Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

I treated myself to a really expensive handbag (£130) but i thought I deserve it...!Just thought I would share my happy buzz with you all...Love

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Another day of painting ahead tomorrow in stairway, whilst hubby puts on new skirting boards in living room, then oh joy that will need varnishing.:rolleyes:

Kids have all been brilliant considering it must be extremely boring for them as we are so busy, but weather has helped, it's been lovely and warm, so they've had picnics on the trampolene! of all places.
Love the idea of trying to lob little bits of sandwich into their open mouths each time they descend from a bounce.

Taking them to the local zoo next wednesday, and then to a british wildlife centre on thursday. So that will ease their boredom.

Can't wait to go to work Tuesday, I need the rest.
know the feeling.don't worry it's all over soon (assume they return to school on mon 16th)

Tracey
x

I have been really naffed off today,..... felt a bit like giving up!! (easter is usually my undoing in previous years!!).... ...I am not giving up!!Love

Come on Nikki. Too D*mn right you're not giving up.you've done so well & the scales will fall even if it's not tomorrow.

You simply can't give up -or you'll have to take the bag back to the shop & explain why you haven't earned it after all.

Please don't pack it in .For You ,For tracey ,For me,the rest of minimins & most of all so you can carry your bag with pride!!!
I know it is lots of money for a handbag, but just think how much money I wasted on junk food & snacks!! and it was with my bonus from work...
........& you earned it!

Come on Nikki. Too D*mn right you're not giving up.you've done so well & the scales will fall even if it's not tomorrow.

You simply can't give up -or you'll have to take the bag back to the shop & explain why you haven't earned it after all.

Please don't pack it in .For You ,For tracey ,For me,the rest of minimins & most of all so you can carry your bag with pride!!!

........& you earned it!

Thanks Jane, it is just hard not eating and the scales not showing all your hard work!!Hubby took me out yesterday and bought me a few cheap clothes to keep me going, from peacocks!! never been able to buy anything from there as it has always been too small but managed to fit in 2 pair of jeans and tops!!...Love

Feel like crap today, hungry and full of cold & sore throat (thanks to my gorgeous son!).... so not feeling that hopeful for Thursday (afternoon not evening this week)... I have texted my CDC as I can't see why nothing is happening on the scales, she thinks I am retaining lots of water with my constant bleeding (which I now wish would stop please...) it is like when I was a teenager and on for 6 months at a time!! Going to have my soup in a bit and curl up on the sofa and try and take my mind off everything...Hope everyone else is having a better time than me at the moment.Love

Thanks Jane, it is just hard not eating and the scales not showing all your hard work!!Hubby took me out yesterday and bought me a few cheap clothes to keep me going, from peacocks!! never been able to buy anything from there as it has always been too small but managed to fit in 2 pair of jeans and tops!!...Love

Ha Ha like it.well done hubby.Have a:clap: .

Feel like crap today, hungry and full of cold & sore throat (thanks to my gorgeous son!).... so not feeling that hopeful for Thursday (afternoon not evening this week)... I have texted my CDC as I can't see why nothing is happening on the scales, she thinks I am retaining lots of water with my constant bleeding (which I now wish would stop please...) it is like when I was a teenager and on for 6 months at a time!! Going to have my soup in a bit and curl up on the sofa and try and take my mind off everything...Hope everyone else is having a better time than me at the moment.Love

that's interesting (not the son=germs.that's normal.Children make the whole house sticky,the carpet disappears under a crumble of toys & you get constant viruses.think of it as a privelage of parenthood)
No I meant about the bleeding.didn't realise it had happened before.
1.cos it means that CD isn't doing something totally new to your system.Annoying ,but hopefully less scarey.
2.Have you & gp talked about ways to combat it?

i really hope it stops soon as it is obviously getting you down

Keep in touch..

PS you OK there tracey?

Ha Ha like it.well done hubby.Have a:clap: .

that's interesting (not the son=germs.that's normal.Children make the whole house sticky,the carpet disappears under a crumble of toys & you get constant viruses.think of it as a privelage of parenthood)
No I meant about the bleeding.didn't realise it had happened before.
1.cos it means that CD isn't doing something totally new to your system.Annoying ,but hopefully less scarey.
2.Have you & gp talked about ways to combat it?

i really hope it stops soon as it is obviously getting you down

Keep in touch..

It hasn't happened like this since I was 15 though... yeah GP isn't worried and suggests if it continues to change my pill, but says it might get better once I'm at goal and going through maintenance!!Love

A little more positive

I am feeling more positive today, have been to the gym for my induction and the instructor weighed me and according to his scales I have lost this week, but we will see tomorrow at my official weigh in.. I went shopping today, trying on summer dresses etc as I have seen a few on ebay I like but wanted to try the styles on, well I went into principles (never shopped in there before) and took 2 dresses I liked into the changing room, both 18's and one I had to ask for the next size down and it fitted perfectly!! I don't know whether to buy it or not with having alot more to lose.. as it was £65!!!Love

I'm fine Jane thanks:D

I had a lovely relaxing day today:D Took the kids to local wildlife centre, all the animals are indigenous to Britain. The kids love it there and we're members so nice cheap day out. The other great thing is it's only a 10 min drive from home.

I met my cousin there with her kids and a friend of mine also came with her kids. Weather has been fabulous again today and all in all it was perfect. So nice to relax after constantly working on the house!

Tonight Hubby has gone to do some work on his works van and won't be home til 10ish. So my relaxation will continue. Kids are eating as I type, then it's baths for them and they can go to their rooms and watch dvds, while I soak in a lovely hot bath, then at nine of course its The Apprentice, I love that programme, something about Alan Sugar that does it for me:eek: I think its a money and power thing!!!!

Diet is still going well, I've been reading a brochure that my cdc gave me, showing recipes for the next levels, not too long to go I hope. I can't wait! Weigh in tomorrow, I don't think I've lost much this week, (had a sneaky peak on Tuesday morning), but I think I've got to the stage where it won't dishearten me too much. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. At the start of the diet, I seriously thought I wouldn't be able to do it, but I can and I have:)

Overall I'm feeling great today:D :D :D :D

Tracey
x

I'm fine Jane thanks:D

I had a lovely relaxing day today:D Took the kids to local wildlife centre, all the animals are indigenous to Britain. The kids love it there and we're members so nice cheap day out. The other great thing is it's only a 10 min drive from home.

I met my cousin there with her kids and a friend of mine also came with her kids. Weather has been fabulous again today and all in all it was perfect. So nice to relax after constantly working on the house!

Tonight Hubby has gone to do some work on his works van and won't be home til 10ish. So my relaxation will continue. Kids are eating as I type, then it's baths for them and they can go to their rooms and watch dvds, while I soak in a lovely hot bath, then at nine of course its The Apprentice, I love that programme, something about Alan Sugar that does it for me:eek: I think its a money and power thing!!!!

Diet is still going well, I've been reading a brochure that my cdc gave me, showing recipes for the next levels, not too long to go I hope. I can't wait! Weigh in tomorrow, I don't think I've lost much this week, (had a sneaky peak on Tuesday morning), but I think I've got to the stage where it won't dishearten me too much. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. At the start of the diet, I seriously thought I wouldn't be able to do it, but I can and I have:)

Overall I'm feeling great today:D :D :D :D

Tracey
x

Sounds like you have had a lovely day Tracey, I have the whole week off to spend with George, and it is lovely, the only downside is that I can't sunbathe cos I am undergoing PUVA treatment at the hospital.. and I keep getting shouted at for catching the sun!!Nevermind, I myself am going to have a nice soak, see if I can soak away a few pounds!! I am unfortunately letting it get me down if I don't lose especially with only losing a pound last week!! but I know a pound is a pound!!We will see tomorrow!! Good luck with your weigh in and I will catch up with you tomorrow..Fingers crossed for both of us...Love

Whata lovely sounding day Tracey.
Have a nice week off Nikki.Do you havethe pUVA every day?
Is it for psoriasis? hope it helps.

:doh: oh Sorry Nikki,just realise -probably shouldn't have asked about puva etc-sorry.Should have asked in a PM.
I'll try & keep my mouth shut in future :ignore:

:doh: oh Sorry Nikki,just realise -probably shouldn't have asked about puva etc-sorry.Should have asked in a PM.
I'll try & keep my mouth shut in future :ignore:

Don't be silly Jane, ask away, yes it is for my psoraisis but it is only twice a week (luckily) but I end up looking like a lobster with panda eyes!!! and then it doesn't help when it is sunny cos you are more sensitive to the sun!! nevermind...Weigh in later, will let you know how I get on...Love

Hi Nikki

Just popping in and out of threads and noticed your ticker!

WOW ... way to go girl!

xx

Has the diet had an impact on your skin?

8th week weigh in!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I didn't think I'd lost much this week, but another 3lbs gone!!!!!

I now weigh 10 stone 10lbs and havent been at this weight since before my youngest daughter was conceived, that was over 5 years ago.:D :D :D :D My goal is 9 1/2 stone, I will see how I feel when I get to this weight as I'm 5' 2 1/2 so this weight is near the borderline of weight range for that height.

I FEEL GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back