Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

Do you mind if I do legs xed as am trying to do 5litre a day now.
TOTW-does that mean your system's all messed up at present? Hope it's only temporary.

I've had a great day today:) The weather has been wonderful down here on the Kent coast, which always makes me feel good.

Day started off a bit hectic, I woke up late and had to rush around to get the kids ready for school, pack ups made, breakfast prepared, faces washed and teeth cleaned. Then we were off, my little one kept saying she needed to take her teddy to school and as this is usually forbidden, I told her no. So sulkily we set off. Deven then decided she wanted to ride her scooter to school, she just got out of the gate and the wheel fell off:eek: I'm presuming her brother thought it would be extremely funny!! (pity he had walked on ahead this morning:rolleyes: ). Got to school and found out they were having a teddy bear picnic:( So we've turned up no teddy bear and no food for the picnic:eek: Deven just looked at me and said I told you mummy:sigh: Note to myself...read the bloody school letters and notes! Rushed home got favourite teddy and returned it to school.

Then went on a spending spree:D :D :D Bought for the whole family (so I wouldnt feel too guilty) Clothes for the kids, shoes and a few clothes for me. I love Primark, I had 2 of those fishing basket things fulled to the brim:D

Got home and took Deven to the park for a while, would have been longer , but due to water consumption, needed a wee as soon as we arrived there:sigh:

Any way tonight I'm off to aerobics:eek: , I'm a bit nervous, haven't done anything like this for years, and imagining everyone to look like Cindy Crawford, with me looking like Waynetta Slob. A friend of mine has nagged me into it (a slim friend I might add) Anyhow I'm going and sod what I look like, it'll do me good.

If I've not been carted off on a stretcher I'll be happy:) :)

Tracey
x

Do you mind if I do legs xed as am trying to do 5litre a day now.
TOTW-does that mean your system's all messed up at present? Hope it's only temporary.

Bless you, keep everything crossed for me...Yes my system is totally messed up, I'm on the continuous pill so not supposed to bleed at all, but ever since I have started this the decorators have been constantly at home!!! (at this rate they could decorate a mansion!!)Love

I've had a great day today:) The weather has been wonderful down here on the Kent coast, which always makes me feel good.

Day started off a bit hectic, I woke up late and had to rush around to get the kids ready for school, pack ups made, breakfast prepared, faces washed and teeth cleaned. Then we were off, my little one kept saying she needed to take her teddy to school and as this is usually forbidden, I told her no. So sulkily we set off. Deven then decided she wanted to ride her scooter to school, she just got out of the gate and the wheel fell off:eek: I'm presuming her brother thought it would be extremely funny!! (pity he had walked on ahead this morning:rolleyes: ). Got to school and found out they were having a teddy bear picnic:( So we've turned up no teddy bear and no food for the picnic:eek: Deven just looked at me and said I told you mummy:sigh: Note to myself...read the bloody school letters and notes! Rushed home got favourite teddy and returned it to school.

Then went on a spending spree:D :D :D Bought for the whole family (so I wouldnt feel too guilty) Clothes for the kids, shoes and a few clothes for me. I love Primark, I had 2 of those fishing basket things fulled to the brim:D

Got home and took Deven to the park for a while, would have been longer , but due to water consumption, needed a wee as soon as we arrived there:sigh:

Any way tonight I'm off to aerobics:eek: , I'm a bit nervous, haven't done anything like this for years, and imagining everyone to look like Cindy Crawford, with me looking like Waynetta Slob. A friend of mine has nagged me into it (a slim friend I might add) Anyhow I'm going and sod what I look like, it'll do me good.

If I've not been carted off on a stretcher I'll be happy:) :)

Tracey
x

Glad you have had a good day, mine hasn't been too bad either.. WI tomorrow night, just hope I've lost, have stuck to it 100%..Love

Bless you, keep everything crossed for me...Yes my system is totally messed up, I'm on the continuous pill so not supposed to bleed at all, but ever since I have started this the decorators have been constantly at home!!! (at this rate they could decorate a mansion!!)Love

have others reported similar effects to yours? have you asked gP for a poss explanation ? I do hope it's temporary.

good luck withthe weight loss tomorrow.

Oh Tracey i do hope you survived the aerobics.
are you going to have a quiet daytomorrow/

have others reported similar effects to yours? have you asked gP for a poss explanation ? I do hope it's temporary.

good luck withthe weight loss tomorrow.

/

My CDC had a lady who bled through the whole plan. I didn't really want to go to the doctors as I haven't told her I'm on a VLCD and when I approached the subject she seemed against them, but if it carries on (it is with avengence today!) then I will go and see her...

Bet it will affect my Weight loss tonight though :cry: ..

Nevermind we will see...

Love

Good luck for tonight Nikki, you must feel like crap with the continuos time of month!! I dont know how your managing, Im on the injection and havent had periods for 8 years now and I think its fab so if like you they suddenly returned I dont know how id cope!! Sarahxx.

I went to aerobics and survived:D It was great, definately going next week. I felt so good that this morning I went swimming, I felt quite nervous and conscious of my weight walking from the changing room into the pool, but once I was in there, I was fine, swam 30 lengths, and when I got out, my legs felt like lead weights, recovered now though, can't wait til weigh in tomorrow.

Tracey
x

Day 27 or 28 can't remember.. so I'll go with 27

Weigh in tonight and I've lost 3lbs.. I am really pleased. I've lost 4" off my bust (hubby not happy!), 2" from waist and 4" from hips, so it is all going in the right direction. My CDC rang CD today about my bleeding issue, and they said to see how it goes as it is fairly common! but if the same in 2 weeks then see the doctor just incase I become anaemic!! but I have already booked an appointment for the 28th March anyway.Just tried the chocolate bar and it is absolutely fantastic, but I only got 1, so now kicking myself... but I'm only normally having them at the weekend. But still have a malt toffee and peanut one left!!AAMW this coming week, and I have lots planned, bought turkey and mushrooms with chillies for tomorrow night.. and cottage cheese with cucumber, chives and little gem lettuce for saturday night...Tracey I bought more mix-a-mousse so if you need some give me a shout.Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Tracey!! wow swimming and aerobics, will have to get my finger out!!Love

4th week weigh in!!!

I lost another 4lbs this week, :D :D I'm really happy...nearly half way there, although I bet the second half of weight will take a lot longer. Still I'm as determined now as I was on day 1.

Had my first taste of food tonight, other than CD. It was glorious:D Cottage cheese, celery, cucumber, mushroom, watercress and pepper!

My family laughed at the size of the portion I had:( I put it on a dinner plate, but would have suited a saucer better:(

I took my tetras to work as usual, and my lunch time one was off:mad: It was well in date, I thought it was a bit funny as the carton seemed a bit puffed out, when I tasted it, I nearly spat it all over my computer screen:eek: I hope my cdc will replace it.

Going off to watch comic relief now, armed with tissues, as it always makes me cry.

Have a great weekend

Tracey
x

I lost another 4lbs this week, :D :D I'm really happy...nearly half way there, although I bet the second half of weight will take a lot longer. Still I'm as determined now as I was on day 1.

Had my first taste of food tonight, other than CD. It was glorious:D Cottage cheese, celery, cucumber, mushroom, watercress and pepper!

My family laughed at the size of the portion I had:( I put it on a dinner plate, but would have suited a saucer better:(

I took my tetras to work as usual, and my lunch time one was off:mad: It was well in date, I thought it was a bit funny as the carton seemed a bit puffed out, when I tasted it, I nearly spat it all over my computer screen:eek: I hope my cdc will replace it.

Going off to watch comic relief now, armed with tissues, as it always makes me cry.

Have a great weekend

Tracey
x

That is fantastic Tracey,well done hunny!! Keep it going..Haven't had mine yet, cos I was waiting for an answer on fresh chillies, but you can't have them!Nevermind, anyway, I have lost my voice today... is anything else going to happen to me!!Love

Weigh in tonight and I've lost 3lbs.. I am really pleased. I've lost 4" off my bust (hubby not happy!), 2" from waist and 4" from hips, so it is all going in the right direction.

...And How!!

My CDC rang CD today about my bleeding issue, and they said to see how it goes as it is fairly common! but if the same in 2 weeks then see the doctor just incase I become anaemic!! but I have already booked an appointment for the 28th March anyway.
That must be reassuring.did she also say whether it's usually a self correcting thing or not? I know it's not the politest of subjects but I'd like to know how it pans out.Do you know if your doc is pro or anti VLCD's?

Brill weight loss

That is fantastic Tracey,well done hunny!! Keep it going..Haven't had mine yet, cos I was waiting for an answer on fresh chillies, but you can't have them!Nevermind, anyway, I have lost my voice today... is anything else going to happen to me!!Love

Nicky What is wrong with fresh chillies?

You are both doing fantastic!! Great weight losses by you both and your always very determined!! Keeps me on track a bit more reading all your great posts!! Sarahxx.

You are both doing fantastic!! Great weight losses by you both and your always very determined!! Keeps me on track a bit more reading all your great posts!! Sarahxx.

Thanks Sarah for your lovely comments, I noticed you've doubled up on your diary too:) It's really nice doing a joint diary, you feel like someone is always there for you.

Hope you have a great weekend
Tracey
x

Brill weight loss

Hi Jane,Aparantely yes my system will right itself, but my CDC is concerned now, because I have lost my voice... every week there is something wrong. I just pick up bugs more easily since being really poorly having George last year.. she says I may have to go a food plan until I'm better but I really really don't want to do that.. I'm poorly if I eat or not!.. anyway bleeding is getting slightly better today (you watch it will come back!!).. My doctors is anti VLCD!! so really not relishing the thought of that conversation!!Yeah fresh chillies have natural sugars which you are not allowed (like fresh peppers!!)Love

Hey Hey do you realise you, me and minilady have all lost 22lbs spooky!!! Thank you for your kind comments, we can all do it and get to our goals!!Love

Back