• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Diary of an EE Newbie - this is what I ate yesterday:

Ok guys, I've had 2 bad weeks so I am doing a diary for my consultant - yesterday was my first day on the diary and on minimins so if you could let me know what you think, I'm doing EE:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (LF spread added, counted as 1 syn, milk added taken from HEA - most of the rest used in cups of tea), Lean Ham (fat cut off), Crumpet (3 syns, plus 1 for LF spread)

Apple, Hifi Bar (HEB)

Lunch: Kedgeree from the Extra Easy cookbook (smoked mackerel instead of salmon counted as 1.5 syns, half rice, half lentils) with green salad, tomatoes and onions (with small amount of dressing - 1/2 syn)

Dinner: Turkey steak with spices, Morrisons lemon & coriander cous cous (1/2 syn) with spinach, onions, tomatoes, chickpeas, peppers mixed in

Mullerlight cherry with some mixed frozen berries

So, I had all my HE's and 7.5 syns - does this seem about right to everyone?

Thanks all,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thats fantastic Hun!!
Lots of variety too! Keep this up and you will see a good loss.
Thank you so much for taking a look and commenting, I am feeling a little lost with it all (am used to the WW way!) but love cooking so am trying out cooking things in different ways (frylight etc) and feel as though I am getting some tasty results.

Really good to know I seem to be on the right track!

Friday's Diary (EE)

Herby potatoes (frylight), Baked beans, Bacon with a blob of brown sauce (1 syn)

HiFi (HEB)

Cous cous salad (1/2 syn) with green beans, spinach, cucumber. tomatoes, onions, peppers. 1 Babybel Light (taken from HEA)

Activia cherry
Chickpea salad

Chilli con carne (extra lean beef, kidney beans, onion, garlic, spices, peppers, celery, oxo cube, tomatoes, tomato puree -1/2 syn)
Jacket potato with rest of babybels from HEA melted on
Salad with 3% fat dressing (1/2 syn)

Milky way fun size (4 syns)
2 Rum & Diet Coke (5 syns)

So, all HE's and 11.5 syns. I sound like a right piglet writing it all down!!!