ProPoints Diary of an army wag! Laura :)

Hi all I am a mummy to a beautiful little boy who is almost 7 months old, my partner has recently signed up to the army and has been training for 5 weeks so far, which means I haven't seen him since he went :(
The first 2 weeks were the hardest ever and I spent every evening moping around my house looking for every bit of food that I could get my hands on to make me feel 'better'
After 2 nights of takeaway pizza and a huge share bag of crisps I realised that something has got to be done about my expanding waistline!
I'm not exactly huge and on average I'm about a 12 dress size, but considering I was 2 stone lighter and a size 8 when I met my partner..it's a huge difference!
I am 5 ft 3 with a small frame so all my weight is around the middle and I don't carry it well!
So 3 weeks ago I decided enough is enough and I joined my local ww group!
I lost 2 lb in the first week and was so happy with that but last week I sts...which I was surprised with as I had a naughty weekend! But this week I'm back in the ball and hoping to lose 1 stone and be a size 10 for my partners pass out parade in October ! I want to be the Confident and happy girl he fell in love with 4 years ago, and my son deserves a healthy happy mummy too, please feel free to share your stories, evenings are really lonely at the mo and could do with a nice chat with others sorry to ramble on just nice to share my story with others in similar situations xxx

Hi and welcome and well done for turning around a negative into a positive :0) must be hard for you being on your own right now,do you have family and friends to support you? This site is great,I'm on it lots! Everyone is friendly and offer lots of help and advice.There is also challenges on here to spur people on.I do the monthly weight loss challenge and also a Christmas one :0)

Back