Diary of an EE Newbie - this is what I ate yesterday:

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by VWBeetleGirl, 13 November 2009 Social URL.

1. VWBeetleGirl

VWBeetleGirl Chilli Queen!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Back on the Weight Watchers!
    Ok guys, I've had 2 bad weeks so I am doing a diary for my consultant - yesterday was my first day on the diary and on minimins so if you could let me know what you think, I'm doing EE:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (LF spread added, counted as 1 syn, milk added taken from HEA - most of the rest used in cups of tea), Lean Ham (fat cut off), Crumpet (3 syns, plus 1 for LF spread)

Apple, Hifi Bar (HEB)

Lunch: Kedgeree from the Extra Easy cookbook (smoked mackerel instead of salmon counted as 1.5 syns, half rice, half lentils) with green salad, tomatoes and onions (with small amount of dressing - 1/2 syn)

Dinner: Turkey steak with spices, Morrisons lemon & coriander cous cous (1/2 syn) with spinach, onions, tomatoes, chickpeas, peppers mixed in

Mullerlight cherry with some mixed frozen berries

So, I had all my HE's and 7.5 syns - does this seem about right to everyone?

Thanks all,

C

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats fantastic Hun!!
    Lots of variety too! Keep this up and you will see a good loss.

4. VWBeetleGirl

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Thank you so much for taking a look and commenting, I am feeling a little lost with it all (am used to the WW way!) but love cooking so am trying out cooking things in different ways (frylight etc) and feel as though I am getting some tasty results.

Really good to know I seem to be on the right track!

C

5. VWBeetleGirl

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Friday's Diary (EE)

Breakfast:

Herby potatoes (frylight), Baked beans, Bacon with a blob of brown sauce (1 syn)

HiFi (HEB)
    Apple

Lunch:

Cous cous salad (1/2 syn) with green beans, spinach, cucumber. tomatoes, onions, peppers. 1 Babybel Light (taken from HEA)

Activia cherry
    Chickpea salad

Dinner:

Chilli con carne (extra lean beef, kidney beans, onion, garlic, spices, peppers, celery, oxo cube, tomatoes, tomato puree -1/2 syn)
    Jacket potato with rest of babybels from HEA melted on
    Salad with 3% fat dressing (1/2 syn)

Mullerlight
    Milky way fun size (4 syns)
    2 Rum & Diet Coke (5 syns)

So, all HE's and 11.5 syns. I sound like a right piglet writing it all down!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.