Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

No sorry, didn't get promotion, not valued, feel like I have wasted 12 years of my life, missing being at home with George, the list is endless

Sorry to hear that. it's a long list of frustrations/disappointments to shoulder.

I am back motivated today, I haven't cheated but have been down... went to Evans' and was trying on size 22 trousers, and they were too big, here comes a slimmer summer!!Love

I hope that this feeling helped in some way to cheer you up despite the probs with the job.
you'e doing really well.
Why don't you plan another trip to evans in another month or so to find out what other stuff will be too big for you then?

Well done to you both on keeping the losses coming!!! As for Evans I am now refusing to go in the shop!!! Ive transferred to Dorothy Perkins as go upto 22 so this is the start of my normal shopping life!!! Keep up the good work!! Sarahxx.

Diet is going fine.

Apart from that had a crappy day:sigh: Found out today that my grandma has got cancer of the blood. She's been ill for a couple of years and had several tests done over that time and been told there's nothing wrong with her. In the 2 years she's gone down to under 7 stone in weight and looks so frail, she's always been an active young looking grandma, so her decline has really hit home that she won't be around forever. My grandad is still alive and he is doing everything, cleaning cooking, shopping etc. The stubborn buggar won't accept any help. He is 89 and she is 87. They're my mums parents, and as my mum died 19 years ago and they have no other children, I feel responsible for them.

The doctors have given her a course of tablet form chemotherapy, plus anti sickness tablets for any nausea side effects. She seems quite bright and said she just feel relieved they've found what's wrong with her as she thought she was going mad. How sad is that!

Cancer is such a bastard:mad: and must be so hard to pinpoint. I've lost several people to cancer and with every case by the time its been diagnosed it's too late. My mum was told for years she had fibroids, she kept insisting it was more, in the end they gave her a hysterectomy (not sure of spelling) lo and behold when they did a biopsy on what they took away, it was cancer, 4 months later she died. My good friend Richard was told he had a polyp in his nasal passage, after extreme pain he decided to go private for a scan and again a tumour was found, the poor bloke ended up with his eye and half his face being removed and still died.

I'm sorry for such a shitty depressing thread, but felt I could get off my chest a few things.

Tracey
x

:grouphugg: Sorry to hear your bad news honey, sending huge hugs and love to you!! Sarahxx.

Thanks Sarah for your hugs, they are gratefully recieved!!:)

Tracey
x

Cancer is a horrible disease, my MIL have cervical cancer, but luckily they found it in time.. but I too know a few people who have found out too late...Big hugs coming your way...(cos my smilies aren't working!)Love

Sorry to hear about your grandma Tracey.
I just hope it's the type of lukaemia that can be kept under control for years.
Well done for keeping up the diet.
When i have a grotty day & things happen that would tend to make me go food-hunting.I just say eating biscuits won't make x stop happening, no will sticking to my diet make x any worse.

:( Me again, and yes I am bleeding yet again... have had to go and buy retail amounts of womens items... the woman looked at me strange!!! So not feeling too positive about weigh in tomorrow night...:cry:

Need some positive vibes!!! :wave_cry:

Love

Sorry to hear about your grandma Tracey.
I just hope it's the type of lukaemia that can be kept under control for years.
Well done for keeping up the diet.
When i have a grotty day & things happen that would tend to make me go food-hunting.I just say eating biscuits won't make x stop happening, no will sticking to my diet make x any worse.

Thanks Jane

I resisted temptation to drown my sorrows with a packet of crisps and choccie bars.

I'm feeling a lot more positive today, my grandma is keeping positive, so that's good although grandad is worrying, but thats only natural. The kids and I bombarded their quiet little bungalow this morning, kids all bearing cards they'd made and easter cakes, so I think we've left them completely shattered now!

Tracey
x

:( Me again, and yes I am bleeding yet again... have had to go and buy retail amounts of womens items... the woman looked at me strange!!! So not feeling too positive about weigh in tomorrow night...:cry:

Love

Oh no!!!!:( Not again.

Vibes coming your way :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Tracey
x

Thanks Jane

I resisted temptation to drown my sorrows with a packet of crisps and choccie bars.

I'm feeling a lot more positive today, my grandma is keeping positive, so that's good although grandad is worrying, but thats only natural. The kids and I bombarded their quiet little bungalow this morning, kids all bearing cards they'd made and easter cakes, so I think we've left them completely shattered now!

Tracey
x

Good old Grandma.If she can stay strong it sets the level for the rest of you.I bet they loved the Easter gifts from your kids.

Love

Poor you.How long has it been since the last one finished?
Don't worry about the weigh-in.If you've lost =good.If not = water retention.
Either way your morale should win.
Do come on later & tell us the score.
Hope the bleeding is shorter than last time

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

7th Weigh in and I've lost another 4lbs, which takes me to 10 stone 13lb:D :D :D :D :D :D

I haven't been in the ten stone range for over 5 years!!!

I'm sooooo happy.

Took kids out for the day to farming world today, they had a great time, and so did I. Left Hubby at home with the plasterer! Things are looking good here now, and hopefully should all be ready to paint by Saturday. That's where I come in, Hubby builds and I make it look pretty:)
I can't wait for it to be finished now, we've lived in upheaval since Christmas and it will be lovely to have my home back, better than ever!:D

Tracey
x

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

7th Weigh in and I've lost another 4lbs, which takes me to 10 stone 13lb:D :D :D :D :D :D

I haven't been in the ten stone range for over 5 years!!!

I'm sooooo happy.

Took kids out for the day to farming world today, they had a great time, and so did I. Left Hubby at home with the plasterer! Things are looking good here now, and hopefully should all be ready to paint by Saturday. That's where I come in, Hubby builds and I make it look pretty:)
I can't wait for it to be finished now, we've lived in upheaval since Christmas and it will be lovely to have my home back, better than ever!:D

Tracey
x

Fantastic Tracey, well you beat me this week, I only lost 1lbs!!Nevermind better off that on... wish I was 10stone 13!!Love

Well done Tracey.
Chin up Nikki.If you've stuck to it then the missing weight loss wil show up next week. & as you said a loss is still a loss.

Well done Tracey.
Chin up Nikki.If you've stuck to it then the missing weight loss wil show up next week. & as you said a loss is still a loss.

well I needed to go shopping for some smaller pants for work today and got them in the evans' sale!! but went into monsoon (i could never fit in their clothes) and took into the changing room a size 22 dress and a size 18 of another type.. I cud never fit in their 22's anyway before this diet especially cos they are all lined... The 22 went over my head and was hanging off me, so that made me happy... then I tried on the 18 and it fitted!!!! can't believe it a size 18 monsoon dress fitting!!! I was so happy I cud of bought it but at £95 it was a bit too expensive... so left with a buzz!!Went to Evans and bought a pair of black trousers (in the sale £15) in a 20, bit big already but they were comfy and it might stop my friend in work telling me to buy some more... but then again soon these will be hanging off me... he he he!!So a really good day... sorry forgot to mention before my weigh in yesterday I treated myself... not to food but to a really expensive handbag (£130) but i thought I deserve it...!Just thought I would share my happy buzz with you all...Love

Hi Nikki

Really glad to hear you sounding so positive:D It's such a great feeling isn't it to be able to get into smaller clothes!

Handbag sounds great!!! Good on you for treating yourself you deserve it.:D :D :D

Have a lovely Easter.

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

Really glad to hear you sounding so positive:D It's such a great feeling isn't it to be able to get into smaller clothes!

Handbag sounds great!!! Good on you for treating yourself you deserve it.:D :D :D

Have a lovely Easter.

Tracey
x

Hey you have a great easter too, and stay away from the chocolate!!Mine is all going in the freezer, smashed up!! Love

What a weekend! I'm absolutely knackered. Decorating has been in full force, and we've nearly finished living room, just stairs and landing to go. Floor got laid today and looks lovely, eldest daughter decided to try it out in stilletos:sigh: don't think she'll try it again tho :whistle:

House is choc a bloc with easter eggs, but haven't really felt tempted. However Hubby decided to have a takeaway Indian tonight, very tempted then, I can still smell it in the house, roll on my next add a meal week. I think that's in 1 or 2 weeks time, must check with my cdc.

Another day of painting ahead tomorrow in stairway, whilst hubby puts on new skirting boards in living room, then oh joy that will need varnishing.:rolleyes:

Kids have all been brilliant considering it must be extremely boring for them as we are so busy, but weather has helped, it's been lovely and warm, so they've had picnics on the trampolene! of all places. Taking them to the local zoo next wednesday, and then to a british wildlife centre on thursday. So that will ease their boredom.

Can't wait to go to work Tuesday, I need the rest.

Tracey
x

What a weekend! I'm absolutely knackered. Decorating has been in full force, and we've nearly finished living room, just stairs and landing to go. Floor got laid today and looks lovely, eldest daughter decided to try it out in stilletos:sigh: don't think she'll try it again tho :whistle:

House is choc a bloc with easter eggs, but haven't really felt tempted. However Hubby decided to have a takeaway Indian tonight, very tempted then, I can still smell it in the house, roll on my next add a meal week. I think that's in 1 or 2 weeks time, must check with my cdc.

Another day of painting ahead tomorrow in stairway, whilst hubby puts on new skirting boards in living room, then oh joy that will need varnishing.:rolleyes:

Kids have all been brilliant considering it must be extremely boring for them as we are so busy, but weather has helped, it's been lovely and warm, so they've had picnics on the trampolene! of all places. Taking them to the local zoo next wednesday, and then to a british wildlife centre on thursday. So that will ease their boredom.

Can't wait to go to work Tuesday, I need the rest.

Tracey
x

I have been really naffed off today, don't know why, just I think not eating, been to loads of parties not able to eat or drink.. made hubby home made chips for tea, they smelt divine... and then all the chocolate around.. felt a bit like giving up!! (easter is usually my undoing in previous years!!).. but I have smashed up all my easter eggs and put them in the freezer..Just had my last soup for today and loads and loads of water, but the scales are still not saying anything lost... will be very very naffed off if I don't lose a decent amount.. as it is AAMW next week..Hope to feel a bit better tomorrow...I am not giving up!!Love

Back