Diary of an overweight man

Guinness_tester

Hi all,

I am keeping a diary using a blog site and would welcome anyone to visit, check for updates and please leave a comment for me!!

I have been writing my online diary for nearly 2 weeks, since I embarked on this diet. I have started at 25st 8lb and have a long journey ahead of me.

This forum site has filled me with inspiration it has loads of great stories of success and well done to everyone. I am determined to lose my weight.

please take a look at my blog

www.thebigdiet.blogspot.com

Good luck with your journey. Youll be so happy with the speed of your losses on this crazy plan. Wil definately have a read of your blog.

Hi GT

You seem to be doing brilliantly! My hubbie and I have done CD together I think it is lovely too have the support of your OH. I have started a thread Couples Dieting Together in the family/relationships forum. Would be great if you added to that sometime, would love to hear how you are finding dieting together. Or you may just wish to read through and the thread at this stage.

Glad you are finding Minimins inspirational and hope you continue to post here for support and to encourage others to with your experience and success.

Good Luck for the coming week. You really seem to have it sussed already.

Dizzy x

Yes you will be happy with your weight loss. Good luck. I'm off to check your blog.

Good luck on your journey! I am on week 5 and am really loving the weight losses and of course as a man, these will be much better for you!

Will defo check your blog. I love reading other people's stories!

Good luck with your journey mate. There are a lot of people walking along side you ..... Minimins is here for yah matey!

Ciao for now .

Come again soon! :D

Congratulations on your weight loss and here's to another good week for you ahead:)

Love Mini xxx

just read your blog. well done so far,you're off to a cracking start, & I enjoyed your business like approach to the whole thing. You mention that your wife is doing CD too,& because she's a woman she won't be able to match your losses.if she gets dispirited send he here, if she isn't already.
Keep it up

Thanks for all the kind words of support

Just a quick thankyou to everyone who has left me a message. I thank you all for your support
Monday again... weekend over, they are the hardest times

dont forget to check back on my blog for regular updates

The Big Diet

Alan x

Just a quick thankyou to everyone who has left me a message. I thank you all for your support
Monday again... weekend over, they are the hardest times

dont forget to check back on my blog for regular updates

The Big Diet

Alan x

Delightful blog Mr G-T. I admire your courage to do the before pics in under wear, but also should make the progress pics more dramatic without clothes to soften the out lines. I'm sure you'll do well & keep up the blog(plrease)

Happy Tonight

Hi Everyone,
Just been for my weigh in, drum roll please......... 10lbs lost this week. I am very pleased. That takes me to 2 stone exactly lost in 3 weeks
Check out my blog to keep up with my progress. Thanks in advance for looking / commenting
Alan
The Big Diet

Congratulations Alan!!!

))))))))))))))))))))))))10lbs.:eek:

Your flying it.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya GT!!

2 stone in 3 weeks is serious lossage!! Well done bud and hang in there, by the summer you will literally be half the man you are now.

12 out of 10 for effort and keep going....

Mike

Back