Diary of (hopefully) reaching the 9's!

Hey, I've been following your thread recently, and just wanted to say you've done so well getting back to it, I know you've had blips but once they've happened you should just move on and do the best you can. Its the starting back on the plan thats the hardest thing to do.

I also wanted to say that so many things you've said on here is so similar to me. I started slimming world march 2011 and lost 1st 4lbs in 3 months it literally fell off so quickly, but then I stopped going, I went back up to 11st 2 over xmas!! Got very angry with myself then started back. Since January I've hovered on the 10st 7 mark, sometimes going up to 10st 12. I've just restarted AGAIN for the 3rd time and like you I'm determined to get in the 9s! I know you can do it! Like you said its little changes that make a big difference.

Hey GemGem. Thanks for the message and all the positive comments. It is so hard to get back on plan once you have "fallen off the wagon" as I put it. Trying hard to take one day at a time! Been really ill with a sickness and tummy bug the past couple of days, so haven't even thought about SW as can't eat! Hoping when i feel better I can refocus again. Only upside to this has been that my weight has gone down to 10st 5 lbs. I know its only temporary, but felt good to see it on the scales and has given me huge motivation to get there again.

Good luck to you on getting into the 9's too. Maybe we can encourage eachother to get there. Is good to have a weight loss buddy to keep you going!

Well weighed myself this morning, as today is my usual day and am back to 10st 7 lbs, which I was last week. Don't know when I will see that 10st 5 again, but am hoping its soon! Am away visiting family and friends next week, so dont know how I am going to do SW, but will try my best!

Ok..... so here it is. Not posted on here for a while. Have had holiday, mini break and numerous social events, with the total damage being + 9 lbs!!! I have 7 weeks until I am due to be a godmother at a christening and have set myself a target of losing a stone in that time and to set me back towards my target of being in the 9's. Will keep you all updated on my progress!

Well Day 1 didn't go to plan..... left my lunch at home and a work there was nothing but chocolates and cake as it was someones birthday! Ooops. Did my food shop today though and have planned all my meals for the week, so hopefully will do better! I do feel more confident that I can do this though as I dont want to look fat in the photos of the christening!!! Determined.com!!!!

Back