Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

Well end of day 7 and I have been weighed and lost 7lbs (now really pleased) was a little disappointed as thought I would lose more (but it is TOTM, Weighed at diff time & drank loads of water today). I had my interview too, which I don't think went too well but I had to drink loads of water as I felt hungry (well my chatterbox and tummy told me I was)!! I have stocked up well for this week coming, and expecting a good loss next week (hopefully TOTM will of finished) - have PCOS...!

Hubby made his own tea again tonight, which is really saving me at the moment as the smell of food is just so nice, but I can't have any... but I want to be slimmer.. and as the saying goes, "A minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips!"

Love

Hi Nikki

Your weight loss is great:D :D :D As you say you've got your totm and also you'd cut back the week before and lost some weight before the CD.

1/2 a stone gone for good:D :D :D in just one week.

Sorry to hear you think the interview might not have gone too well. But just because you thought that, doent mean the interviewer thought that as well.

My days been fine, am going to weigh tomorrow morning when I get up (my cdc dosent weigh me:confused: ). I wasn't as good as you, I didnt cut back before the cd, in fact I rammed as much food down my neck as I possibly could:eek:

Tracey
x

Tracey - you will have a fantastic loss this week, don't forget when you weighed yourself the other day you had already lost was it 6lbs, so it has to be more than that!!

You are doing really well, keep it up and can't wait to hear about your losses tomorrow...

Be good...

Love

1st weigh in Day 8

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

Lost 11lbs:D :D :D :D :D

I'm thrilled. :bliss:

If I could do cartwheels I'd be doing them right now

Day 8

Well today hasn't been too bad, have been glugging water like it is going out of fashion.. so glad I found frozen tetra's!! apart from when I got home, got a call on my mobile to say I hadn't been successful at the job I applied for :wave_cry: , but it was catch 22 Did I really want the job, but if I didn't who has. I know someone else in my team went for it, and although I will be happy for him if he gets it, it isn't very fair and I don't think I will be able to continue working with him...:confused:

Had veg soup with black pepper (even though could of reached for a choccie bar!!).. but at least I know that is a trigger for me to make me feel better...

What made me worse, and I know I shouldn't.. I jumped (not literally!) on the scales and they've bl**dy gone up!! I know it is the water etc etc etc but that is not what you want to see, so no more scales till Thursday!!! :doh:

Anyway hope you are all doing well, and sticking to the plan!!

Love

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

Lost 11lbs:D :D :D :D :D

I'm thrilled. :bliss:

If I could do cartwheels I'd be doing them right now

Pretty chuffed with yourself eh?
welldone

What made me worse, and I know I shouldn't.. I jumped (not literally!) on the scales and they've bl**dy gone up!! I know it is the water etc etc etc but that is not what you want to see, so no more scales till Thursday!!! :doh:

Love

Sorry you've had a rotten day.well done for locking the scales away.I have a tendancy to jump on them too often too, but it gets easier to keep them out of sight, I found , when you're more settled on the diet.

Well done to you both on your great losses!! Loving reading your diary and finding someone as addicted to frozen tetras as me!! Sarahxx.

End of Day 9

Well today has been a mixed day, really wanted to eat, smells are just too tempting.. tried to get them out my mind but they just won't bl**dy shift!! but I won't let in... I'm strong.. doesn't help that I have been baking my sons chocolate birthday cake... I know I cud of just bought one, but it is his first birthday :king2: and I really wanted to do this... it smells fantastic... I will try and post a photo once it is decorated... done well on the shakes and water, although still do feel hungry... Looks like my TOTM has finally come to an end (u watch it will be back tomorrow) but having two days of kiddies parties for George's birthday on Monday... bought all the sweets and nibbles etc... so have to stay away from them tomorrow, just about to freeze my tetra and maybe make a mousse...

Hope everyone else is doing good work...

Day 10

Well it's Sunday morning and it's absolutely p***ing down outside. I felt so hungry yesterday, and really fed up. Perhaps it's worse because it's the weekend and the kids are constantly grazing their way through the day? I dunno.

I dreamt last night that I broke ssing and had a plate of chips (they tasted so good in my dream), the dream was so vivid, thinking about it is like a memory not a dream if you know what I mean. Anyway stupid thing is I can't stand chips normally:confused: Don't know what that's all about.

Still feeling a bit fed up this morning and cant wait for the day to end so that I can back to the work routine thing, I don't seem to think about the diet then, only when I have to get home and make dinner for my family.

Hubbies also away this weekend, he's working in France, he'll be home tonight, I think I'm missing him more than I thought. Aaaaahhhh.

Today I will be mostly fantasising about cheese!

:wavey:

Keep your chin up...

Well it's Sunday morning and it's absolutely p***ing down outside. I felt so hungry yesterday, and really fed up. Perhaps it's worse because it's the weekend and the kids are constantly grazing their way through the day? I dunno.

I dreamt last night that I broke ssing and had a plate of chips (they tasted so good in my dream), the dream was so vivid, thinking about it is like a memory not a dream if you know what I mean. Anyway stupid thing is I can't stand chips normally:confused: Don't know what that's all about.

Still feeling a bit fed up this morning and cant wait for the day to end so that I can back to the work routine thing, I don't seem to think about the diet then, only when I have to get home and make dinner for my family.

Hubbies also away this weekend, he's working in France, he'll be home tonight, I think I'm missing him more than I thought. Aaaaahhhh.

Today I will be mostly fantasising about cheese!

:wavey:

I know exactly how you feel Tracey, today I have been preparing nibbles for George's first birthday.. attached a photo of the cake (i have just made, chocolate sponge and chocolate icing...hhhhmmmm) and I have only just had my first shake of the day (1st minute of peace).. so hard trying to resist picking... bl**dy mini cheddars, jelly babies, dips (i'm now drooling.....) anyhow... sorry you are having a bad weekend, I usually find them easier that weekdays (with being in work), still feel hungry.. :cry:

Let me know what you think of my creation (George's Cake)....

Attachments

• DSCF0035.JPG
    DSCF0035.JPG
    310.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0044.JPG
    DSCF0044.JPG
    320.6 KB · Views: 46
Hi Nikki

The cake looks lovely:D :D You're very clever.

Hope all the celebrations have gone well, it's lovely when the kids have birthdays. Hope you havent been temped by any goodies, I'm sure you won't have.

My kids as I type are tucking into mcdonalds, I've hid myself in the conservatory (where pc is), so I don't smell it, and am enjoying a frozen banana tetra:sigh:

Tracey
x

Finding it hard Day 10

Finding it really hard today, doesn't help that yet again I have jumped on the scales and I haven't lost anything, have gained.. I know your body fluctuates but I want so desperately to see 14stone.... I started feeling why am I doing a VLCD when I'm not loosing :banghead: .. I am going to stick with it, but it is just really hard... especially with all this party food around... nevermind... hubby told me I shouldn't be weighing and I am not quitting! :airquote: .. Just had a frozen tetra... wish I didn't feel hungry but I do.. done lots of things to keep my mind off it but it is not working...

Also hard, cos my sisters have been and seen me not eating... said I had picked whilst putting it all out!! (even though my tummy was rumbling!) one asked what diet I was following, I said healthy eating - my own plan and trying to drink loads of water... not good having to lie but I don't think they would like me being on this... will come clean if I eventually lose enough weight!

Sorry just feeling really down... I know how you feel Tracey I walked past mcdonalds twice yesterday and it just smelt fantastic...

:needhug:

Love

:hug99: Sending hugs to you!!!!!

You've done really well today:) :) I know what you mean about not telling people, I've told a few and the majority reaction was quite negative.

You'll feel better tomorrow knowing that you've been so good today, with all those tempting snacks everywhere, and that you resisted.

I could eat too, I don't actually feel hungry, but the temptation to pick is strong. It's always worse of an evening for me, as that's when I would binge out on crisps etc. But I keep telling myself that my body dosent need it, just my mind.

I also keep jumping on the scales, which we shouldnt do, but i cant help myself. I have only lost another 1lb since I weighed friday.

Chin up we can do it!!!!

Tracey
x

1 year ago tonight...

Don't think this helps me today, 1 year ago tonight I nearly died, and it is just bringing it all back to me... I don't know why this is affecting me now, but I'm feeling really upset. :cry: If my husband had taken an hour longer to get me to hospital, either me or George wouldn't be here now.. more than likely me... I had to have an emergency c-section cos I had severe HELLP syndrome and my liver and kidneys shut down on me. They couldn't stop the bleeding so I was in theatre for 3 hours, and in intensive care for 3 days as they couldn't stablise me, it was only after I was getting better that they told me how serious it was. Can remember having IV's put in without local anaestetic and having morphine injections into my thighs... thankfully it was all worth it for George.. as was trying 6 years to have him (PCOS..) just don't think I will ever get over it... and 40% chance of having it again..

Sorry to be down, as it has been a good day George wise... and having his friends round to play tomorrow (so more food and cake!!)..:help2:

I know I have to be strong and get through it...

Love

:grouphugg: Thought maybe you needed a bigger hug this time!!!

What a terrible time you've had. It's not surprising that you feel down at the moment. On one hand Georges birthday must be exciting, but because of what you went through, the memories of the bad time you had will come into your mind. It's understandable.

I'm sorry I can't help you sweetie, I don't like to think your really down. Get hubby to give you a big hug and have a little cry (always works for me) then get him to give you another hug from me.

Tracey
x

Back