Diary of my fresh start to a new me!

Oh yes they are very yum! And who said shakes were borin eh. I had a latte with my vanilla, 4 lollies with my strawberry and a hot chocolate.....love them!

Day 7

Day 7 has went ok. Had a choc shake for brekkie, a bar for lunch (i was out today) and had a slimma-soup for dinner. Not exante product but similar values and i cant really stomach the exante soups just now.

Get weighed tomorrow. Im not expecting much to be honest, got my TOTM and i always lose big on my second week for some reason.....i'll be happy with ANY loss tho :) xx

Day 8 - Weigh in

Morning all! Weigh in day and lost just 3lbs. I did expect this cos im on TOTM and also i probably havent drank enough.....however im happy with that! Heres to another good (hopefully better) week hehe xx

Exercise

So today im starting my fitness regime. Im settles back on the diet so its a good time i think. Ive been doin a little rowinghere n there, but today it starts properly. Will be doing 20-30mins rowing each day and my Zumba class on a sunday...xx

Well done babystar excellent considering TOTM to! you like rowing to? thats the main excersize I do as I have a concept2 in my bedroom LOL

Day 9

Not much to report. After only losin 3lbs last week im full of determination to lose at least 7 this week....so heres to a good day!

Just had porridge for breakfast (still got a few left over from CD so using them up)....was yum, but will be devastated when i have none left lol xx

keep it up girl xx

thanks hun, you too!

so had my shake this morning, and not had any since. looking forward to my cuppa soup for tea and a hot chocolate shake for watchin big brother hehe xx

really fancy some marinaded chicken. i have a chinese marinade thats screaming at me to get some chicken in about it, and devour it....and altho its not THE worst choice in the world, im not hungry so not gonna have it

wow you have great willpower i have aam for the last 2 days so now trying to go fri and mon without aam LOL i will on friday as i have a bbq but just gonna have salad and meat, and sunday maybe have a roast, just meat and veg.

If im really struggling i dont mind having a low carb meal...its better that than a full blown cheat i figure. And when i do, i usually have a marinated chicken fillet and green veg....but seeing as tonight i only fancy it....and dont NEED it.....i'll pass haha! Altho i did have a tiny tiny cheat today, i put a tiny splash of semi skimmed milk in my tea. Its so cold here and been raining all day....and black tea just doesnt cut it for me....but in comparison to what i used to eat/drink....thats nothing!

Day 10

So today im cooking a roast dinner for family so i will be having some chicken breast with veg....theres no way i could cook it and not have anything but i will b careful about what i have (ie, no mashed potatoes or yorkie puds haha).....xx

Day 11

So its day 11 and the last post in my diary. I wont be updating this anymore cos no-one replies (aside from sharon) and its a bit disheartening when i try to get involved and post on others.....also bit of a waste of time lol

So i'll be poppin into the forum now n then but defo not basing my diet on it as i have done....the support isnt here anymore :)

Ooooh please post! I'm not starting exante until Monday but have just read through your diary and it was great to see what I'm in for ha ha!

I think that some people tend not to post so much on 'diary' threads as some people like to have their own personal record of their journey iykwim?

When I start I am going to keep posting on Lipitrim (what I'm doing at the mo) but I'm sure I'm going to have looooads of questions for you guys so please still pop in here :)

hey hun

sorry ive been a bit AWOL... i broke my laptop this week :(

i will be posting, day 11 is fabulous.. i often have a small protein/veg based meal and dont see any ill effects myself...

itd be a shame if you dont post?

Aww i didnt mean i wouldnt be posting anywhere...i meant in my diary lol. Dont see the point writing in the diary cos when i log on and every last comment is from me....im just writing rubbish for the sake of it...lol. I'll be here in the forum still! Just havin an off day i guess. The forum used to be so busy and fun but its so quiet lately!

mines always me posting to, but thats kinda why i like it?

but i have made a mental note to check on you every day x

Back