Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Diary of an EE Newbie - this is what I ate yesterday:

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by VWBeetleGirl, 13 November 2009 Social URL.

1. VWBeetleGirl

VWBeetleGirl Chilli Queen!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Back on the Weight Watchers!
    Ok guys, I've had 2 bad weeks so I am doing a diary for my consultant - yesterday was my first day on the diary and on minimins so if you could let me know what you think, I'm doing EE:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (LF spread added, counted as 1 syn, milk added taken from HEA - most of the rest used in cups of tea), Lean Ham (fat cut off), Crumpet (3 syns, plus 1 for LF spread)

Apple, Hifi Bar (HEB)

Lunch: Kedgeree from the Extra Easy cookbook (smoked mackerel instead of salmon counted as 1.5 syns, half rice, half lentils) with green salad, tomatoes and onions (with small amount of dressing - 1/2 syn)

Dinner: Turkey steak with spices, Morrisons lemon & coriander cous cous (1/2 syn) with spinach, onions, tomatoes, chickpeas, peppers mixed in

Mullerlight cherry with some mixed frozen berries

So, I had all my HE's and 7.5 syns - does this seem about right to everyone?

Thanks all,

C

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats fantastic Hun!!
    Lots of variety too! Keep this up and you will see a good loss.

4. VWBeetleGirl

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Thank you so much for taking a look and commenting, I am feeling a little lost with it all (am used to the WW way!) but love cooking so am trying out cooking things in different ways (frylight etc) and feel as though I am getting some tasty results.

Really good to know I seem to be on the right track!

C

5. VWBeetleGirl

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Friday's Diary (EE)

Breakfast:

Herby potatoes (frylight), Baked beans, Bacon with a blob of brown sauce (1 syn)

HiFi (HEB)
    Apple

Lunch:

Cous cous salad (1/2 syn) with green beans, spinach, cucumber. tomatoes, onions, peppers. 1 Babybel Light (taken from HEA)

Activia cherry
    Chickpea salad

Dinner:

Chilli con carne (extra lean beef, kidney beans, onion, garlic, spices, peppers, celery, oxo cube, tomatoes, tomato puree -1/2 syn)
    Jacket potato with rest of babybels from HEA melted on
    Salad with 3% fat dressing (1/2 syn)

Mullerlight
    Milky way fun size (4 syns)
    2 Rum & Diet Coke (5 syns)

So, all HE's and 11.5 syns. I sound like a right piglet writing it all down!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.