Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

Well today has been a mixed day, really wanted to eat, smells are just too tempting.. tried to get them out my mind but they just won't bl**dy shift!!doesn't help that I have been baking my sons chocolate birthday cake... I know I cud of just bought one, but it is his first birthday :king2: and I really wanted to do this... it smells fantastic... I will try and post a photo once it is decorated...[/quote
Keep strong. I think you're at the hardest bit, really should get easier over next fw days. Yes please would live to see pics of cake please,

Well it's Sunday morning and it's absolutely p***ing down outside. I felt so hungry yesterday, and really fed up. Perhaps it's worse because it's the weekend and the kids are constantly grazing their way through the day? I dunno.

well it certainly doesn't help

I dreamt last night that I broke ssing and had a plate of chips (they tasted so good in my dream), the dream was so vivid, thinking about it is like a memory not a dream if you know what I mean. Anyway stupid thing is I can't stand chips normally:confused: Don't know what that's all about.

Did you have smell in your dream too? Multi sensory dreams are always much more vivid.
Just remember; it doesn't mater how powerful the dream ,thay never contain any calories

Still feeling a bit fed up this morning and cant wait for the day to end so that I can back to the work routine thing, I don't seem to think about the diet then, only when I have to get home and make dinner for my family.

Yeah I get/got that too. went through a phase of esenting cookng beause of the contact with food etc,then it passed, but no doubt week-days are easier.

Today I will be mostly fantasising about cheese!

MMMMMMMmmmmm!
!
I know exactly how you feel Tracey, today I have been preparing nibbles for George's first birthday.. attached a photo of the cake (i have just made, chocolate sponge and chocolate icing...hhhhmmmm) and I have only just had my first shake of the day (1st minute of peace).. so hard trying to resist picking... bl**dy mini cheddars, jelly babies, dips (i'm now drooling.....) anyhow... sorry you are having a bad weekend, I usually find them easier that weekdays (with being in work), still feel hungry.. :cry:

Let me know what you think of my creation (George's Cake)....

I think it's brill,most professional

Finding it really hard today, doesn't help that yet again I have jumped on the scales and I haven't lost anything, have gained.. I know your body fluctuates but I want so desperately to see 14stone.... I started feeling why am I doing a VLCD when I'm not loosing :banghead: .. I am going to stick with it, but it is just really hard... especially with all this party food around... nevermind... hubby told me I shouldn't be weighing and I am not quitting! :airquote: .. Just had a frozen tetra... wish I didn't feel hungry but I do.. done lots of things to keep my mind off it but it is not working...

ThThe wise women on this site will tell you to put the scales away & weigh ONCE a week -there's good reson for this.
Also hard, cos my sisters have been and seen me not eating... said I had picked whilst putting it all out!! (even though my tummy was rumbling!) one asked what diet I was following, I said healthy eating - my own plan and trying to drink loads of water... not good having to lie but I don't think they would like me being on this... will come clean if I eventually lose enough weight!

Seems a pragmatic compromise considering te -ve comments of last week

Sorry just feeling really down... I know how you feel Tracey I walked past mcdonalds twice yesterday and it just smelt fantastic...No it didn't ,it smelt of saturated fat, xs salt & all the bits of animals that you wouldn't really want to eat.

:needhug:

Love

:hug99: Sending hugs to you!!!!!

You've done really well today:) :) I know what you mean about not telling people, I've told a few and the majority reaction was quite negative.

You're not alone in this.I 've takrn the cowas way out & told no-one

I also keep jumping on the scales, which we shouldnt do, but i cant help myself. I have only lost another 1lb since I weighed friday.

Only? in48 hrs-that's fine/great

Chin up we can do it!!!!

Tracey
x

Ps Cake is a work of art.
Sorry bout the school-maam-ish tone ,I'm in that sort of mood tonight.

:thankyou: I will be OK... will get hubby to give me a hug later... (otherwise he will expect other things!! :giggle:

Keep on the straight and narrow, going to have some soup in a bit...

Love

hi poohbearmufc, just thought id say hi, ive noticed that we are on the same day of cd and thaT WE HAVE LOST NEAR ENOUGH THE SAME AMOUNT, also you said your scales are going up i think this is just a bad week but hopefully it will pay off on weigh in. it my TOTM next week so im not expecting to lose a great deal just as though i lose something.

:wave_cry:
hi poohbearmufc, just thought id say hi, ive noticed that we are on the same day of cd and thaT WE HAVE LOST NEAR ENOUGH THE SAME AMOUNT, also you said your scales are going up i think this is just a bad week but hopefully it will pay off on weigh in. it my TOTM next week so im not expecting to lose a great deal just as though i lose something.

Lets hope hey, you look fantastic in your wedding dress... when did you get married?

Wish I had found this diet before my wedding... actually thinkin I wish I had found this when I was on maternity leave then gone back to work looking fantastic!!! maybe I can look fantastic for my 7 year anniversary in July instead... :rolleyes:

So its you, me and minilady all started on the same day!!!

Love

i got married last april and managed to lose weight for it but it all krept back on so im down to that weight now but need to get more off. Yeah im hoping to get to target by my 1st year anniversary. I didnt know minilady started then aswel, well were all doing great but dont you just wish we could wake up the weight we want to be i cant stand all the waiting.

Hi Jane:)

I loved your comments, thank you very much for them. They didnt come across as school marmish at all...just sensible.

:thankyou:

Hi yummy mummy

Wow someone else who started the same time as us:)

I hope you keep adding to this thread, it'll be great to see how we all get on, and also try to keep each other focussed. Well done for your big weight loss on week 1 :D

Tracey
x

yeah defo if you dont mind me intruding your diary, thanks and well done on your big loss too, lets hope this week brings another, what day is your weigh in, mines a thursday night x

i got married last april and managed to lose weight for it but it all krept back on so im down to that weight now but need to get more off. Yeah im hoping to get to target by my 1st year anniversary. I didnt know minilady started then aswel, well were all doing great but dont you just wish we could wake up the weight we want to be i cant stand all the waiting.

Would love a magic pill!! but then again everyone would be slim then!!

thats very true but it would make everyones life alot easier and cheaper x

Ps Cake is a work of art.
Sorry bout the school-maam-ish tone ,I'm in that sort of mood tonight.[/quote]

Thank you for your comments Jane, they were good...

Love

thats fantasticthat we weigh on the same night to really alot of help when you know you can share your experience with someone whois in exactly the same boat as you, my friend who introduced cd to me is on week 8 so its a bit diffrent but she is doing really well only 4lbs away from 3 stone. fingers crossed it will be that easy for me

thanks,do you weigh yourself more than once? howcomes your cdc doesnt weigh you?

thanks,do you weigh yourself more than once? howcomes your cdc doesnt weigh you?

My cdc is more like a cd supplier:( She didnt offer to weigh me, just asked if I had a set of scales:confused: So I said yes and have been weighed myself, first thing in the morning. I cant help but have a peep more than once a week though, although am really going to try hard not too, as the first week you lose lots, then it slows down, I don't want to get disappointed if I think I havent lost anything.

Tracey
x

I would say only weigh once a week with you CDC, although I weigh with my CDC and straight after with my hubby at home (as my scales show BMI & Body Fat).. although I have jumped on tonight and dispondent cos I look like I have either stayed the same or put on... Not going to weigh until Thursday with CDC.

Good luck, I know it is difficult with a baby!! mine is 1 tomorrow I can't believe a year has gone past already, but it is amazing how many times you go to put some of his food in your mouth or finish off something he is eating or lick my fingers...

thats the best thing, i weigh myself every day maybe 3times a day i know it doesnt give a real reading but it makes me feel happy if its lower.

End of Day 11 - This is Hard...

Again finding it hard today, all I have wanted to do is eat something... anything... I am hungry (hope this feeling goes)... :eat:

At least all the birthday nibbles have nearly gone, i've just got the cake to slice up tomorrow night, can't bear to cut the poor bears head off!!!

Trying to stay focused but it is really hard, I know the longer you are on this the better it gets, but I just can't at the moment see me ever getting to that point!!

Went with hubby and George (1 today!) for breakfast to wetherspoons, had to cut up G's breakfast and feed it to him whilst drinking my plain tea... it was soooo difficult....

Maybe it will be better being in work tomorrow...

Again finding it hard today, all I have wanted to do is eat something... anything... I am hungry (hope this feeling goes)... :eat:
Don't give up.It should get easier.Remember to drink 500ml water when the hunger pangs get you,then review 10mins later.The urge should have gone
At least all the birthday nibbles have nearly gone, i've just got the cake to slice up tomorrow night, can't bear to cut the poor bears head off!!!

Trying to stay focused but it is really hard, I know the longer you are on this the better it gets, but I just can't at the moment see me ever getting to that point!! it will-esp when ou weigh in next & find that you've lost despite your migivings about it.

Went with hubby and George (1 today!) for breakfast to wetherspoons, had to cut up G's breakfast and feed it to him whilst drinking my plain tea... it was soooo difficult....

Maybe it will be better being in work tomorrow...

you're doing fine.keep it up

Last edited:
Back