Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

Hi jane

Definately do not like N/D neighbour:mad: He is so rude to everyone, he hates kids and animals. Then buys a house that has one side an alsatian and 3 kids and the other side has 4 kids and 4 cats!!!! Stupid man, and all he does is give dirty looks and grumbles at the kids. Too cowardly to grumble at the adults though I've noticed!!!
That fits

I get my own back in my own sweet way though;) Just little things just to aggrevate a little. He is the main reason front garden is a tip, not because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to tidy it up:rolleyes: I like the idea of modern art though, that's got me thinking. I think something large and phallic is in order, not for the front, but out the back by the dividing fence, so he can view it everytime he's in his kitchen! I'm sure between us, Scott and I can make something:D

Spot on. Phallic sounds good, do yuo thihk you could arrange for some bits of old motor car to be conspicuous in the construct.
With Scott & his acetylene torch & you and your design flair should be able to make something that delights you,intrigues your friends & really annoys unpleasant NdN!

Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey!! It is contagious so yes they could catch it, but will let you know more tomorrow....

Love

Lets just hope they either don't get it or it is mild & transient!

One thing I want to say, & I think tracey said similarly a fewposts ago, is , I take my hat off to you for pure grit & determination.
There are many people on this site who can't stick to the diet for more than couple of weeks. Despite having such a bad run of problems you've remained positive & continued to lose weight. I really think you shold give yourself a big pat on the back

I've done it:D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

I am officially at goal!!!!!!! Infact I'm a lb under goal.

Can't seem to change my ticker though, so must ask Pierce.

Thought I'd pop on quick to tell you. Been very hectic here today as we're getting ready for the mammoth camping trip, we're off tomorrow. Hubby has been running around like a headless chicken, painting bits on the car (wheels etc.) The rest of us have been trying to keep out his way, incase our heads are bitten off!!!

Shopping is all done and packing, so are ready for the off tomorrow morning. Back on Monday, so will miss you guys.

I am sooooo excited about being at goal weight, pics to follow when I get back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0038::party0038::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0023::party0023::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238:

Oh tracey I hope I'm not too late to late to congratulate you, plus to give you un unnecessary warnignNOT to blow it while you're away.
I know you won't!

see you when you get back.
more pics please. Car.Kids.Tracey.
Also any designs you may have for the phallic-folly.

Have awell earned break!

Oh Tracey that is fantastic, well done!! this is where your journey gets the hardest, but enjoy it!!

You have done really really well, enjoy your camping trip, hey hey your first at goal...

I am still feeling crappy, yesterday we went up the coast and instead of having a lovely time and fresh air, I spent all my time visiting toilets!! and feeling really sick, also have a really bad cold and cough which is on my chest... think cos my immunity is so low at the moment.... Oh and I didn't get that job I went for, aparantely they were really really impressed and know that I could do the job standing on my head, just the other candidate did a slightly better training session than me (even though I was in agony with this virus!!) nevermind, there must be something better out there for me....

Love

Oh Nikki I'm so sorry.
Sometimes being told you were a v good runner up just isn't quite what you need.

willyou carry on looking inside your present firm or look externally?

And all this when you're feeling so grotty & Tracey isn'there to cheer you up.

any diagnosis on the virus yet?

Please please do look after your self & get better soon

Well done Tracey - sounds hectic with your camping trip - hope you enjoy!

Sorry you did not get the job Nikki - and hope you soon feel better.

Oh Nikki I'm so sorry.
Sometimes being told you were a v good runner up just isn't quite what you need.

willyou carry on looking inside your present firm or look externally?

And all this when you're feeling so grotty & Tracey isn'there to cheer you up.

any diagnosis on the virus yet?

Please please do look after your self & get better soon

Will hopefully get some information today at the doctors, will keep looking on the job front both externally and internally.. Thank you for your get well wishes...

Love

Oh Tracey that is fantastic, well done!! this is where your journey gets the hardest, but enjoy it!!

You have done really really well, enjoy your camping trip, hey hey your first at goal...

I am still feeling crappy, yesterday we went up the coast and instead of having a lovely time and fresh air, I spent all my time visiting toilets!! and feeling really sick, also have a really bad cold and cough which is on my chest... think cos my immunity is so low at the moment.... Oh and I didn't get that job I went for, aparantely they were really really impressed and know that I could do the job standing on my head, just the other candidate did a slightly better training session than me (even though I was in agony with this virus!!) nevermind, there must be something better out there for me....

Love

Hi Nikki

I'm really sorry you didn't get the job:( and that you are still so unwell! I've noticed you haven't posted over the weekend. I hope your feeling a little better now, any more news on the virus and what it is?

Tracey
x

I'm back from our rigorous camping expedition:D So much has happened while I've been away on here! So many threads to catch up on, oh well I'm at work tomorrow so will catch up then;)

Diary of camping trip:

Thurs: Left home at 11.00 and had a good run up to Billing, M1 was it's usual chaos but the journey wasn't too bad. Normally we would drive straight there, but hubby has banned food and drink from the newly done up car, much to the kids disgust! So we made a stop at South Mimms service station (about half way). This service station would come back to haunt me later on in our adventure!

When we neared our destination, black clouds formed and we had an almighty thunderstorm:( So when we arrived at campsite it was a giant pond!! We drove around for ages to find the dryest spot. There are lots of little lakes and waterways through the campsite, and therefore lots of ducks and swans etc. These lovely birds were all swimming around on the pitches:eek:

We finally pitched in the thunder and lightening, and then it stopped and we BBQ'd in glorious sunshine (everybody happy again and starting to relax...phewww!)

Fri: Woke up to a lovely day and decided as the show didn't start till Sat, we would take kids out to a local fun park. Had a great time, weather stayed great and the kids and adults had a fun time on the bumper cars, roller coaster and the like:) By this time I had been very strict with myself as regards to what I ate, however BBQ time came round and drink started flowing, I had 3 bottles of budweiser and 8 bottles of coconut Bacardi Breezers!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: and not much food:eek: Stumbled into caravan and broke the bed:eek::eek::eek:

Sat: Woke up not so bright and breezy;) But drank galleons of water and black coffee and felt better again:) Cars started arriving for show, so spent all day looking round, chatting to other petrol heads and generally having a good time. Evening came round again and so did the drink, again 8 bottles of breezers were drunk:eek::eek::eek: Bed stayed intact though;) Played hide and seek in the dark round the caravans with the kids and went cycling round chatting again to other happy campers. Hubby cable tied cups to the front of all the bikes to carry cans and bottles etc. Kids had cans of fizzy, hubby had cans of guinness and I had my breezers:) We noticed that on Sunday night many others had cups cable tied to front of bikes too!!! Hubby is going to weld a bottle opener to mine for next show:)

Sun: Main show day, it was great, so many wonderful cars!!! Weather still great, well until the evening that is:sigh: That's when our wonderful trip took a turn for the worse! Teatime it started to teem down and didn't stop! Ground started getting soggier and by 10.00 I made the decision we should all just go to bed, by 11.00 everyone was asleep but me! 12.00 came and still I couldn't get to sleep, I could hear that rain had finally stopped and decided to go out in the awning and stand by the door for a cigarette. I stepped out into the awning and found I was ankle height in water!!!!:eek::eek: the lovely new 'breathable' groundsheet we'd bought was not waterproof and I found myself in my own private paddling pool! This wouldn't have been too bad, but all our suitcases were all out there too. I put them on the table and water poured from the bottoms, so I opened them, everything soaked:mad: I'd packed loads of clothes as wasn't sure about the weather, I managed to salvage a pair of socks and a skirt of Harleys, that was it. I paddled around trying to put everything either on the table or on chairs, all our shoes were soaked too!!!

Mon: Time to pack up to come home! It had obviously rained again early morning as when we got up, the awning was still wet. Cooked breakfast and then set about packing stuff away. Kids had to wear dirty clothes from day before as did Scott and I. By this time water in awning had turned to mud!!!!!! We slopped around and finally were ready for the trek home, luckily we had filled with petrol the day before so didn't have to stop and get out of car looking like pikeys! We set off towards campsite exit and hit a rut in the road, there was a horrid noise coming from under the car, so Scott had a look and the gearbox mount had broken!!!!!:eek::eek:
No way we were going any further in the car:tear_drop: Rang RAC and expained the situation, then told her we had 6 of us and a caravan. Lady politely told me that they couldn't take the caravan as my membership dosent cover that:eek::eek::eek::mad::eek::sigh: I asked her if I paid now, could we take out the extra cover, I waited for what seemed ages while she asked a superior. Finally she told me that as I had been a member for 9 years and had never used their services before, they would take the caravan afterall:D:D Praise be to RAC:):):) I love them all!!!! We waited an hour for recovery truck to arrive and all piled in, nice driver man then informed us due to EU regs etc. and tacos and the such he could only take us so far and another company would then pick us up and take us the final way home! So I once again found myself at South Mimms services!!! We were then informed next truck would be in an hour:eek: Decided as it was now 5ish to get food, so KFC it was, and I had some:eek: I'd eaten nothing bad all the time I was away, and felt a bit guilty with regards the alcohol, but I was fed up and bloody starving! So munched into the colonel's finest!!! 2 and 1/2 hours later the recovery truck arrived!! By this time I was stressing at the kids, (who thought it all a great adventure), and losing the will to live! The name of the company was 'On Time' I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!! We finally arrived home at 9.30 tonight:)

Since then I've unpacked all the muddy wet clothes onto a huge pile on the kitchen floor, showered the kids and had a bath, and am now feeling human again!!!! and of course glad to be home:):):):):)

hubby has banned food and drink from the newly done up car, much to the kids disgust!
Good Man. Can he come & ban it in ours too!

So we made a stop at South Mimms service station (about half way). This service station would come back to haunt me later on in our adventure!....ooooh Woooooow (ghost noises)

BBQ time came round and drink started flowing, I had 3 bottles of budweiser and 8 bottles of coconut Bacardi Breezers!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: and not much food:eek: Stumbled into caravan and broke the bed:eek::eek::eek:
Bad minilady!

Sat: Woke up not so bright and breezy;)
Seves you right! Evening came round again and so did the drink, again 8 bottles of breezers were drunk:eek::eek::eek: Bed stayed intact though;) Played hide and seek in the dark round the caravans with the kids and went cycling round chatting again to other happy campers.
Bad mnin, but what a lovely game. Hide and seek in the dark!
Hubby cable tied cups to the front of all the bikes to carry cans and bottles etc. Kids had cans of fizzy, hubby had cans of guinness and I had my breezers:) We noticed that on Sunday night many others had cups cable tied to front of bikes too!!! Hubby is going to weld a bottle opener to mine for next show:)

Now that is PURE genious. I think every bike should have a cup/bottle holder.
the lovely new 'breathable' groundsheet we'd bought was not waterproof and I found myself in my own private paddling pool! This wouldn't have been too bad, but all our suitcases were all out there too. I put them on the table and water poured from the bottoms, so I opened them, everything soaked:mad: I'd packed loads of clothes as wasn't sure about the weather, I managed to salvage a pair of socks and a skirt of Harleys, that was it. I paddled around trying to put everything either on the table or on chairs, all our shoes were soaked too!!!disaster 1

We set off towards campsite exit and hit a rut in the road, there was a horrid noise coming from under the car, so Scott had a look and the gearbox mount had broken!!!!!:eek::eek:
disaster 2

No way we were going any further in the car:tear_drop: Rang RAC and expained the situation, then told her we had 6 of us and a caravan. Lady politely told me that they couldn't take the caravan as my membership dosent cover that:eek::eek::eek::mad::eek::sigh: I asked her if I paid now, could we take out the extra cover, I waited for what seemed ages while she asked a superior. Finally she told me that as I had been a member for 9 years and had never used their services before, they would take the caravan afterall:D:D Praise be to RAC:):):)
Well done the RAC! anti-disaster 1
I love them all!!!! We waited an hour for recovery truck to arrive and all piled in, nice driver man then informed us due to EU regs etc. and tacos and the such he could only take us so far and another company would then pick us up and take us the final way home!
Ah yes H & I had asimilar thing once after I drove our car into a landrover & boat trailer in west wales.
So I once again found myself at South Mimms services!!! We were then informed next truck would be in an hour:eek: Decided as it was now 5ish to get food, so KFC it was, and I had some:eek: I'd eaten nothing bad all the time I was away, and felt a bit guilty with regards the alcohol, but I was fed up and bloody starving! So munched into the colonel's finest!!! 2 and 1/2 hours later the recovery truck arrived!! By this time I was stressing at the kids, (who thought it all a great adventure), and losing the will to live! The name of the company was 'On Time' I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!! We finally arrived home at 9.30 tonight:)

The van didn't specify who's time it was 'on' but I think you can guess

Since then I've unpacked all the muddy wet clothes onto a huge pile on the kitchen floor, showered the kids and had a bath, and am now feeling human again!!!! and of course glad to be home:):):):):)

not a weekend you'll forget in a hurry then!

welcome back?
Personal Q.did the bacardi-bikes & KFC do any damage to the you-know-what

Hi Jane

Overall had a really fun weekend:D

As regards the weight, I jumped on the scales this morning and have gained 1lb! I'm feeling ok about it though, and am back on track today. Going swimming tomorrow and keep fit, so will work off that extra 1lb. I'll see what Thursday's weigh in brings. I really enjoyed having a drink and as regards food I was really quite good, without even trying really. I don't feel like I am dieting anymore, I thought even in maintenance I would always feel like I was on a diet, depriving myself of foods which once I thought of as treats and would miss immensely. But my tastes have certainly changed and I don't miss the bad foods. The KFC was nice, but I would have preferred a decent dinner when I got in, however I knew we wouldn't get back til very late, and all I'd had all day was shredded wheat for breakfast and a banana, so I would have eaten anything!!

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

I'm really sorry you didn't get the job:( and that you are still so unwell! I've noticed you haven't posted over the weekend. I hope your feeling a little better now, any more news on the virus and what it is?

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey,

Well I have been in hospital for 5 days since Friday... I have gallstones and a bad virus, luckily I have been discharged today... I am going to contact Bupa about getting the stones removed, and just have to rest and recouperate now....

Love

Hi Nikki

What else can happen to you!!!! How horrid 5 days in hospital. I don't know really what to say to console you:(

I so hope your health improves, it's been one thing after another! My thoughts are with you.

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

I've started a new diary!

Please don't think I'm abandoning you though, I'll still be on this thread as much as my new one, but my thoughts regarding maintenance will be posted on the other.

I'll be checking in on you all the time!!!!!

Tracey
x

Hi Jane

Overall had a really fun weekend:D

As regards the weight, I jumped on the scales this morning and have gained 1lb! I'm feeling ok about it though.

'Feeling alright about it though' 1lb is well inside the daily swings & probably less than the water temprarily retained by the salt that was in the KFC! 'Feeling alright about it' HUH.
Smug & victorious I'd say;)
and am back on track today. Going swimming tomorrow and keep fit, so will work off that extra 1lb. I'll see what Thursday's weigh in brings. I really enjoyed having a drink and as regards food I was really quite good, without even trying really. I don't feel like I am dieting anymore,

Now that is excellent & long may it last. Sounds like maintenaince is goingto be fine ( I know it's v early days,but even so...)

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey,

Well I have been in hospital for 5 days since Friday... I have gallstones and a bad virus, luckily I have been discharged today... I am going to contact Bupa about getting the stones removed, and just have to rest and recouperate now....
:eek::eek:..Poor you. Why Bupa? Oh ,perhaps you're covered then fine, but how long did the NHS say you'd have to wait? or do they wait until you have another attck before you go on the waiting list?

Love

Hi Nikki

I've started a new diary!

Please don't think I'm abandoning you though, I'll still be on this thread as much as my new one, but my thoughts regarding maintenance will be posted on the other.

I'll be checking in on you all the time!!!!!

Tracey
x
Glad you said that..I'll be over. might have been weeks before I spotted it otherwise!

I am doing it through Bupa cos the NHS aren't going to do anything about it... so I pay to get Bupa through work so might as well use it!!

Jane - you are doing really well on your journey - keep it up!!

Tracey - no worries about doing your own maintenance diary, god I wish I was at maintenance with you!!

Love

I am doing it through Bupa cos the NHS aren't going to do anything about it... so I pay to get Bupa through work so might as well use it!!
That's what you pay them for !

Jane - you are doing really well on your journey - keep it up!! Thankyou.you're doing well too,I've just not had your bad luck.

Tracey - no worries about doing your own maintenance diary, god I wish I was at maintenance with you!!

Love
I think she's reserved the diary next to hers for you to startyour mainenance thred assoon as you get there!

Hi Nikki

I have to go offline in a min (I'm at work today) but thought I'd pop on and see how your doing.

Any news on the virus?

I so hope your feeling a little better!

Take care my friend

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

I have to go offline in a min (I'm at work today) but thought I'd pop on and see how your doing.

Any news on the virus?

I so hope your feeling a little better!

Take care my friend

Tracey
x

Still poorly, got in touch with Bupa but they won't do anything until I am healthy enough, so going to see doctor in about 2 weeks... can't see me ever getting back to CD at this rate... virus is still with me, and will only go with rest and recouperation, just conscious about work, but then again I have to get myself better!

Love

Nikki you are obviously a conscientious woman, and I know like you I'd worry with regards work, diet etc.

Please try to consentrate on getting better, work will still be there and so will the diet!!!

Think of yourself

Tracey
x

Back