Diary of an EE Newbie - this is what I ate yesterday:

VWBeetleGirl

Chilli Queen!
Ok guys, I've had 2 bad weeks so I am doing a diary for my consultant - yesterday was my first day on the diary and on minimins so if you could let me know what you think, I'm doing EE:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (LF spread added, counted as 1 syn, milk added taken from HEA - most of the rest used in cups of tea), Lean Ham (fat cut off), Crumpet (3 syns, plus 1 for LF spread)

Apple, Hifi Bar (HEB)

Lunch: Kedgeree from the Extra Easy cookbook (smoked mackerel instead of salmon counted as 1.5 syns, half rice, half lentils) with green salad, tomatoes and onions (with small amount of dressing - 1/2 syn)

Dinner: Turkey steak with spices, Morrisons lemon & coriander cous cous (1/2 syn) with spinach, onions, tomatoes, chickpeas, peppers mixed in

Mullerlight cherry with some mixed frozen berries

So, I had all my HE's and 7.5 syns - does this seem about right to everyone?

Thanks all,

C

Thats fantastic Hun!!
Lots of variety too! Keep this up and you will see a good loss.

Thank you so much for taking a look and commenting, I am feeling a little lost with it all (am used to the WW way!) but love cooking so am trying out cooking things in different ways (frylight etc) and feel as though I am getting some tasty results.

Really good to know I seem to be on the right track!

C

Friday's Diary (EE)

Breakfast:

Herby potatoes (frylight), Baked beans, Bacon with a blob of brown sauce (1 syn)

HiFi (HEB)
Apple

Lunch:

Cous cous salad (1/2 syn) with green beans, spinach, cucumber. tomatoes, onions, peppers. 1 Babybel Light (taken from HEA)

Activia cherry
Chickpea salad

Dinner:

Chilli con carne (extra lean beef, kidney beans, onion, garlic, spices, peppers, celery, oxo cube, tomatoes, tomato puree -1/2 syn)
Jacket potato with rest of babybels from HEA melted on
Salad with 3% fat dressing (1/2 syn)

Mullerlight
Milky way fun size (4 syns)
2 Rum & Diet Coke (5 syns)

So, all HE's and 11.5 syns. I sound like a right piglet writing it all down!!!

Back