Diary of an EE Lover :-)

Stacey_c

Hiya everyone!

Back in January i started calorie counting (boring!) anyway i managed to get down from 12st 7 to 10st 13 it took me until about march, anyway i felt great for it, i needed to lose more to be healthy (im 5"3) but i maintained until August, and when i got back from a holiday in Turkey i'd gone up to 11st 5.5, so i felt sluggish and horrible!

This is when me, my mum sister and nan decided to start SW! And its the best thing we've done! Ive lost 1st 5.5 taking me to 10st :) i started 13 weeks ago today.

Anyway i want to use minimins as extra motivation whilst losing the last of my weight after reading all your amazing motivating diaries :)!

Thanks for reading, weigh in later! Ahh xxx

Food today:

B: Weetabix x 2 (heb)
banana
s.skimmed milk & cup of tea (heA)

S: Apple

L: Med style cous cous (2)
Sweetcorn red onion
Grapes

Will update with dinner after weigh in, i normally have a treat today to get it out my system! :)

Well i lost 2lb, got my stone and a half and finally in the 9's :) dinner is going to be steak and ale pie and red pepper chips mmm :) havnt got a clue on syns! Xxx

Food for today:

B: Weetabix x 2 (heB)
Banana
200ml s.skimmed & cup of tea (heA)

S: Pear

L: Med style cous cous (2)
Red onion
Sweetcorn
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Hazelnut Mikado (8)

D: Bacon
Egg in frylight
Beans
Tomatoes
Mushrooms

Xx

Last edited:
Hahaha i know! But there only 4 syns and are well worth that :) didnt even end up having them lmao, having a nice WW hot choc an 4 more mikados so 14 syns today :) xx

B: Weetabix (heB) and banana, 200ml s.skimmed & cup of tea (heA)

S: Pear

L: Chicken savoury rice, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and chicken breast, muller light toffee yoghurt and banana

D: Jacket potato, beans and salad on the side

Will update on any syns i may have later :) have a nice day everyone!

Stacey I confess I read through your diary yesterday after your reply and I am inspired by your diary and lovely grub! I was going to do red days myself but hell why kill myself with that restricted 'omg it feels like a diet' feeling, Im embracing extra easy and going to love every second of it!!!

Thanks glad to know im not just waffling to myself haha! Ah and i know, i haven't even attempted red or green, im happy as i am! :)

Had mikado sticks at 9 syns! Eeek! And had some velvet crunch at 4 syns. Then salad dressing 1 and the tiniest bit of cheese but didnt use all my milk so another 4, 15 syns done for today :)

Dinner was so yummy! Heres a pic:

ForumRunner_20121128_181812.png

Im feeling so positive and motivated lately even though its TOTM and im normally craving chocolate like mad! Have a nice evening! Xx

Is that beetroot over there in the background? I love it roasted in the oven. Completely different to the vinegar stuff from the supermarkets. I may start posting my food as well from tomorrow so you can see that I probably eat double what you do! I stayed the same this week but probably because I ate four doughnuts and went out to lunch twice. The syns were off the scale. Back on it today thought!

Yeah i love beetroot! Oo sounds even nicer the way you do it! Theres abit of a joke going in our group where my mums friend ate lots of beetroot one week but ate loads of takeaways and still lost! So now everyone jumps on the band wagon cos i think its ss haha.

Its good that your back on it, i think you need to get it out your system sometimes though!

I dont think ive felt this motivated since my first week tbh just took my BF to maccie d's and resisted :) so proud! Xxx

Ok so here was my day:

Breakfast: Apple, banana ad pain au chocolat because I overslept and had to get brek n the go. 15 syns! What a waste!

Snack: latte so milk as healthy extra

Lunch: soup from tescos vine tomato and puy lentil which turned out to have 9.5 syns for half a tub! Mistake number two! Just as well I have syns left over from yesterday. I then had plums, grapes and blackberries with toffee yogurt.

mid afternoon snack: hi fi bar, another latte both healthy extras

Dinner: turkey breast cooked in tablespoon oil (healthy extra), 50ml vermouth for 2.5 syns and tablespoon single cream for 1.5 syns, sweet corn, rice with sweet potato, courgettes then muller light yogurt.

i thankfully only us two syns yesterday and I have six healthy extras a day because I am breastfeeding my three month old. I also have to use all 15 syns, poor me.....

Back