!!
I think that's a great idea as your getting married next year!! You don't want to do it now and then have the stress of losing baby weight. Well done on nearly being at pre preg weight!

BabyB has just turned 15 months, there will be 21 months between them - Babyb is trying to prepare me for the hard work by getting up really early everyday!! ;) think I'll be a lot more relaxed this time round though!

Syrup sponge and custard ruined me yesterday!!!!! I had such a hankering for it I just couldn't help myself, and it did not taste as good as I thought it would :( Oh well, it's done now!!

Wed 26 march

Breakfast: apple, toast heb with marmite lf spread 2 syns

Lunch: pitta with cheese salad lf mayo hea heb 1 syn

Dinner: tomato and garlic pasta with cheese hea

Thurs 27 march

Breakfast: egg on toast lf spread ketchup heb 3 syns

Lunch: pasta with salad elf mayo cheese (hea 2 syns)

Dinner: sausage mash peas and sweetcorn (3 syns)

Another cr@p weekend food wise, with lots of lovely Mother's Day treats!! I'm away for a long wknd on Friday so must be good this week!!

Mon 31 march

Breakfast: activia yog and Millie's cookie???

Lunch: 2 x fried egg and cheese wrap with ketchup (hea heb 2 syns)

Dinner: tofu and veg thai green curry with rice (2 syns)

2x choc digestives 8 syns

Must try harder! My meals are find I just can't stop snacking!!!

Tues 1st April

Breakfast: 2 slices toast with marmite lf spread 4 syns 2xheb

Lunch: mugshot with cheese (hea) 2 biscuits (8syns) - need to throw biscuits out!!

Dinner: slimming world chips with something....

Not a lot of fruit and veg I'm feeling a bit blurgh today! Xx

How's the bump? Scan soon? :-D

I hope you're well, exciting times. Hopefully you're enjoying a few treats.

Wow I've not posted for nearly two months, and unsurprisingly I'm back because I've been very naughty!! I know I'm pregnant but unjust can't seem to stop eating chocolate. I'm really white annoyed at myself, I know weight will go up when I'm pregnant, but I'm hoping for a 1lb gain a week - average, but it's been 2 or 3lbs for the last 5 weeks. Seriously annoyed at myself! I even have maternity jeans that are too tight!! :(

So I'm going to try and do my diary to help me keep things under control!!

Breakfast: branflakes and yogurt (heb)

Lunch: cheese salad pitta with el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: something with new potatoes and salad

2 Lindt lindor (6 syns) they are in the house, I'm kidding myself if I think I can not eat them. I'll have one after lunch, one after dinner

Wed 28 may

Break: yog and branflakes (heb)

Snack: carrot cake (6 syns)

Lunch: wm pitta with cheese and salad (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: meat free pesto melt syns?? With salad and new potatoes

Wow I've not posted for nearly two months, and unsurprisingly I'm back because I've been very naughty!! I know I'm pregnant but unjust can't seem to stop eating chocolate. I'm really white annoyed at myself, I know weight will go up when I'm pregnant, but I'm hoping for a 1lb gain a week - average, but it's been 2 or 3lbs for the last 5 weeks. Seriously annoyed at myself! I even have maternity jeans that are too tight!! :(

So I'm going to try and do my diary to help me keep things under control!!

Breakfast: branflakes and yogurt (heb)

Lunch: cheese salad pitta with el mayo (hea heb 1 syn)

Dinner: something with new potatoes and salad

2 Lindt lindor (6 syns) they are in the house, I'm kidding myself if I think I can not eat them. I'll have one after lunch, one after dinner

Please don't feel bad. I remember that feeling. It will stabilise. Keep going with your diary it definitely helps. I bought maternity jeans at 12 weeks that didn't last me a month, I was so annoyed. A bit of chocolate will do you good, enjoy it. Your choices are always good anyway.

Please don't feel bad. I remember that feeling. It will stabilise. Keep going with your diary it definitely helps. I bought maternity jeans at 12 weeks that didn't last me a month, I was so annoyed. A bit of chocolate will do you good, enjoy it. Your choices are always good anyway.

I hope so! If anyone gives me any more chocolate I think I'll scream!! (So ungrateful!!!) I just can't have it in the house without consuming it, and people keep giving me big bags/boxes!! My meals do seem to be mainly ok if I'm not eating out, but it's just the damn snacking! Anyway, I've had a lot less chocolate over the last 2 days - less not none!

Did you use hypnobirthing with any of your children? I really want a different birth and have been reading up and started doing the CDs - hoping for a more relaxed birth!!!

I hope so! If anyone gives me any more chocolate I think I'll scream!! (So ungrateful!!!) I just can't have it in the house without consuming it, and people keep giving me big bags/boxes!! My meals do seem to be mainly ok if I'm not eating out, but it's just the damn snacking! Anyway, I've had a lot less chocolate over the last 2 days - less not none!

Did you use hypnobirthing with any of your children? I really want a different birth and have been reading up and started doing the CDs - hoping for a more relaxed birth!!!

I did with my third, it was my easiest labour. I found my happy place and focused on the positive. It helped so much. 2nd babies are usually quicker you'll be fine.

Chocolate just slips down too easily.

I did with my third, it was my easiest labour. I found my happy place and focused on the positive. It helped so much. 2nd babies are usually quicker you'll be fine. Chocolate just slips down too easily.
Good to hear you had a good experience with it! I hope it's quicker!
Yes it does! I was just about to have some but had a banana instead - shine my halo (until later!!)

How are you hun?! Hope your ok xxx

Hi lovely! I'm good thanks, time is really flying by now though! How are you and Millie? X

I bet it is hun! How long have you got left now?

I'm great thanks hun, hating being back at work but not much I can do about that. Millie's is great :) 13 months now and a real monkey! X

Back