Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

start of day 13

At last I seem to be getting the hang of this diet. I don't feel hungry at all, but still get tempted by dinners I'm cooking for the family, not because of hunger, they just look so good. I've got a good routine going with the shakes and water, but I'm only drinking about 3 1/2 itres a day (not including Coffee). I can't fit any more water into my day than that, but I'm feeling fine so I guess this limit is ok for me.

The only thing I worry about is I'm only drinking the chocolate tetra packs as I can't stomach the packet shakes and soups, and I'm worried that I'll get bored, however I will get some bars next week, and it's only 2 weeks til aam, can't wait for that!!

I've stopped weighing myself every five minutes, although it's hard to resist, in fact it's harder to resist weighing than eating!

Any how if anyone reads my diary post, I hope you're having a good day too:D

start of day 13

At last I seem to be getting the hang of this diet. I don't feel hungry at all, but still get tempted by dinners I'm cooking for the family, not because of hunger, they just look so good.

Ah now you're crusiing.well done.& no more headches?

I've stopped weighing myself every five minutes, although it's hard to resist, in fact it's harder to resist weighing than eating!
I agree, it is more diff than the shakes & water regime.But even I've managed to get it down to a manageable twice a week + CDC when I see her.It certainly feels more controlled now.

Any how if anyone reads my diary post, I hope you're having a good day too:D

All in all you should be feeling pretty pleased with yourself,
So i've added a sign of spring.

Attachments

• DSCN0088.JPG
    DSCN0088.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 51
Day 13...

Today has been quite a good day, only had a frozen tetra in work cos I had been in and out of meetings today, made a mousse for my tea and that was lovely just like angel delight. Made chcken and mushroom soup with loads of pepper... Have coped much better today, don't know if something has clicked, had a headache though!

Couldn't believe it, sure I have started TOTM (or at this rate Time of the week!!) again... :help2:

Got payrise and bonus today (so that probably helped) although they have messed it up (cos I was on maternity!!) but will hopefully get that sorted tomorrow...

Been baking cakes all night tonight, and haven't wanted to eat any, also cut up the teddy bear cake ready to give out!! poor bear had its head cut off first!!

Anyway weigh night tomorrow night.. very nervous as won't be happy if I am not under that 15 stone marker!!:scale:

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Love

hi poohbear, i cant wait for weigh in tonight, im sure you have done fine if you have been sticking to it. i have had the worst week ever but cant beileve i have stuck with it. Came on early this week and it has been the worst since i had the baby. really havent known how to cope. went out last night and didnt drink so im happy with that. let us know how you get on with weigh in x x

hi poohbear, i cant wait for weigh in tonight, im sure you have done fine if you have been sticking to it. i have had the worst week ever but cant beileve i have stuck with it. Came on early this week and it has been the worst since i had the baby. really havent known how to cope. went out last night and didnt drink so im happy with that. let us know how you get on with weigh in x x

I will do hun, in the same boat... how old is your little one?

Today has been quite a good day, only had a frozen tetra in work cos I had been in and out of meetings today, made a mousse for my tea and that was lovely just like angel delight. Made chcken and mushroom soup with loads of pepper... Have coped much better today, don't know if something has clicked, had a headache though!

Couldn't believe it, sure I have started TOTM (or at this rate Time of the week!!) again... :help2:

Got payrise and bonus today (so that probably helped) although they have messed it up (cos I was on maternity!!) but will hopefully get that sorted tomorrow...

Been baking cakes all night tonight, and haven't wanted to eat any, also cut up the teddy bear cake ready to give out!! poor bear had its head cut off first!!

Anyway weigh night tomorrow night.. very nervous as won't be happy if I am not under that 15 stone marker!!:scale:

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Love

Hi Nikki

Well done on your payrise:D

So glad you had a better day, I think it seems to be getting a little easier now. Hope this feeling lasts!!

Good luck for weigh in tonight, I'm sure you've done brillliantly again, I'll log in tonight to see how you got on. I'm weighing tomorrow, so will post my loss (hopefully a loss) tomorrow.

Take care
Tracey
x

:cry: :wave_cry:

Well I lost absolutely nothing!!! can't believe it!! not fair, after all that party food I didn't eat etc etc...

Hope everyone does better than, I'm no example setter!!

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

I'm soooo sorry, I can't believe you didn't lose anything. What did your cdc say. :confused: I hope your ok and don't feel too downhearted, maybe it means your loss will be greater next week. Keep going girl it will be fine.

Tracey
x

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

I'm soooo sorry, I can't believe you didn't lose anything. What did your cdc say. :confused: I hope your ok and don't feel too downhearted, maybe it means your loss will be greater next week. Keep going girl it will be fine.

Tracey
x

She said I will be retaining water, cos I am on again!! so to be honest when I weighed on Sunday it said the same!! I'm not surprised the way my week is going!!

But she did say, because I was good the week running up to it, that this could be my 3rd week slump (a week early) if you get what I mean...

I'm not too bad to be honest, I think it has made me more determined this week (I'm going to kick ass next week!) :whoopass:

Anyway good luck for tomorrow!! :scale:

Love

Oh pooobear!! you've done brilliantly this week!! all that tempting food and resisting it is great! I know its SOOOOOooo frustrating when the scales don't move but you will WILL have lost fat and thats the main thing.

A very scientisty type friend of mine was explaining to me that when you go on a diet, if you were to plot it on a graph, the actualy FAT loss would go down at a fairly steady rate but the actualy WEIGHT loss would fluctuate. Imagine all the fat melting away and stuff the scales coz sometimes, they're just MEAN!!

:cry: :wave_cry:

Well I lost absolutely nothing!!! can't believe it!! not fair, after all that party food I didn't eat etc etc...

Hope everyone does better than, I'm no example setter!!

Chin up.If you've stuck to the diet you've been burning fat.So when that pesky fluid drais off it'll expose the 'true weight loss for the week.Also by the time you are reweighed it'll be another week gone so you could be in for a reeeeeeelly nice surprise. You're v good to be able to put the disa[[ointment behind you.

CHIN UP -oh I've already said that.

Here have a sign of spring.it's a flower bud on my Drimys

Attachments

• DSCN0146s-ac.JPG
    DSCN0146s-ac.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 55
2nd weigh in and lost 3lb. 1 stone gone in 2 weeks:D :D :D

I'm a happy bunny, not only because of the weight loss, but I actually chewed something tonight. A caramel bar, it wasn't quite the same as chomping on a twix, but I loved it all the same.

2nd weigh in and lost 3lb. 1 stone gone in 2 weeks:D :D :D

I'm a happy bunny, not only because of the weight loss, but I actually chewed something tonight. A caramel bar, it wasn't quite the same as chomping on a twix, but I loved it all the same.

That's fantastic Tracey, well done you!!

:whoopass:

A stone already!! Keep it going and you will soon be at goal...

Love

End of Day 15

And it is going really well, I am not down at all about not losing this week. (I know there are reasons behind it) and that I am burning fat!!!

Been baking all night again, same as last night, and to be honest I haven't wanted to eat any of it...

Hope everyone is being good and staying on the straight and narrow...

Love

Thanks Nikki

Have you had a good day? What do you think of the bars, I thought it made a change to have something different, as 2 weeks of choc tetra packs were getting a bit boring, but have got to say..my god..how chewy are those things, it took me about an hour to get through it!!! By the end my teeth were aching!!!

Tracey
x

It can take even longer if you put them in the fridge or even the freezer for a little while. If you want to enjoy them more often - cut them into pieces and they can last for ages!

Thanks Nikki

Have you had a good day? What do you think of the bars, I thought it made a change to have something different, as 2 weeks of choc tetra packs were getting a bit boring, but have got to say..my god..how chewy are those things, it took me about an hour to get through it!!! By the end my teeth were aching!!!

Tracey
x

I didn't get any of the bars this week, thought would leave as long as possible before trying them..

Back